Reviews for KPAX The Horse Whisperer Hope Indiana
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This is a really sweet story. I've read some of your otehr K-PAX fics after the Quantum Leap one got me interested in, but this is the first one I felt compelled to reveiw. I really enjoyed everything that happened and I think you portrayed the characters very well. My personal favorite part was when someone tried to attack Debbie and 'prot' saved her, and afterwards when he was talking to the doctor and you took the time to explain about Prozac. I've read a few stories where authors portray taking Prozac a wierd or violent thing to do, and I can say from personal experience that this is not true. I just wanted to thank you for telling the truth in your story. And the rest of it was really sweet! I look forward to reading your toehr stories.
essyjane chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Well considering I have never seen K-pax or Horse Whisper this was good. I really liked the realistic feature put into it.

You made me understand about the story behind Prot.I got a feeling about the movie/book and that was a good thing.

Good Job everyone
AD chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
i really enjoyed you story. before coming ti , i did not know that books of K-PAX existed. thank you for enlightening me.
MegaRouge chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Very nice work! This makes me want to see K-Pax made into a TV series. It could be like Quantum Leap, with Prot beaming into someone else's life each week. :-)

Mega
Hank Riddle chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
Wow. That was amazing! It's as if Gene Brewer suddenly decided to write short stories and posted one on FFnet! Bravo! Keep up the great writing dude!

Hank Riddle