Reviews for Divergent Fanfic
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BooksLover2000 chapter 17 . 1/26
NOOO
BooksLover2000 chapter 11 . 1/26
Type your review for this chapter here...
BooksLover2000 chapter 7 . 1/26
Is and Emmett? Yayy
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
This is the most AMAZING story I've ever read
Guest chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
Please write more! I love this story. It has helped me spend time while waiting for divergent to be in theaters! PLEASE write more!
Thenextbigbook chapter 26 . 12/24/2013
This story, is so great and only gets more interesting. Although, I have a request: Emily and Matthew be evil, an actually be plotting against Is and Emmet.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/28/2013
I like the story but I feel like you could go into more detail. I also want to know more about abnegation and how is, is doing. Maybe put a little more romance in there ( hint, hint) and just build up on the characters personality. Also ,is, has never been on a date ( HINT! HINT!). put some drama in there i feel like all that happens is adventure and i really want to get to know the characters better. it would be nice if you could describe how life was like in abnegation ( hint... hint). But over all i adore your story and i feel like you got creative. Keep going pleeeeaaaasasssssee! good luck.
JLG chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
I'm sure you'll think of an idea! There's inspiration in a lot of things! Actually for me it's kinda weird...I may look at a clock or something and be like, "Whoa, now I should write a story about time travel!" Ok that was a bad example but maybe what works for me will for you. WOW that was a long review...Loved the story!
guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
could you update please? :)
frytjeeeh chapter 25 . 5/10/2013
You're an awesome writer! Ad your chapters are always really long :) I can't understand why this story doesn't gets more reviews, because you deserve it! x
frytjeeeh chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
Yay really happy you updated :D awesomeeee chapter! :) x
frytjeeeh chapter 23 . 3/30/2013
Are Is and Emmett going to be friends with Tris? And will Tris be Four's girlfriend? I really hope so! :)
frytjeeeh chapter 22 . 3/30/2013