Reviews for Castaway Kagome
it was a great story you should add on to it i would like to see what happens next on there adventure
ruby chapter 50 . 1/9
this was an awesome story.
can you make another like this one but not a pirate one and a little longer?
Guest chapter 50 . 12/21/2013
Man I hate when people don't finish stories or make a vol 2 because this is a good book
Guest chapter 37 . 9/1/2013
my girlfriend loves pressing her feet into my stomach when we're laying together
Cyfeb 2013 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I READ THIS LAST 2012 WITH NO ACCOUNT JUST A PASSERBY...BUT SINCE NOW I HAVE I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I LOVE THIS FANFIC TOO BAD THERE'S NO SEQUEL...OH WELL...:)
katscratchstudios chapter 50 . 4/7/2013
it was a really good story be proud and trek on young padawan

slowly fading
katscratch.
tigerlily101 chapter 50 . 3/29/2013
Whatever happened to the baby bird, the spider and Finn? Did they just leave them on the island?
Guest chapter 50 . 3/20/2013
the story was kinda ok
Aku-hai chapter 50 . 3/12/2013
Don't sell yourself short, you quite creatively mediated a message from this story. And kudos for that!
FFCHS kid chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
I hate those things
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
dang my practice ends at 6 too. the golf course we went to WAS on the base but it was really fun
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
hahahahahahahaha I know what you mean my golf coach was passed when I didn't practice over spring break but that's what the school's sport hour is for
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
everybody loves nutella. those who don't are living a lie
anime pirate 13 chapter 49 . 12/16/2012
...i just noticed that its now a completed story
so is there going to b a sequal i love this story to much to let it go like that DX
(i had to review on this chap since i already reviewed on the last chap lol)
anime pirate 13 chapter 50 . 12/16/2012
love the new additions to the crew(except mayb jaken but he's ALWAYS with sessh so il let it slide :P)