Reviews for The case of one shots
Maria747 chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I re-read all your one-shots. They are beautifully written and you have captured the essence of the leddi relationship, an iconic Holby couple. Many thanks for your time and effort writing these one-shots.
El chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
This is lovely, I so hope it could happen.
Hobygirl chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
Loved it love your work :) x
El chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Good, but I basically read Detective Lucas Hemingway and snorted/laughed. Hilarious!
El chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Really love these, but the bit that says awfully wedded wife made me laugh...it's lawfully.
ilove2dance chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
This was great! I loved it :)
Hobygirl chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
If only your Theory works that would be a good episode loved it xx
El chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
I love your one-shots!
ilove2dance chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
Loved this chapter, hope it happens like this in next weeks episode though I doubt it. Can't wait for Luc to come back! I'm so excited! This was great :)
Baibe chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
Aww cute! I'm very excited about him coming back.

Just a few mistakes I wanted to mention, incorrect English really frustrates me.

'There' is a place: over there, there is a horse. Or if you are welsh: by there, there is a horse.

There are a few times when you used there but actually meant 'their' which is a belonging: their house, their hair, their phone. You get the picture, if they own it then it is theirs.

And if you have a new hair do you are 'sporting' it not supporting it.

I like your writing, please write more soon.
Fran chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Omg he should ride in on a horse whilst wearing armour or something! He should gallop on to the ward and punch max, hold his hand out to Eddi, wink, and say "my caravan's just outside." then swing her over his shoulder and gallop out the door.
By the way, I like the one-shots. (it's fran27298) xx
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
ok...So I would LOVE if this is what actually happens! Love the awkward staffroom bit..very Leddi! :D

And yes, Luc does need a horse..and a whip! ;)
El chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
This is so gorgeous I cant even put it into words.
Baibe chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
That was really lovely but I must just mention a couple of things. I'm sorry I can't help it, I am the spelling and grammar police.

Firstly (and a lot of people are guilty of this one, it's become a pet hate of mine) you're means you are, for example you're green.

But your is the belonging version e.g. Is that your cat?

If you are not sure which one to use remember to read you're as two words you are.

The other thing is 'actually' it's got a t in it.

Sorry to be condescending I hope you don't take the corrections the wrong way I just don't want your stories to be marred by incorrect English, I really enjoy your writing and I hope to read more of it soon. X
CeeBell chapter 7 . 9/5/2012