Reviews for Eastern Boys and Western Girls
Tenobaal chapter 53 . 9/29/2014
I quite like the idea of this foreign character. Despite the fact that I like the Congregation-circle, I sincerly hope to read more from piotr soon.

Tenobaal
Lairenna chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
"At Lavender's side she noticed Parvati and her sister Padme."
Love the story so far, but Parvati's sister is Padma not Padme (Star Wars, woo!). Just letting you know incase you're interested in minor fixes.

A little on the late side, but in several chapters you have irregular mispellings of "proof" when either Piotr or Karkaroff say the word. My misfortune to not review with the specific chapter and sentence so you can review the fixes.
-Lairenna
jana chapter 39 . 8/2/2013
Thank you for your story. I am now reading it the second day and it is really well written. It is surprising that you get so many reviews for "Second Chances" and so little for your Piotr stories. I hope you will continue this series as planned. So thank you once again for your writings.
HP the third chapter 53 . 5/28/2013
I agree that he is a great character, and look forward to more...
HP the third chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Wonderful story! I really like Piotr's character.
spazzygaz chapter 47 . 1/30/2013
Sorry to hear you're not planning on a third part, I've been enjoying the story, I've been very impressed with the way you've handled writing an original character without doing the more common move in fanfiction of making them "you," or being a total mary-sue,I've really come to like Piotr as a character.
That said, this is a review, so my critique is that I'd say you need to work on your grammar and spelling, as to the story, I think the pacing and plot has been very well done and you've encouraged me to give OC fanfics another shot.
Anon chapter 42 . 10/15/2012
So far, this has been an enjoyable fanfic, a lot better than some on this site. I wonder why more people aren't reviewing this.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/3/2012
ron needs a good smack on the head

wqhen's the next update