Reviews for Castaway Kagome
FoxyAssassin-SappFireFox chapter 50 . 1/5
You have GOT to make a sequel I love pirate kagome stories and this one of the BEST pirate kagome fanfic probably the best and I aould love to read about their next adventure
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Ermergoodness so amazing and I love how you made Kikyou :D
Naytia chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Kagome and kikyo reunited and it feels so good!
Cutepuppy01 chapter 50 . 7/1/2014
I really did like all of your chapters! So please don't you dare say that your writing sucked. That's being to hard on yourself. Do remember that the only one that can make you do anything like completing your goals or even tiny dreams is you. No one else can get you to do that even if they say that you can succeed it or not. So please don't think like that at all. I don't want you to be so easily put down by others or even your self in life. That won't make anyone happy not even you. We readers really did enjoy all of your hard work on these really interesting chapters. And I thank you personally for giving me and my brain something good to distract our selfs with this summer. Ps. I am sorry if I was a little head strong up there. I only meen well to you.
ren007 chapter 50 . 6/4/2014
wow that was one hell of an adventure seshomarus charecter was quite out of place but that was how it seemd right i really really really enjoyed reading the story...)
Guest chapter 50 . 3/7/2014
it was a great story you should add on to it i would like to see what happens next on there adventure
ruby chapter 50 . 1/9/2014
this was an awesome story.
can you make another like this one but not a pirate one and a little longer?
Guest chapter 50 . 12/21/2013
Man I hate when people don't finish stories or make a vol 2 because this is a good book
Guest chapter 37 . 9/1/2013
my girlfriend loves pressing her feet into my stomach when we're laying together
Cyfeb 2013 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I READ THIS LAST 2012 WITH NO ACCOUNT JUST A PASSERBY...BUT SINCE NOW I HAVE I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I LOVE THIS FANFIC TOO BAD THERE'S NO SEQUEL...OH WELL...:)
katscratchstudios chapter 50 . 4/7/2013
it was a really good story be proud and trek on young padawan

slowly fading
katscratch.
tigerlily101 chapter 50 . 3/29/2013
Whatever happened to the baby bird, the spider and Finn? Did they just leave them on the island?
Guest chapter 50 . 3/20/2013
the story was kinda ok
Aku-hai chapter 50 . 3/12/2013
Don't sell yourself short, you quite creatively mediated a message from this story. And kudos for that!
FFCHS kid chapter 21 . 1/22/2013