Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Elise chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Amazing story, insanely huge chliffhanger in the end. The story is very interesting, unique and well written. I hope you'll continue it someday. :)
HudHud9 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
This is a great story and I love the plot! Update soon:)
bijoulovertje123 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Damn, please continue this story. I love it!
The little hints make this story sooo awesome.
dreamer EM chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Ooh very interesting story so far. I'm interested to see where you go with this idea. So many questions as to what's going to happen already! Very nice & hope to read more soon.
Uchiha Reader chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I really enjoy reading this story. I love all the subtle hints and I think I'm starting to make sense of the dreams and their connections to reality. Very intriguing. I'll be looking out for the next update!
mabidiso chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Most of this story confuses the ever loving heck outta me, but I'm loving all the undercurrents and whatever the heck is going on with Kakashi.
FullOfAwesomeness44 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
This...is...wow...simply amazing! I greatly enjoy everything!
splitheart1120 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I wonder if Inoichi will figure out the meaning behind Sasuke's dream..
kero69 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
The ANBU as well as the others involved chatting about the current situation was a nice POV to read as it does indeed affect more than Sasuke himself.

It's a nice gradual build-up thus far and I'm looking forward to the approaching climax
splitheart1120 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I wonder how having some of Itachi's conscious memories will affect Sasuke...
Death Sender chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
good chapter a little confusing about the anbues you should stay with sasuke pov for awhile to get his character down just a idea you could go with and again update soon please
PastaSentient chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Man! Another great chapter. The very writing style and story itself contains the shock of the event that occurred. I am curious as to how much Sasuke actually knows at this point. It is somewhat vague. Keep up the awesome work! I love it!
splitheart1120 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Poor Sasuke, he never did get a break...
PastaSentient chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Another awesome chapter. Cannot wait to see more Sasuke interaction though. I am wondering his thoughts on this whole situation. Great work!
magicaltoothbrush chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
. .Words.I'm on summer vacation so my brain is on a break but besides that, this story sounds so good! The plot is interesting. Ha I love the fact how Sasuke wasn't even surprised that the old man died. Update soon