Reviews for For 6 Years
bekahguertin chapter 21 . 8/16
please write some more
I know! Please update! Your story is awesome! Especially since Claude from Black Butler2 is in it! Love your story! Update! Please
aline chapter 21 . 7/3
Gostei muito dessa história, é uma das minhas favoritas.
Por favor, continue e poste logo os próximos capítulos por favor, estou muito ansiosa para ver a continuação.
HarukaSaito23 chapter 21 . 6/12
This is great... Please update soon! XD
potatoobananaa chapter 21 . 5/29
I don't really mind reviewing a hundred times just please update. This is one of the best ghost hunt stories. Really, please continue it. I'm begging you please.
potatoobananaa chapter 1 . 5/29
please updateee T.T I can review a hundred times just please update :((((
You don't love us anymore :(((
Mayonaka chapter 21 . 4/18
As soon as u quoted 'I am simply one he'll of a Butler' I know who it was and what he was well the demon part anyway but wow awesome story can't wait to read the rest! And awesome idea bringing in Claude
RebornRose1992 chapter 21 . 1/26
omg is freaking amazing! :D
Name nekoneko chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
Please update..
itsbetterwith2 chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I only had a slight problem with this chapter. "A family basically needs a father". Perhaps we do not share the same views, but if don't think it is really necessary to have a father. How about single mothers? Or lesbian couples? They are perfectly capable of having a happy family even with the absence of a father. Perhaps it is better to say that Naru being there would be good, but not for that reason: "a family basically needs a father"
DragonBlade00 chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
The more I read the more interesting this story get. Really. I wished you had time to update again.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
OMG This is the most amazing story ever! Keep going strong! :)
fairy tail-cedes chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
it's so awesome!
Rebecca chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
I'm really enjoying this story and its a unique take on the maga/anime. I can't wait to read the next installment and find out who everyone reacts to the way Mai had met Claude!
Brei chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
I loved it. I like how you added some Black Butler in there. Keep up the good work and please update soon.