Reviews for We're Not Afraid! Right?
OddPotato chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Hey, from the review tag game from the HG forum. (:

Your writing's good, but you can improve by adding more descriptions in it and a little less dialogue. It's a little confusing when there's too much dialogue and not much descriptions of their surroundings. Hmm, maybe you could write a little more about the way one of the character's face looks like when he's feeling something (like when Nick's jealous) and how he smells like (this sounds weird) when they're hugging each other.

But other than that, great job! :D And don't let this get you down or anything, because other than that, there's nothing much wrong with it.
Lila chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
I wish I came across this story sooner! It's original and funny :) I do hope you update soon because it's been awhile since this author's note...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Cool picture! Now I can actually associate faces with characters! Thanks!
Lila chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Aw, it's just a note. :,( But thanks for the picture :) I have something to picture the people!
Lila chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
This is a great story and I enjoy reading it a lot. But, and I don't mean any harm when I say this, could you cut down on the cursing a bit? Please? I'd really appreciate it.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I don't know what to say...this is a great story and I can't stop reading it! But I don't really see much of Jace and Kyle, and I do like them a lot.
arabturky chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Hey! God its been a while. I get on and thousands of updates. Looks like im staying up tonight :P
Have fun writing! I will sit patienty waiting :P
arabturky chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
We have the same tests here! We call them OAKS. State tests right? They kill the heck out of us and they are the dunbest invention on earth. Good luck on your tests and finals!
And take your time, its hard to write with a bunch of stupid school stuff going on.
And great picture! Now i have slemthing to associate the names with :P
arabturky chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Lol! My mouth watered at the breakfeast part. No kidding. I read it five times and imagined it-it spunds better than my typical cereal breakfast :P

And i would have a heart attack if someone scared me like that. I would die.

Great chapter! Update soon-but dont rush yourself. I know how hard it can be to update frequently.
But great chapter! :-)
S chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it! I'm a wee bit hyped up at the moment *cough cough* just a little you hadn't noticed :p great job as per usual and I look forward to reading the next. Wow, that was formal wasn't it. Ah well. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D :D
arabturky chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Great chapter! Lol and thats good, but I still hate my teachers :P

I dont know why but i cracked up at the "double patty burger" lol

Update when you can :-)
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hey there-
I like how you're going with a family vibe for this fic, because there really aren't many of those that exist, so it's different and refreshing. Seeing OCs is always nice, but they could definitely use some work though. Personally, Skyler sounds a Mary Sue to me; everyone she meets seems to be drawn to her, even though she's sassy as hell. If she were to act the way she does in today's society, she'd be an outcast, and I think the same can be said for the HG world. I don't really understand her and Nick's relationship, she was a bit of a bitch to him when they met and he seemed all for her. I understand that you're trying to write a strong, slightly violent, do-gooder of a character, but it's too much and she's honestly not believable. As far as Nick goes, I like him for the most part, but I don't have a real sense of who he is, which is distinctly different from Skyler. If I were you, I'd tone down Sky's personality, and amp his up.
I promise I'm not trying to be a downer, hopefully I helped and that my criticism was constructive. Feel free to PM me if you ever have a question about anything, I'm more than happy to help. The best advice I could give you is to keep writing, my friend, because you have a lot of potential and I'm excited to see how you grow xx
Nina
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND I CAN"T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTERR! YOU ARE SOSOSOSO THE BEST GIRL!
S chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
This book is SO good! I love it! PLEASE update soon! I NEED to read it :D
arabturky chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Lol "bitchacho"

Great chapter! & have fun at school lol