Reviews for Poor Mr Son
rainne.2000.16 chapter 33 . 9/17/2016
P.S. We got teased with the highschool fieldtrip and I wish we could have seen that :)
rainne.2000.16 chapter 31 . 9/17/2016
I've enjoyed this fic. There were some continuity issues that confused me (I probably didn't read properly) and Videl initiating the outlaw of The Gold Fighter and othe Ki users pissed me off but otherwise it was a fun action packed story.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 27 . 9/16/2016
Didn't like Videl crushing on this new hero and Gohan telling her to kiss him.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 24 . 9/16/2016
Loved Gohan's statement to the press but I wish he would have outted Hercule as a fraud.
jrayeni chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
This is a very good story better than most g/v comedies but the only one i get is the boondocks one
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Sorry, but you did get girl-speak wrong. From my experience at a college dorm, girls spend a lot of time talking about nothing in particular. Most of us do not talk about our physical prowess much. There'd be more gossip about the appearance of the guy and less about his fighting skills. There would also probably be some dissection of his 'geeky character.' (Most girls are kinda judgmental.) They would usually not care about how he caught the ball and be more surprised than impressed unless they're major tomboy/martial arts geeks. He's pretty fit-looking in the series art, so he'd be considered cute in a nerdy way, but hardly dating material.

Don't worry though, since most everyone on here is female, guy-speak is nearly always off, and turnabout's fair play.

You might separate your paragraphs more, because some of your formatting is hard to read.

I did enjoy your "curvature of the earth" thought. Very original, and originality is not something I experience much in fanfiction.
Void of Iniquity chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
TO MUCH YELLING!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Defeatedly is a word. So you don't have to woory about that.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Just read the 2 chapter. Don't know how old this is. Good structure, but lacking in description of facial expression. I think you did good, but I hope by the end it improves.
Cricycle chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I stopped reading barely 10 sentences in. Just no. Writing: 0 out of 10
the missing link chapter 31 . 10/5/2014
when is the next story going to be posted
gx257 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I can't wait for next part
Guest chapter 31 . 7/25/2014
Write more continue it its really good
NightmareKnight1 chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I didn't even bother to read this. All I saw was a massive wall of text. Immediately told me that this was a poorly executed fanfic. If the author (or authors I suppose in this case with the AN) can't even bother to structure the chapters correctly, then they no doubt ignored other basics of story writing, such as grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proper story structure.

I can do without the proper story structure if everything else is fine, as even I don't truly know the correct way to structure a story so that everything makes sense. However, it would help if the story were written so that things DID make sense while reading them, rather than just being a jumble of random musings thrown together.

And I just did a quick once over of the chapter above. You followed the same basic pattern:
"Dialogue." So and so did this.

All in all, I'd rate this as a 2/10. The concept itself made me wary, as I didn't quite know if I would like it, but it still pulled me in to give the story a look regardless of that fact. The scoring I gave you is on the premise of the story alone. If I begin to read and immediately lose interest because of the massive wall of text you put in, then the story isn't all that good. It pulled me in, then drove me away. 2/10 just for the premise, but 0/10 for the story itself.
reader chapter 31 . 6/10/2014
Just kidding take your time bro hope u feel better