Reviews for Poison and Wine
Miharulaboulette chapter 15 . 4/6
I love it ! This story are so amazing ! Let me notice that !
Tank you very much !
kelleydear chapter 1 . 3/30
If you haven't seen this yet, someone made a trailer for this fic on youtube. Good stuff! :D: watch?vdr45-IuL-5M
Faerie of Tara chapter 15 . 3/26
This made me cry! I felt so bad for Kurt! Great story, though :)
wolfish-willow chapter 15 . 1/7
This fic is just. Wow. Amazing.

The character growth was definitely successful to me as a reader. I love how Blaine did grow up a bit, and stepped up to try and save Kurt and then help him when he called.

And Kurt. OMG, Kurt. Can I just wrap him up and hug him and hide him from the horrors of the rest of the world for a while? ...I suppose I can let Carole and Finn and Blaine do that for me. :D

I cried when he was explaining everything to Carole. Just, how rambly and upset and /young/ he sounded, omg. Like a kid who messes up and thinks they'll be hated but so much worse because he's in so deep and doesn't know what to do. I'm so glad that he finally went to them, though. He needs to just be taken care of.

Love, love, love it!
EvilRegalGleek chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS. I've never read this before and I'll admit that I was a little weirded out by the concept but I should have known it would be awesome because you wrote it. I love what you've done with it. Padgett? Really Kurt? lol. Loved how you subtly called Kurt, Gravity Defying, oh the irony. I wonder if this will turn out to be more fluffy than angsty. Excited that this one is finished before I started it at least.
closetklaine27 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
hi ... Just want you to know.. This fic is awesome! so awesome.. and i made a fanfic trailer for this fic.. i hope you'll like it...

w w w . y o u tu b e h? v n FF - - Q Y Ew L Q & ut u . b e

o . st / 6 4 4 96 6 / p o is o n - a n s- w i n e- b y - k ri n - a st h or e - w he n - k ur t
mailroomorder chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
Hmmm. Not sure I like how rapidly Sebastian turned from acting like a 17/18 year old to being this incredibly manipulative and evil person that wasn't evidenced before. But I'm super curious to see how this all turns out! I really like Finn in this story, too.
mailroomorder chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
OH MY GODDDD
mailroomorder chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I like how upset Sebastian seems. It definitely makes him more human and less demonized (like he frequently is! But not so in this story. Which I like.). I also like Blaine learning more about himself and what he wants and coming to terms with that and vocalizing it.
mailroomorder chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Thanks for answering some questions at the body! I was wondering what Kurt was doing with the money he was making-why he seemed so broke if he had no expenses to pay. So I'm glad that was cleared up. I really enjoy getting to know Kurt in this story.
mailroomorder chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I actually kind of liked Sebastian and Blaine in those last few paragraphs. I liked the mental image that came with it. So far I like Sebastian. I hope I continue liking him! He's constructed like a teenager-which is great. Many times I read him and he's constructed like an evil 30 year old. He's definitely 3-dimensional thus far. And I like that Blaine doesn't particularly like Kurt so far, because Kurt's being an asshole to Blaine and Blaine knows that.
Chanelle Brennan chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Loved it :)
Chanelle Brennan chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
HAHA I love you you fangirl over your fanfiction :P
Chanelle Brennan chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
OFCOURSE HE SAYS "PADGETT" HE DOESNT KNOW YOUR NAME KUUUUURT. dummy,
ahaha.

Padgett is really weird btw :P. And I'm laughing cause one of my friend likes to use a fake name and it's "Price".
Chanelle Brennan chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
HHAH I like how you write "sexy things" :)