Reviews for Destroy Me
Oliver chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
My class has bean reading harry potter and the philosopher's stone do I tell them that I sent you a message to.

If you want to come to meet my class go to [ St Patrick's primary school Swansea 2281 in Australia ]
Littleakmonster chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Have you renamed this story? I cannot find it on your new page.
darknightstalker chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Please don't abandon this fanfic. It is really good!
hp dark champion chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
you should go with any choice where you fiish the story but under the name evelyn ravenclaw
Dia-chan93 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Hey there,

I just want to say that your story is good and I like it. However, there's something off about it. I'm not entirely sure what that is. I think it might have something to do with the casual writing style despite the angst ridden premise to the story. The plot and topic are very dark and I think your casual style has taken too much of that away. However, the casual style is not bad. I just wonder if this is the right storyline for the style. Your style seems better suited towards a romance/humor/parody than a angst/hurt comfort. It just seems off like two puzzle pieces that don't quite fit but you don't realize that until the puzzle is mostly assembled.

Dia.
LM Ryder the Batty Bat chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
there are some spelling errors - minor ones but they are there just the same. your writing style suggests you are older than thirteen but maybe not an adult (yes I did channel Severus Snape/Alan Rickman when i wrote this part of the review.) the story is very good I like the way you are building tension slowly but I think perhaps going back over this with a fine toothed comb once it is completed or perhaps submitting it to a beta reader would be beneficial. you definitely have talent (i am sort of channeling the sorting hat here) and you're certainly brave to tackle such subjects head on (the abuse and Severus hitting Harry I mean, also the death of Sirius affecting Harry to the point where he develops a mental disorder) particularly the mental health issues because that is considered a taboo in a lot of places. Were I the sorting hat I would place you in Ravenclaw.
LM Ryder the Batty Bat chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
building up to the action or main plot point slowly is a very good idea, because it keeps the reader's interest.
LM Ryder the Batty Bat chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
umm the study of locations and landmarks is GeoGRAPHY not Geology I was never any good at it myself and in fact because I have a learning disability and severe Dyspraxia (that could be something you could throw in, perhaps Harry has developed Dyspraxia as a result of the abuse which is what makes him so clumsy on his feet but so darned good on a broom. I happen to be very clumsy trying to walk without bashing myself on things but i am actually quite an acccomplished dancer.)
LM Ryder the Batty Bat chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
ok good start but it's GryffINdor not gryffandor and mob in the sentence about Harry's hair should be mop
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
your 10
mararder's map chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
they tried to drown him didn't they?
um chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
Y don't u just complete this one as is
Ice Dragon of the West chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
i think No. 4
RainbowInkWell chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
I am in favor of option 3, if there is still the survey going on.
Allison237Gleek chapter 15 . 2/23/2013