Reviews for All I Want Is Freedom
kvasconez chapter 17 . 8/22
I got through a chapter without crying! You do such an amazing job pulling out emotions. I know when I hit a great story...when I actually cry for the characters. Wonderful job!
Erik's horse's name is Ceased. Ummm... what's up with this other horse?
If I was there I would say "Children, stop fighting!"
I saw the name of this chapter and started to sing the song
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 2 . 1/26
I was looking for this story cause I couldn't remember the title of it, but here it is! I found it at last!
Tay Louise chapter 30 . 12/18/2015
Couldn't put my phone down! This was written so excellently and I can honesty tell you that this is now one of my most favourite pieces of literature. You are so talented and I only wish it didn't end! Keep being amazing! x :)
From Erik and Christine's #1 shipper
Guest chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
Amazing! That's all I can say
jadesaunders72 chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
:( x great story! Also I love the lullaby - celine dions version is my favourite :)
MFGhoulscout chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
I don't know what to say... I just.. Ahh. I love it.
leftartist chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Well I stumbled on this, luckily, quite by accident following a different story. I am enheartened by the love shared by your Erik and Christine. A well told tale with allusions to other's work deftly woven in to its fabric, A vibrant, luminous siiken song with a velvety lushness, rich tones of art and brilliance, cleverly turned and winsomely enchanting phrasing, empassioned and embellished with true elegance and beauty. I am in awe of your writing, it belongs published in a hardcover collection with writers of equal talent and skill. Write some more, I will eagerly be waiting to read whatever you chose to grace us wirh. Thank you for I am ever grateful for this particular gift.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow! wonderful!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/18/2013
I just read this all in one go
And I LOVED IT
I love your writing style
Looking forward to reading more of your stuff :)
White dragon lady chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
wow-I finally had time to read the last chapters of your story,which were brilliant and well-written as well! I really like how you ended the story, Raoul got to walk away with his life while Christine and Erik got a happily ever after sort of ending. I really enjoyed reading this story immensely and I hope you continue writing wonderful stories just like this one. Also thanks for the special shout out above.
Sincerely,
White dragon Lady
AmandaKK chapter 30 . 6/17/2013
Ah the perfect ending to a wonderful Fanfiction! I can't believe it's over, but in the end it all did work out great :) Thank you for writing, I enjoyed spending hours at my computer reading this!
Brittney chapter 30 . 6/4/2013
For me personally I find this story to be really impressive. This story felt the most real to me, like this is exactly how it would have went had she stayed. This was written so professionally and so detailed that I literally cannot find words to describe how impressed I am. I love this so much, its full of love, passion, suspense, tragedy, there were scenes that we heart pounding, blush inducing and overall tear jerking. I have re-read this so many times and each and every time I do I find more and more things about it that I love. this was so perfect and the ending made me just want to cry, I am so happy you went with this idea and shared this story with us, It is defiantly one of my favourites and I will continue reading it over and over again and it will forever be considered how the sequel went, this was the proper way to end this continuation and I adore you for it, please continue to write and share you talents with us.