Reviews for All I Want Is Freedom
jadesaunders72 chapter 14 . 4/18
:( x great story! Also I love the lullaby - celine dions version is my favourite :)
MFGhoulscout chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
I don't know what to say... I just.. Ahh. I love it.
leftartist chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Well I stumbled on this, luckily, quite by accident following a different story. I am enheartened by the love shared by your Erik and Christine. A well told tale with allusions to other's work deftly woven in to its fabric, A vibrant, luminous siiken song with a velvety lushness, rich tones of art and brilliance, cleverly turned and winsomely enchanting phrasing, empassioned and embellished with true elegance and beauty. I am in awe of your writing, it belongs published in a hardcover collection with writers of equal talent and skill. Write some more, I will eagerly be waiting to read whatever you chose to grace us wirh. Thank you for I am ever grateful for this particular gift.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow! wonderful!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/18/2013
I just read this all in one go
And I LOVED IT
I love your writing style
Looking forward to reading more of your stuff :)
White dragon lady chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
wow-I finally had time to read the last chapters of your story,which were brilliant and well-written as well! I really like how you ended the story, Raoul got to walk away with his life while Christine and Erik got a happily ever after sort of ending. I really enjoyed reading this story immensely and I hope you continue writing wonderful stories just like this one. Also thanks for the special shout out above.
Sincerely,
White dragon Lady
AmandaKK chapter 30 . 6/17/2013
Ah the perfect ending to a wonderful Fanfiction! I can't believe it's over, but in the end it all did work out great :) Thank you for writing, I enjoyed spending hours at my computer reading this!
Brittney chapter 30 . 6/4/2013
For me personally I find this story to be really impressive. This story felt the most real to me, like this is exactly how it would have went had she stayed. This was written so professionally and so detailed that I literally cannot find words to describe how impressed I am. I love this so much, its full of love, passion, suspense, tragedy, there were scenes that we heart pounding, blush inducing and overall tear jerking. I have re-read this so many times and each and every time I do I find more and more things about it that I love. this was so perfect and the ending made me just want to cry, I am so happy you went with this idea and shared this story with us, It is defiantly one of my favourites and I will continue reading it over and over again and it will forever be considered how the sequel went, this was the proper way to end this continuation and I adore you for it, please continue to write and share you talents with us.
analusilvaj chapter 30 . 5/1/2013
I can't believe it's over! [ I know - and I'm so sorry for that - I've been really absent in terms of reviewing these last chapters, but even now I can't believe it's over! Such a brilliant, well-written story and captivating characters (and you know it 'cause I already told you that! :p)...
Dear, I just wanna say, one more time, thank you so much for giving us this gift that is your writing, your vision of these people we already love and that with you we happened to love EVEN more. I can't wait for more of your material, really!
Miss your advices haha :*
(did I ever told you that everytime I read one of your chapters I immediately start to re-read your whole story because I love it so much?)
Maya chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Thanks for making me cry. Now I'm going to continue to subject myself to further pain and read on.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
Quick note: If its only been 6 months since Christine and Erik left France, then how has Edward aged 5 years? When they first met him he was 10.
MissyH316 chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
Ok - WHY doesn't Christine just LOCK THE DOOR to her darn dressing room?
MissyH316 chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
'INSOLENT GIRL! YOU BRASH YOUNG AUTHORESS! MASKING YOUR OWN TRIUMPH!"

(*whispering* ...Uh, that wasn't me... that was ERIK himself. It seems he's a bit-)

"HOW DARE SHE CALL HER CHAPTER 'CRAPPY'?! SHE'LL THINK 'CRAPPY' IF I SHOW HER MY PUNJAB LASSO! ONE OF THE FEW HALFWAY DECENT WRITERS HERE MAY FIND THAT THE PHANTOM MIGHT FIND HER OPINION UNWORTHY OF HER OWN WRITING! I'LL-"

Okay, Erik - calm down, PLEASE? "Crappy" is merely her opinion; it doesn't mean it IS. Perhaps she's been the victim of unfortunately bad reviewers who can't appreciate good talent. You better get back to composing before you really blow a gasket - and watch that heart rate! You know what the doctor-" (*SLAM!* ...grumbling noise behind the closed door...)

Wow - sorry 'bout that. But you know how volatile and opinionated our dear Phantom is, genius he may be, bless his heart. However, his outburst may be *my* fault. When I read that you thought this chapter was 'crappy', I guess I gasped too loudly that (*whispering* you-know-who heard me and rushed out to see if I was ok).

Seriously though, I've been reading this story over the past few days on my cellphone and now can give you my thoughts thus far here on my laptop. I think this is a GREAT story, and some of your writing here has been just downright POWERFUL, like before, during, and after the miscarriage scene. I also LOVE how you've shown Christine as having enough courage and spine to go back to Erik and admit she was wrong. She ALMOST gave up too easily, but I think he said exactly the right thing to shock her back onto the right path. :-)

Your writing has also been excellent technically, for the most part, from a spelling and grammar basis and story construction. Call me a "grammar Nazi", but poor technical writing will spoil an otherwise-good story for me EVERY time. It's so distracting! :-(

Are you sure you're only sixteen? I'm impressed! :-) My goodness, no disrespect intended towards anyone, but I've begun to think most people your age haven't been taught how to read, write, and be so creative (unless it's texting on their cell phones) - either that, or they have no desire to do it WELL. It's sad, really - they don't know what they're missing.

I'm also glad you're a proud Christian, too - so am I and so thankful to the Lord Jesus Christ for being so!

Anyway, this is now on my favorites list and I'm now eagerly off to the next chapter! Keep up the good work, and I'll check on Erik to see if he's calmed down a bit later. :-)

Best wishes,
Missy
PartingGrace chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ohhhhh, so sweet, and yet there is a touch of our scary Erik there too. That cold laugh, the way he likes to blow out candles and leave his 'victims' in the dark, the way his voice is everywhere. Oh yes, We like both kinds of Erik. But when he told her his name that was the end of that! SOB! He needs a dream...and that dream better come true for him is all I got to say. ha ha.

Excellent writing technique, very easy to follow and good word usage, very descriptive and I can picture things very clearly with the way you describe them. Enjoying the story very much thus far.

On to read the next chapter.