Reviews for The Weighted Life
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Really loved this, as I do all your Mary/John stories. Loved how he managed to change her mind, just by playing the
cappy712 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Thank you that was wonderful. I like your tie in to the "Weight" that is a wonderful song sung by Jensen at the con and I love it. Thank you again for sharing, looking forward to the next installment.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I liked the young John and Mary picture.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
John smiled at the sound of her voice and at the simple greeting; because he could definitely return that without fucking it up. "Hi."

Adore how you have them both kinda shy and unsure here...very believeable too, John being in a band. (And young John is as handsome as older John) I could totally identify with this as being part of the show. Of how they actually met. Wishing it had been portrayed on screen. Still could be with a spin-off could write it.

Very nice foreshadowing here: 'Cupid himself had swept in and worked his magic between them.'

This was very charming and sweet!

Thank you!
judyann chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh I love it and sounds like an interesting story! Can't wait to see how you do this!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aww, the romance has begun! Don't know that song so I'll have to check it out. Loved the foreshadowing in this and how you got them together. Looking forward to more!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
How cute! They got together over a song...and Cupid's arrow. lol We all know that they were meant to be together, so that Dean, then Sam could be born. I look forward to further updates, no matter when they might be. :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really enjoyed this look into John and Mary's early years. Very well written (like all of your stories) and fun to read.

I have always liked this song- even more so after seeing the video of Jensen performing it- and you did a wonderful job of weaving it into a story. I am looking forward to seeing where you will take this next. :)
sammynanci chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Beautiful! Great job! Aww,thats love! Poor Mary she want a normal,safe,life (Sammy was how she) but YED coming ;_; Poor John! I loved,you are wonderfull!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was so beautiful, as usual. Awesome work..
Victoria chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
what can I say...I love it! I don't know how these wonderful words flow from your mind to form a perfect story everytime! This is great! I love how it was born and how it developed and can't wait to see how it grows! Pity what their life and their family could have been as wonderful as they had hoped!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Really enjoyed this. What a great concept for a story chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Love this, have seen the pics of JDM singing and also seen the videos of Jensen singing The Weight on YouTube and can so imagine a young John Winchester suddenly appealing to Mary Winchester as he sang and she could see those dimples. Great how you had both of them feeling this could be the start of something epic, though how sad that it turned out to be epic way down the road in a way neither of them foresaw.
Looking forward to more when you have time to add to it :)