Reviews for A Familiar Chill
Gabby chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Omg i love this! Cant wait for the rest!
atomickilljoy chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
I'm so glad you've updated! This is one of my favourite stories, I'm absolutely in love with it! I cant wait for more :D
kayframe chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Gah! ASDFGHJKL *odd moose noises* I LOVE IT!
thephantomofthetardis chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Whoo! Go Natalie lol amazing as always! :) thanks for the little shoutout hehe
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
This story is so, SO good! I love it! Please keep it up! :)
StardustToRememberYouBy chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Seriously...just wow. Rarely have I read a fanfiction that entices me so much, enthralls me so deeply that I haven't been able to stop reading until I've read all of this. This pairing is so unconventional and you NAILED it. Seriously. You're an impressive writer and I just adored this!
wordaddiction chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I HAVE READ THE THIRD AND FINAL CHAPTER. I am SO looking forward to the next. I keep imagining Aaron Tveit as the Gabe in your story and it is so flawless. Super excited for what's to come, and super excited that you wrote this. Bravo bravo bravo!
wordaddiction chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Hi I'm still reading because this is so wonderful. It goes at just the right pace and it's so intense that I just have to take a breather after every chapter. Well done!
wordaddiction chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Woah. Okay so normally incest kinda creeps me out, but somehow this doesn't. Maybe it's because he's more of a Phantom of what could have been or maybe it's because of your kick ass writing skills, but this was good stuff. Loved it! Can't wait to read on!
thephantomofthetardis chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Ooooh cliffy! Haha this is so good :) can't wait for the next chapter... Bo ;)
Mads515 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Oh lord. I think I have a problem. I've reread this like 10 times!
isabelde chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Hey guys! I'm soooooo extremely sorry I haven't updated in so long! I started the third chapter a very long time ago, and then everything with school and shows just overwhelmed me and I never finished this! I'll definitely work on finishing it ASAP. Thank you for all the wonderful feedback for such an awkwardly incestuous story :)
untitled chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
PLEASE. PLEASE. CONTINUE THIS.
You have such an interesting story... I really would like to see it followed through and through! Also, it's such a wonderful start, it would be a shame to drop it so soon!

I'd like to see how Gabe reacts whenever Henry's there! XD

Please continue You'd be making a lot of people happy!
Mads515 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Please update:) I thought this would be really creepy, but you've managed to make it seem normal:) I am hooked please update please!
April chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Please keep going! This is wonderful.