Reviews for For 6 Years
so beautiful can't wait till the next update
LiranaRastago chapter 29 . 6/10
Finally, I've been waiting for updates.
Glad that I checked you're story again after 2 years. Missed this one a lot!
Though I really don't want to read the ending so soon after I just discovered you have continued, I'll be glad to see it through till the end. I just wish they had another baby hahahahahha...one after naru *winkwink* ahhahaha
Thanks for an amazing job!
jgood27 chapter 29 . 3/20
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Alaina Kuski chapter 29 . 3/8
Love it!
Miss KuroYuki chapter 29 . 3/8
omg! its almost over na?! ohhh! I'll be sad pero excited!
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 28 . 3/2
Nice :)
You got that from black butler that so awesome you just made my day
Alaina Kuski chapter 28 . 2/18
Love it!
Nekokittygirl chapter 28 . 2/18
Uuuuuupppppppdddddddaaaaaaatttttttteeeeee! Onegaishimasu? 9.9 Nya! :3
Miss KuroYuki chapter 28 . 2/17
waaaahhh! Soooo excited to know Naru's office! And how will Naru explain to his parents?sooo Curious!
Azure chapter 20 . 2/5
I'm really, really sorry if I offend you, but... I was reading and I couldn't help but notice when you were describing Ai's dress in the beginning of the chapter. It was 1,000 yen, right?

Well... I'm taking Japanese as my language, and we learn about their culture and history and all that as well. And 1,000 yen isn't as expensive as you think. One US dollar is roughly worth about 100 yen, so if something were to cost 1,000 yen, it would be about 10 US dollars.

If Ai's dress was worth about 1,000 US dollars, it would cost about 10,000 yen, which is quite expensive for a dress!

Again, I'm sorry if I angered you in the slightest... I truly meant no harm! I absolutely LOVE your story, and I look forward to more! u
Miss KuroYuki chapter 27 . 2/4
Thank you for the update!

excited na ko sa sunod na chapter! Naru's Parents! reaction!
yachiru-chan92 chapter 27 . 2/4
Perfect Timing!
Thanks for your work.
Bye
Alaina Kuski chapter 27 . 2/3
*Gulp* Oh boy this next chapter will be good!
Nekokittygirl chapter 27 . 2/3
Wahhhhh UPDATE! I need to know what happens! The drama in the next chapter is going to be amazing! UPDATE! Nya!