Reviews for Mr and Mrs Santa Clause
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love the Formans' den. I wish the show had more than a few scenes in it, but I like that you set your story there.

Aww, Red's wish for Kitty to lay off the alcohol for Christmas is heart-rending.

I like how Kitty corrects Red's memory of events - well, minor details. It's realistic and in-character.

Another great look into Kitty and Red's relationship, Prissy! No one writes them like you do, and they feel as real in your story as they did in seasons 1 and 2 of the show.

Comments on specific lines below.

"Guess that Christmas Drano you used on me worked a little." He said referencing something their adopted son had said sometime earlier. - Cute!

A comfortable silence filled the room as husband and wife watched the snow gracefully falling outside, through the small window in the room. - Nice imagery. Makes me want to sit in that room, too.

"Guess what I found when the kids and I were in the attic getting down the decorations."

Red's scowl deepened, "Don't tell me it was another kid, Kitty." - LOL

But if your wife tells you she wants a Christmas tree—even if it's less than a week before Christmas—you get her a tree. Even if it was one that fell off the back of a Christmas tree truck. - LOL again

"All old ornaments that we got from both our parents' houses. Except for this one." Kitty spoke while gingerly touching the ornament in her husband's hand. "The first Christmas decoration we bought together." - That's really sweet.

he found his giggling wife resting her chin on him - And this is so cute!

Nevertheless, there was one thing that wouldn't be found on that list, the way Kitty loved Red. She still loved him as much as she did all those years ago and as she watched him hand their ornament on their tree she wanted nothing more than to show him how much he loved him. - And *this* is lovely.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Super Story
Ariana chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So I'm not the only one who caught the Christmas bug! Very sweet story, though towards the beginning some words were misspelled ever so slightly, perhaps a case of typing to fast? It made me feel very setmentuial, and was nice to read while watching The 70's Show itself! Thank you for writing this.
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
aww! I love how you manage to create a comfortable intmacy between the two of them in so few words. Very sweet little one shot! Looking forward to reading your Fez/Laurie one!
KarateKickGyrl87 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Merry Christmas in July (well, August now lol) This is so adorable. I loved going into Kitty and Red's past.
I liked how he thought she found another kid in the storage. So funny.
I loved how they compared their old tree to the one in Charlie Brown. (I have an ornament of Charlie Brown and his tree, so it's special to me.)
Totally adorable. :)
SuperNeos2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
The Red and Kitty fluff was sweet.
I can't wait to see what you got next
PrettyinPink33 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Another great story! I'm really glad I read this one. I always like the oneshot that give me a sense of nostalgia and this did the trick.
It was so sweet how Red and Kitty act like newlyweds, but I liked how you still incorporated Red's no-nonsense attitude.
I was expecting a flashback for their Christmas memory, but this was better, because we got to see how the couple felt about it at the same time, and the contrast really made it sweet.

It's like I'm a little kid in a candyshop! You're oneshots are genius and adorable! Keep it up.
olarst chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Really nice oneshot... and no, you are NOT crazy for writing a Christmas story this time of year.
Sass and Sex chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was super cute! I love a little Christmas cheer in the middle of the summer haha. Very well done :)
taylorswiftrox chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Haha, I've actually been listening to Christmas music too and dreaming of the season all month long! (Hey, it doesn't hurt to dream!)

"Speaking of where are Rudolph and the other Misfit Toys?"

I love these two lines. They remind me of the show where they manage to add in little bits of pop culture and famous sayings into what they say.

It really was a cute story. You pull off Red and Kitty really well, they're like you're specialty. Keep up the great work!
Eliza Ghost chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very cute. Liked the line "Don't tell me it was another kid, Kitty." :P Oh, Red. You did a good job with all the descriptions, I was thinking of Charlie Brown before you said so. Great story, even though (especially?) it's a bit of winter in summer :D
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Okay...which George/Tammy song was this? I can't think of any 70's Yuletide tunes that fit but nevermind - this was sweet as a candy cane! I can imagine Red getting all frisky with his santa hat and Kitty's cute little Mrs. Clause outfit.

I laughed outloud at this scene because it was so typically Red Forman: Speaking of where are Rudolph and the other Misfit Toys?" Red asked sounding only a tad bit curious.

"Well I'm not exactly sure," she started to say, "but I'd like to think they're all tucked in bed, sound asleep with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads." Rudolph/Misfit Toys...yeah, I'm still grinning.

I adore the sentimentality (is that a word?) about this line: Kitty moved her right hand down to grab Red's left hand, the same hand that was still holding their first ornament. **** sweet is that? I'm glad Kitty found it and they can relive past Christmas's over and over.

This was a great little oneshot and I will read it again in December. Thanks for the midafternoon entertainment - liked it alot!
schottzie chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very sweet-I can picture this happening. Red and Kitty are a great couple. Good job-now go get those holiday decorations out. Christmas will be here before you know it!