Reviews for The Best Wishes of Haruhi Suzumiya
KuletXCore chapter 28 . 6/22/2014
#RIPinPeace.
Yukari-Chan chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
Eevee's 8th evolution - Y U NO mention?
SOS Trainer 9000 chapter 24 . 2/12/2013
This was an awesome story you wrote, and I sincerely hope to see more in the future, 'cause I am HOOKED!
KilllaKirika chapter 21 . 11/29/2012
Whoa O.O Brendan and Fami make a pretty good team, don't ya think?
KilllaKirika chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
I knew immediately that one of the contestants was cosplaying as Moka Akashiya from "Rosario Vampire". I mean, there isn't any other anime character named Moka that I know! Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
KilllaKirika chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
I totally called it!
KilllaKirika chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Since I watch Shugo Chara, I could see the reference, but I wasn't sure until Kyon pointed it out.
KilllaKirika chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
When I saw Ryoko say "Hey Kyon. Knife." I immediately knew that it was an Annoying Orange reference.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Why does everyone make friggin stupid move choice mistakes in this?
KilllaKirika chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
As expected of Ojamajo Pokemon Master-San! Another round with Haruhi vs. Haruhi!
KilllaKirika chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
I KNEW IT! I mean, I predicted that Haruhi Suzumiya was going to be up against Haruhi Fujioka, and I was right!
KilllaKirika chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Ah man, no references!
KilllaKirika chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I think that Kyon should have stayed in his Yuichi cosplay! Also, I had to look away when I saw the word "Naruto". Don't ask why, I'm just saying.
KilllaKirika chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Awesome, awesome, awesome! It's like that part of episode 4 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but it included Pokemon! How cool is that? I gotta admit, it's better than all of my stories combined. In any case, do more!
KilllaKirika chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I only noticed half of the references. I don't know the other half. Anyway, awesome story so far.