Reviews for Just The Dead Are Unsaveable
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 11/21
Yes, sleep is a very good idea! Or he would have simply strangled Draco right then and there.

And if he does save Albus, then he'll die for breaking the Oath to help Draco. The war will be someone else's problem.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 3/26
Oh, dear, he'd better get some sleep soon or he'll make worse mistakes with more dangerous potions. Can't live on caffeine and Pepper-Up forever.

Or the next big mistake might be a fatal one. However, people have committed suicide that way for a long, long time.

But Winky is so sweet!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Poor emmeline! I hope she's ok! I can't wait t see who burst into the room!
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Okay that elf and every other elf in Malfoy manor are idiots. Why did the elf who was in the room with Yaxley and Goyle simply pop out when the fire and run to Narcissa for help and orders, instead of STAYING and using its magic to try and put out the fire itself? Or call for HELP from the other elves so they can help with putting the fire out? In the time it took the elf to pop out and go to Narcissa and those drunk idiots going to bed instead of trying to put out the fire THEY started, everything in the manor could be burning to ashes by the time Narcissa rushes home with the elf with who knows how many in the manor burning to death
JaneDoh0 chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Interesting beginning. I am a sucker for Severus-angst. I can't really see him plotting with Narcissa, though (other than to save Draco). I am curious to see how Abraxas fits into things...
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Poor Severus! He had to injure himself just so he wouldn't be suspected as a spy. I'm curious to see who that was talking with Narcissa..I thought it was Voldemort at first, but she wouldn't call him a moron, so..can't wait to see who it is.
Wanter-of-Self chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Hehehe, this was lovely. I am extremely curious as to who that man was in Narcissa's room, she obviously knows him... and she called him a thing... I doubt that it's Voldemort - it didn't sound like him... so who is it!?
It was a great chapter! I liked it a lot!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
This is an interesting story so far, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of planning by anybody just yet. Looking forward to seeing the pawns start comparing notes and making their own plans.
Wanter-of-Self chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
This was a very interesting chapter, and I liked it a lot! I wonder what will happen to our dear Sev when he is found by the Death Eaters? I'm excited to see what happens next!

And a whole chapter dedicated to me? Thank you!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Did I miss something? Was there a missing scene where Severus got injured?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
One the one hand, I want to applaud you for a very good and well written story. You have some mistakes and typos, but nothing a good proofread wouldn't catch.
On the other hand, I want to be angry at you for destroying books, but it is just fiction after all. But, i do have to ask, even if the book itself is destroyed, is there nothing that can be done to at least salvage the knowledge from the book?
BlueWater5 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I think I missed something - since Severus is in the room, why is he concerned the Dark Lord will get through the wards? Isn't he where he was expected to be?
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Very lovely! Wonderful job, I am highly intrigued.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Aww, I feel so bad for Severus!
Wanter-of-Self chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
It definitely was an interesting chapter, and very enjoyable to read! I thought it was interesting when Poppy and Minerva had Severus help them with Katie. Update soon please!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEVERUS!