Reviews for Summer in Llanview
Mercurystarr chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Awww so cute...more please and thanks
Mercurystarr chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
LOVE DAVID & his relationship w/ Des.
Mercurystarr chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
LOL fave line regarding Justin "She'd disliked the fool from the first day she met him in gym; he was a complete tool."
rocklesson86 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I like this story. I cannot wait for the progress of Mestiny. Please update soon.
Kayla2 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Best chapter ever! It was so sweet. I loved it.
Silas chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I love it! I'm going to read this over and over again.
Cheese Maiden chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Aww, what a great date. the picture part was the best.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
I'm so glad she's making Matthew work his butt off to earn her heart. This chapter was perfect, love their date in Ocean City. Matthew was great. He made he's feelings known without been too pushy. I think the kiss was a perfect ending to this chapter. Can' wait to read more. Update soon.
gardenlife chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
I've really enjoyed these two chapters. What Shaun said to Matthew had me cracking up. I like how your adding to story to make it more interesting. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
aside from shaun's annoying attitude as usual, pretty good chapter. a little slow for me with how long things are taking but whatever
rexjdk chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
You expanded this. It is fabulous. Please hurry with more.
Alliecattie3 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
OMG! The Mestiny good feels were abundant! I really do love this fic! Ocean City! Matthew definitely has GAME! Such a romantic guy to plan a daytrip for he and Des. Of course, they were all sorts of adorable at the beach! Des pushed him in! LOL! And Destiny kissing Matt on camera was everything! No words to describe how cute these two are together! Matthew is so gone and Destiny isn't far behind now. However, think Matt was right not to tell Destiny the depth of his feelings until he is absolutely certain. They're just starting over and really do need to take things slow in light of their past difficulties!
Can't wait to see what happens next! Hoping for more Mestiny goodness! Please update SOON!
Alliecattie3 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Lovin' it! Great chapter! Best first date ever! (Not counting like Matthew! LOL!) Matthew and Destiny are so cute together! You do a wonderful job of capturing Matt's cockiness and Destiny's sass. Their chemistry really pops. Their near kiss at the movie theater was cute!
Loved Shaun cautioning Destiny and threatening Matthew in no uncertain terms! He is so funny! However, Shaun is right to caution Destiny about moving too fast. I think Matt got the message as well. Although his came via threat!
Loved David! He always brings the fun! His relationship with Destiny is one of my favorites! They have such a great report! So cute that she's his BFF and he's old enough to be her and Matthew's father! Of course, love Bo's Boys! When those two get together mischief is never far behind. But tonight, loved David lookin' out for Matt! He is a good big brother!
Look at Destiny making Matt work hard! You Go Girl! Can't wait to see how Matt steps up his game to get his next date! 'Cause you know it's gonna happen! Destiny may be making Matthew sweat a bit, but she ain't CRAZY! So glad I can read the next chapter RIGHT NOW!
Britchiche chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
That was brilliant and lovely and brilliant! I love how fitting it all is. As in, they're acting the way people their age generally act. I loved Darren and Des' conversation. I loved that Destiny wanted to bail, and Matthew stopped her. I loved how they lost track of time dancing. I loved how supportive Dani was. I loved that Whitney and Justin are mentioned. Brilliant!
gardenlife chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I read the original for this charter and enjoyed this version much more. Keep up the good work.