Reviews for For 6 Years
LadyHawke361 chapter 12 . 9h
You know... I'm really looking forward to Martin and Luella's visit. She is going to be ecstatic to find out she has two adorable grandbabies! But this begs the question... Will there be a shot gun wedding? I can just see Naru's parents forcing the marriage. LOL
LadyHawke361 chapter 6 . 4/21
Naru's going to flip if she does not tell him and he finds out through the 'grapevine'! Oh Mai!
LadyHawke361 chapter 5 . 4/21
I guessing the twins know Naru is their Father and they want their parents to be together! LOL This is such a cute story!
LadyHawke361 chapter 4 . 4/21
LOL! It's a good thing Naru said yes! HAHA! Love it! 3
LadyHawke361 chapter 3 . 4/21
Actually I think the confession came at just the right time! Naru needed to be put in his place. He never checked on her after a one night stand? Come on Naru! Now I guess he gets to feel the pain of trying to put the girl/woman he loved out of his mind for so long! What do we call that? Poetic Justice? Perhaps?
LadyHawke361 chapter 2 . 4/21
So much fun! I love long chapters like this. *turns the page* I'm diving into the next chapter!
LadyHawke361 chapter 1 . 4/21
Interesting start to the Naru/Mai story! I found your Lin/Mai story first! Oh and I plan to read your Ouran High School Host Club story as well. (Ghost Hunt and OHSHC are two of my favorite Amines!)
ms.gamerz2017 chapter 29 . 4/18
please update
Chelsealovesreading101 chapter 1 . 3/18
plz update
slvrphoenx chapter 29 . 1/12
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I read the note at the end and wondered if you were going to still write the epilogue you mentioned. I love that you brought Claude from Black Butler into the story. I like how you left it where you could write a sequel if you wanted also. I like that you gave Lin a love interest other than Madoka. I thought the twins were a great combination of Mai & Naru. Great story thank you for writing it.
Carolyn12 chapter 29 . 1/1
This is such an amazingly good story and I am really sad to see it is coming to an end.

I loved all of this from the Twins who remind me of another rich pair of twin boys with red hair (*waggles eyebrow* I see what you did there,lol)

And ah! It was just to good and all the little Easter eggs! Some of the deceased people on the list were from other amines. All the character interactions where great, and funny.

Well done, just all of the Kudos!
LoveghostHunt chapter 29 . 7/23/2017
Plzzz update. Fast fassstt
love host hunt chapter 5 . 7/22/2017
i allways had an idea like this but never got the time u made cometrue this is better than i could write
mouseykitty chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
WHAT DID YASU PUT IN NARU'S OFFICE?!
karibel.Q.flores chapter 29 . 6/8/2017
me encanto lo leo a cada rato porq no lo terminaron quería saber como terminaría :)