Reviews for Equilibrium
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 10/8
This was interesting...Whelp... I guess Gaara was the one that made out great in this fic. As he well should, since I love him most. ;-)
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
fun to read
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
BEST ONESHOT EVER! :D
You are a freackin' AMAZING writer!
Everything in this oneshot was so interesting to read and man do I love you for that. ;D
Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
that was crazy! this was a completely unique plot and you did this very well!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
cute. wish there was more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
LOL gaara still got to sleep with both sakuras! ;P
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Although I felt it was kind of rushed, I liked it very much. Ino2 and Sai's little sex conversation madee crack xD It would be great if it were a multichaptered story, but I kinda think it's perfect the way it is.
my-threesome chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This entire one-shot was brilliantly executed, even though it left me wanting more. Is there any chance you'll write more? The detail in it demands a longer conclusion and if you were to write more, I would definitely read it. Either way, I liked this very much. You write a character's nuance into a scene so very well and I'm looking forward to more from you. Very well done.
Cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I read this again. It's so so so fabulous. Your attention to detail is incredible and so is the fleshing out of the characters even though it's a oneshot.
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
this was a womderful story! I really liked how you ended it. makes it seem you can make another oneshot off this one for Garra/Saku and Itachi/Sakura for when they are in the alternet worlds. but now i wonder how effected Ino and the rest were feeling when the doplgangers were in their world.
i do love the long chapter. i hoped everyone did!
i hope your next story is as good as this one is!
This story's differne't demention(sp?ffff) you kept it pretty simple rather than Impossable complex-ness. where all our brains would suffer and die.
i liked all the charaters personialties. Expecially Ino.2 she was intresting, though i wish Sai from their world was introduced a little.
Good story and Good luck on your Next chapter/story
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
very cool. and saks gets both gaara and tachi. Lucky girl!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
yes i love it. wish there was more. (:
keepitlitalana chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
More Sasuke. From both worlds, would have been nice.
catxangel chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awesome story, if only if it could be extended into multi chapters.