Reviews for We're Not Afraid! Right?
Arabturky chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Once again, too lazy to login. Heres my review:

Lol! I loved the truth or dare. When i read the first one about stealing the chains i misread it as china and had to stare at it for a couple minutes :P lol but great chapter! I love how you made the truth or dares realistic, unlike many fics lol.
Arabturky chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Haha to lazy to login :P.
great chapter! Lol she was so nice for doing that to her best friend. Lol about to read the truth or dare in the next chapter.

And you geography teacher sounds like s*it lol
arabturky chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Thank you for the shout put :-( & sorry for the late review.

Great chapter! I laughed at. The whole inlove/dating part lol! Will wait for an update :-)

And i love 1d as well :-P
HiddenElf-Bookworm chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Something.
arabturky chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Thank you soo much for recomending my story :3

And greatttt chapter! Loved it! Lol your one of the few writers who can pull of stories about the kids, GREAT job! :-)
arabturky chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
GREAT story :-) I normally dont like these type of stories, but this is truly a well written story. UPDATE ASAP :-) I cant wait to see what will happen if Johanna and Gale meet Katniss and Peeta!
J.J chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You have some really good writing and I think that you should really go on with the story, because I realy want to see where this is going. And I also want to post a Q&A. If you’re a waiter and a customer was super rude, would you spill food 'accidentally' on them or just think about doing so?
HiddenElf-Bookworm chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Please go on! The story has great potential, and you write well. Update soon!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2