Reviews for Avenging Angel
OMGoodness chapter 24 . 1/12
"Face-slap!" Holy Snap-crackers WELL WRITTEN author ! Let me catch me breathe - whoa nice buncha scenes. You keep saying English is NOT your first language. WELL it IS my ONLY language. In my opinion you write in English better than I speak it wow what a story !

Thanks for sharing.
Amarie Elidor chapter 27 . 11/9/2019
I’ve avidly enjoyed reading this since last night. Thank you
Guest chapter 24 . 9/15/2019
Luna has disappeared on Harry and Hermione? What gives? Where is Luna after the battle?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2019
I always thought the Room of Requirement, the teacher quarters, etc all need two sets of doors, sort of an air lock, but for privacy and security. Keep people from being to see into a room from the hallway, or from walking in with a second person while disillusioned, under an invisibility cloak, or just by pushing past someone.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/14/2019
Exciting end of chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2019
Not only is this interesting and exciting, but several of the ideas are unique, so bravo for originality.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2019
Wow. Great battle scene.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2019
Love it.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2019
Ron should go to Azkaban or the James Thicket mental ward
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2019
Wow. Great ending here on chapter two.
Mishelle20 chapter 27 . 5/25/2019
Absolutely amazing story!
ChipzGrMione chapter 26 . 2/3/2019
Ooohh..you did! Thanks! I just saw it now!
ChipzGrMione chapter 25 . 2/3/2019
Did you find the name of the fic? Is it good? I want to check it out too! Help?
Motherodragonsx3 chapter 27 . 10/25/2018
Loved it. Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 27 . 9/4/2018
I LOVED this. I see that it’s been a few years since you posted it, and I don’t know how much feedback you still get, but I thought you should know how amazing of a story this was. I binge read it when I lost fefinitely should’ve been sleeping, and when I wasn’t reading it, I was thinking about reading it! Great character development and storyline! It’s also a bonus that it was a Snamione ;) You should be VERY happy with the outcome of this because it was amazing!

Xoxo