Reviews for Simulation
Ayumi Sawada chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
Um...hey,Ayumi here.I'm kind of a ghost reader at times,and um...I'm one of the fee people who has glasses ,and cold slightly bad boy fetish too.
creativesm75 chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
this is good
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 2 . 2/7/2017
Looooool, yeah, belting out lines like that would make anyone but the most confident man embarrassed.
Reviewrr chapter 3 . 1/17/2017
Give tsuna all 3 haki nad voice of all things
valery-chan chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Pleaseeeee continue this ! I love it too much. One piece and tyl Tsuna? It s amazing! It was two or three years since you dont update this. Why? I want a new chapter! ''o(w)o''
DragonClaw827 chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
I like 1827, but I dunno how you're going to fit that in...
Yosokage chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
This is really good you should update soon
KuroShiroNeko-chan chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I really like it!
about pairing? I love yaoi 3... Eh... What about LawxTsuna? (Law's amazing!) Or AcexTsuna? (haha, they're so crack pairings xD) Well, It's your elecction, it's a simple crazy idea xP
See you!
Sorariru chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
This is going well. I hope I can see .everyone in action xD OR MAYBE, Gokudera would be a Pirate so hr can fight against Tsuna xD Lol. Thats hard xD
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
...hmmmm Tsuna was supposedly dead for a year (I think) before everyone was blasted into the Future... So does thins mean that the others won't be arriving soon? Or will there be a time-skip?
sleepy chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
How about Tsuna meeting Ace on Whitebeard's ship? I really liked this and I'm excited to see if/when Tsuna meets Marco and Ace, how they react to each others' flames.
SilverWing108 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Please you've got to update this D:
Faliara chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
I laughed. So, sooooooo haaaaaard.

Keep gen, please
Otaku chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Wao this story is very good, really good.
I would have never imagine to read a crossover like this!
Amazing actually. I am really dyeing to know what will happen next to Tsuna and Hina.
Will other Guardians be in the story? If yes then I want to read a scene where Hina and Gokudera fighting over Tsuna. X)
I would also like to read a scene where Hibari rampages and causing trouble to the Marines. hehehehe 3
I want to read a pair about Tsuna and Trafalgar, I know it's a odd pairing but that's the reason why. I want to read how you will be able to get them together.
Please continue to do your amazing awesome legendary story.
Please Please I'm begging you to update soon and fast! おねがい!!!
khr1410 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
'He did not know acting like Mukuro could be such hard work. When this was all over he would give Mukuro an award and a shiny medal. He deserved it for acting like this in front of Tsuna all day, all year.' I loved this part soooo much I was laughing in my seat when I read this.