Reviews for The Deepest Road
akasoeki chapter 21 . 3/2
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love how you kept everyone to their character! The way you write is amazing and oh so very absorbing. You write like a professional author. The tone of the story is constant and there wasn't anything that I read that made me stop and say "hold on, why would that have happened?"

I'll start the next installment right away! Keep writing!
CaptainRocket chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
Just finished reading this through. Hard to cheer for either Alistair or Fenris. I love them both. Great story!
PenguinRegina chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Great story! I enjoyed Macho Fenris very much :)
Keep writing!
Red chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
I loved it! I have really enjoyed reading your stories! Please continue writing!
ajc03 chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
I love the DA video games and didn't even know there were fanfics about them ! Thanks for a good story and the good time I spent reading it !
I like the characters interactions in your story ! :) I hope you will write more !
Rosie84 chapter 21 . 1/18/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Well done!
YYHfan-KB chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
Wow, that was good, it had its hilarious moments and its serious moments.

Well done,

_ KB
NoMadKa chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Aw, Alistair is irresistable here, but so is Fenris. If I were hawke I would just die being happy
kaysue18 chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Oh my gosh. That was amazing. I am so sad this story is over, but you did an fantastic job! I hope you write more stories in the future! Thanks for writing!
Poodlez chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
Nothing like having to eat crow! Enjoying your story!
Love chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Argh! #Team Fenris
NoMadKa chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
Fenris o.O what the hell was that?
Bravo, Alistair
stripedwolf chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
I have to say that this is one of the best stories I've ever read. The plot keeps me intertwined with it by excitment of what's to come next. You have captured the exact personalities of the characters I've come to love from the game itself. Great job, I'm intriuged at what is to happen next :3
Aquarius-Otter chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Lol loved it please update soon
GlysMari chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Oh no. Alistair is so sweet and sexy, but he doesn't have the strength and conviction that Fenris does. Fenris loves and needs Hawke more than Alistair. Wow. The damage done to Fenris by Alistair's actions may be unable to be repaired. I really, really hope Hawke doesn't give in to Alistair's appeal.