Reviews for For 6 Years
Mayonaka chapter 21 . 4/18
As soon as u quoted 'I am simply one he'll of a Butler' I know who it was and what he was well the demon part anyway but wow awesome story can't wait to read the rest! And awesome idea bringing in Claude
RebornRose1992 chapter 21 . 1/26
omg is freaking amazing! :D
Name nekoneko chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
Please update..
itsbetterwith2 chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I only had a slight problem with this chapter. "A family basically needs a father". Perhaps we do not share the same views, but if don't think it is really necessary to have a father. How about single mothers? Or lesbian couples? They are perfectly capable of having a happy family even with the absence of a father. Perhaps it is better to say that Naru being there would be good, but not for that reason: "a family basically needs a father"
DragonBlade00 chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
The more I read the more interesting this story get. Really. I wished you had time to update again.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
OMG This is the most amazing story ever! Keep going strong! :)
fairy tail-cedes chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
it's so awesome!
Rebecca chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
I'm really enjoying this story and its a unique take on the maga/anime. I can't wait to read the next installment and find out who everyone reacts to the way Mai had met Claude!
Brei chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
I loved it. I like how you added some Black Butler in there. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
furiouskittenn chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
Ahhhhh I just read through this story in one sitting and I need more! I hope school is going well for you!
mayanntompong chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
Ahhhhh! Like it can't wait what next
animefaves chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
I absolutely love this story! And I have t applaud you as soon as I read Claude say "One Hell of a Butler" i started cracking up! I love Kuroshitsuji and I love how you brought in the physical aspects of Claude but still gave him a completely different personality! I hope you are able to update this story again as soon as you have the chance! It is a very addicting read - Fantastic job on writing an amazing story so far :)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Hey i think you have a awsome story but your missing the point at the end what about the others when they heard Mais story?
sweet usako-mamo chan chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
Can't wait till the next update :)
Iloveanimex chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
OMG! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! plz