Reviews for The Secret
Dolapo Adetunji chapter 1 . 3/24
I just started reading and I'm literally in love with the story. You made Scott loveable. You're not supposed to do that lol. Malec forever
I chapter 38 . 3/17
I hate you sommuch why would you kill off Alec and turn Magnus like that
It's wrong but the rest of it was really good
MalecMenace chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Words cannot express how much I love your story. But I'll try, anyway. I was absolutely ecstatic when I realized that this story would be centered around Alec! The thing is, most people talk about what a shy, stammering idiot Alec is and how fabulous Magnus is. I feel like people don't give Alec enough credit. The REAL Alec is a Shadowhunter, for goodness sake. And he's sullen and quiet and shy, but definitely not an idiot. He's strong and insecure and awesome. Of course, Magnus is fabulous too, but it's great that Magnus was attracted to him more this time. And I love jealous Magnus! I was depressed when the story ended, but that's what every good story does. It ends. But I just wanted to say, this is really one of the real, well-written, well-loved gems out there. I hope you write more Malec fics one day.
Rachel chapter 40 . 6/15/2016
This is a great story! It messed with my emotions and kept me interested
Guest chapter 40 . 11/7/2015
Argh i hate you. U ruined my weekend with that bloody story of yours hope u r happy go fucking fuck yourself. It doesn't matter that u wrote an alternate ending coz that was the ending that mattered and u ruined it fuck u
Guest chapter 38 . 7/31/2015
I hate you duck your ass
Amber chapter 35 . 7/31/2015
Max I dead l wish you could bring him back but oh well this is still one of the best books ever
mego chapter 40 . 6/18/2015
hey lea! this is a great story! I love the shadowhunters series and malec is definitely the cutest couple so great job writing! I'm sorry if you received hate for your ending but I think that it's fine! You ended it how YOU wanted to and YOU are the writer! :)
Mollie chapter 38 . 3/25/2015
Your writing is phenomenal. Such an emotional rollercoaster of a story. Ending made me cry. So heart wrenching. Loved your portrayal of the character. 10/10 :) 3
RetroNick chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
love i have bed now other wise Id of continued loving this!
RetroNick chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
really enjoyed this chaptwr :D!
RetroNick chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
oh no toruble thebkissmwasmjustnso perfect doh!
RetroNick chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
this has so much fluff and its just so amazing n cute i love it also i presume the shop alec works in is basedd off lucks shop.
RetroNick chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
this so cute love the early au malec :D!
Hayden chapter 38 . 9/18/2014
This was a great story I spend from 12:02 pm to 7:56pm to finish this, although the ending kind of put a damper on my mind, I need to remember that theirs always other versions of Malec, you can't always have a happy ending, but you're a great writer and I don't like to read what so ever, you're my first ever fan fiction. The ending made me actually cry in real life but I got to remember it's fictional. Thanks for the amazing read. I really wish it didn't end like that :(