Reviews for From A Baby
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 8/14
Very cute. I was seeing Gwaine as little Arthur, though, even though I kept trying to see little Gwaine.
88888888888888888888 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Once I got past the confusion of everyone's ages, this was an adorable fix. I love stuff written from little kids points ov view.
LoverofStories98 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I absolutely ADORE this story! And could you the povs of both Merlin and Arthur? I would love you forever if you did *kisses*
segajr15 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
let it be Merlin's next please
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
AgnetCoCo chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Please do it from Merlin and Arthurs point of view
mordicus18 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
it' was so cute. i liked it. the gwaine's pov was perfectly adorable
weepingelm chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
both pov please
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
OHMIGOTH THIS WAS SO BLOODY PRECIOUS!

:D
Medut chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This story is really interesting and funny. Please, write it in Arthurs POV.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was super cute! I would love to see it from Arthur and Merlin's point of view.
Veneya chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Loooved it
Soulless-Vampire chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I'd like to see Merlin's point of view...
trillion42 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Omg...Gwaine, LOL. I liked this, it was cute.
bdsfjjdsnfkjdsnf chapter 1 . 3/26/2013