Reviews for Heroes in 100 Words
Show chapter 94 . 11/5/2014
Wow. Amazing. This made me laugh, cry, scream, die from feels, a want to strangle the characters. And despite my stubborn personality and internal drive, even I wouldn't have had the patience to write 94 chapters. All the rest of your stories are amazing too. Keep it up!
me chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
Im sorry but what does Pym mean?
other than that the drabble is amazing a
DarkWatersAhead chapter 94 . 6/16/2014
Wow. Okay, I may or may no have just read your entire fic from start to finish. I may or may not have swung between mad bouts of hysterical laughter, almost tears and almost hulking out in fits of extreme jealousy over your amazing writing talent. Thank you so much for these 50,000 words of brilliance!
allisvanity chapter 94 . 6/10/2014
I rarely bother with drabble collections, but these have been so much fun! Looking forward to reading your other Avengers FF soon.
Rosenmaedchen chapter 94 . 10/3/2013
I think this is great and I loved every drabble 3
personaddict07 chapter 94 . 6/23/2013
Hoo! A great 94 chapters Author! And I just HAVE to commend you on your last chapter. Not many Authors can end a story... or technically, drabble this well. :D

-Personaddict07 out!
jpgFury chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
really enjoying these snippets - wish some were longer though )
Guest chapter 64 . 4/19/2013
I love Natasha fanfics even more so when she threatens people
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 94 . 2/10/2013's over? NOOO. You left me :( I'm sad to see it go. But you've created a beautiful piece of artwork, carefully woven to a delicate thing of perfection.
And now I bid you goodbye, but not really goodbye. I will be checking out your other stories, as I regret not doing before. And until next time, toodle-oo!
Wordwielder chapter 94 . 2/6/2013
This whole story was amazing. I admire your dedication and the humor and spirit you wrote these with. Well done :)
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ummmm... Did you mean "epithet" in the "epitaph" drabble?
Conjera chapter 40 . 1/10/2013
Not liking the bash on Fox gonna lie...
Rule the human race? Honestly...
Jelsemium chapter 94 . 1/9/2013
Great job! (You should try NaNoWriMo one year and try to churn out 50,000 words in ONE month!

I love these, but I think you need a beta reader. Your spell checker misses things, like "chronic injuries become more than the can bare" should be "chronic injuries become more than THEY can BEAR."

Looking forward to more stories from you! :-)
Susan M. M chapter 94 . 1/8/2013
It's been a grand collection of drabbles. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Autumn Butterfly chapter 94 . 1/8/2013
I read this over the course of two days, and every single minute was worth it. You captured each and every character exceptionally well, and it was nice picturing them going about their lives while reading this. Thanks for sending us readers into our happy places.