Reviews for Running From Myself
CoolKittyKittyCa chapter 6 . 1/11
OH MY GOD PLEASE WRITE MORE. You are so detailed and I love it! Please write more. I will officially die if you don't. ; w ;
jregnery chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
update
jregnery chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
update plz
Majm chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT! I ONLY READ IT TODAY BUT ITS BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE THIS LAST CHAPTER WAS PUBLISHED! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Captain Katie Dee chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
This is overall a good story so far but i do believe i have to say that a two year wait for an update is a hell of a long time. i would really like to see what happens from here on out
Adios Amigo
Lily chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Write more! You need to finish this up, I'm dying here! More chapters please!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Love the story! Please please please update soon :) need to find out what will happen, I might have a good guess tho
Potterfan chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Really good. I love how the story slowly evolves
Aaron chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
I've just picked up this story, and have already finished the most recent chapter, and let me say that it is absolutely amazing. I don't have an account for this site, but I just might have to make one so that I can follow/favorite this. Please don't stop it; it would kill me ;)
A Fanboy chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
I'm already hooked, and I'm only on Chapter 2! You have amazing talent, You have amazing description and detail. Also, so far so good on American school systems. Good luck...Or shall I say, May the odds be /ever/ in your favor! :D
ThatOnePerson chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
This is ALREADY hot! And there's barely any action!(; I LOVE it!(: please continue like this! It's really good! And update soon! Keep up the FAN-TASTIC writing!(;
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Please update soon! I'm so obsessed!
Echo Hellfire chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Yay! I inspired \-/ Again another great chapter. I almost screamed when I saw the update So excited. I can't wait to read about the next little rendevous between our boys and, hopefully, Peeta's reaction ;)
Julia chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
#Fangirling. I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS. I LOVE YOU. LET ME LOVE YOU. XOXOXOXOOXOX.
N chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Also, forgot to add. I really hope you were being truthful with that last line of your ending note. I very much look forward to that night and that alleyway.

Happy Christmas.