Reviews for Simple
GrungeGirl86 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Loved It! :)
Bug-z892002 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice outlook on what might have happened to get Lucas to let Josh go.
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow. That was unbelieveable. While I will forever ship josh & Skye I have to say that was pretty amazing. You did a really excellent job.
queenyuks chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I loved it. It was deliciously intense
QueenOfTheFlame chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
God! This was awesome. I love it!
Valou-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh... my...
Are you serious? you...you HAVE to write an other chapter :o !
(and it's you again, I love the way you write ! Three Shots was already great, but this... DAMN ...THIS is incredible :D Seriously, you made my day !)

I love the character development. I think it is very IC :) And you're right: the scene of Sucker Punch fits completely, this is crazy :o It makes me want to see the film again, in a very different perspective this time... :p

Anyway, "bravo" :D It was very well written and well thought ( sorry, my english is bad :s ) . It's nice to read something good in Lucket ... thanks to you!

Keep up ! ;)

xoxo from Belgium

Valou-Chan
Anna Elisa chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
beautiful, I really like this a lot ;)
AlexisRomanoff-Barton chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Amazing story you are a awesome writer with these two people keep them coming i love all ur stories
underdogwriter2410 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I'm really sorry for the late review! I couldn't get my time to write a review for this because of my hectic uni schedule. Well anyway, I'm here now so let's get to the bottom of this. ;)

Well, as usual I'm completely in awe of your talent. This is my favourite scene from Sucker Punch and you've made it into a beautiful piece for Lucket. The flow is amazing and I'm enjoying this so much. I didn't realise that the scene is very suitable for their relationship until now. You've successfully placed all the quotes on the right spot. I love it! Kudos to you, girl! Definitely goes into my faves. Keep up the great work! :)
Csebaz chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I'd log in but the log in button seems to be gone, this is a good story
bitterlolly chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
It's the best oneshot I have read recently ;)
FrenchMelanie chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved it! Very good oneshot! I like the idea of Lucas looking for the truth after everything he has been through. Well done!
gypsy rosalie chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Well done, my dear- all the awards including the prestigious hat-sweep award for this very splendid fic!