Reviews for Creating the Strongest Guild
bad donkey chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
you totally captured the awesome essence that is Laxus. Great job dude! (/./)
Fadedwriterpiece chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
It would have been nice to see his reaction to Bickslow, losing to Lucy and the last fight with Freed and Mira.
Anjanie chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Niceeee
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Well, this is interesting. "What if Laaxus wasn't just dicking around?" Very nicely done. I'd have liked to see his shocked reaction when Lucy took down Bixlow though.

Keep up the great work!
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was a pretty decent story. Although I would've liked to see Laxus' Reaction to Lucy beating Bickslow. I bet you he would be really steamed. Good work though!
Akajo chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Nice, really really nice even if I would enjoyed to know what Laxus was thinking about Lucy beating Bixslow.
Abdheib chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
As Promised Raz _

Laxus was very much in-character and your writing was good as always. One thing is that you made such a small chapter which somehow lacked surroundings, causing my image of the whole scenery to be a black hole with just dialogue and thoughts ..

Other than that I enjoyed it
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
weird story but good
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Laxus was pretty in character. Nice one-shot. :D
IllegalAsian chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
You should add another chapter where Mira beat Freed, Lucy beat Bixlow and the other stuff and you should also add hie reaction to when he lost! I hope you do it, that wud be awesome! :D
Neko-Tiara chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Are you going to write a second part? When the girls are restored and join the fight?