Reviews for When I Fall
Lovin'Spoonfuls chapter 1 . 1/2
Still waiting for some artwork from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Why don't Vinnie and Charley have more children?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
What about Harper, from your story "Together On Mars", what about his trial?.
Trixery chapter 8 . 2/2/2016
I love it! So damned good and so wonderful story, it Was beautiful. Please write more, I really loved every single Word! LOVE this couple ever sense i Was young
petthekat chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
/ugly crying

God, I thought you were about to break my heart. This was so, so beautiful. Thank you for writing.
The-Ruby-Rabbit chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
That was wonderful. The sweetest thing I've read in a long while! LOVED every word!
Avarice chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Aauhgghhghhghg. So that actually made my eyes get moist. It doesn't happen terribly often when reading fic, but this one did it. From devastating heartbreak to complete elation. The locket and the message were just perfect, and my heart cracked down the middle when vinnie threw it away.
But... I suspected a happy ending, you didn't disappoint! This was an absolute pleasure to read from start to finish. Love your style, look forward to digging into a few of your other works when I have the time! (unfortunately, I've got to write some of my own fic now)
Avarice chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
firstly, i humbly retract the comments about cat allergy I made earlier, because clearly you hadn't forgotten; they made an appearance here :D (that's the trouble with reviewing chapter by chapter)
Vinnie and Charley's interactions are so sweet, I am loving how you're writing them together. Of course I knew it couldn't last... AUGH! I guess the concussive force of the grenade gave her the shock she needed, eh? Poor Vinnie. I wonder what's going to happen next...
Avarice chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I love how things are developing with Charley and Vinnie! Vinnie's fear that her feelings aren't genuine is very touching and sweet. I am so glad he came clean to Charley about what he feels and why he was pulling away, instead of trying to lie in some way. That would've ended up potentially hurting her a lot. He's being remarkably sensible about things, and yet I can't help but feel that things may still end up getting a little worse before they get better. Especially when Modo and Throttle find out. Wonderful chapter, as always!
Avarice chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Ohhhh vinnie, you're SCREWED. XD
You have a lovely way of articulating emotion in this, how Vinnie feels when he looks or thinks about Charley. It rings very true and it's a pleasure to read. I love how he becomes rather bored on the outing, but he's there for Charley, not himself. Also the little details like him becoming a little overheated and uncomfortable, having to wear his helmet everywhere (that would be a pain).
Oh, one thing before I forget (and I only remember this because I saw the episode a couple of days ago), I think Vinnie has a cat-allergy which makes him sneeze. That's the only tiny thing I have to say about your characterisation that doesn't sit square on the series canon. But personally, I love the idea of him waking up with a cat on his neck; it's funny :D
I can't wait to see what the fallout from this revelation is going to be!
Avarice chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Auuughghhg oh Vinnie, it's tough being the bigger man! He's doing well but it's a real struggle. You have a great feel for their banter, it does read like dialogue that would've been written for the series, which is great. Am loving the guys trying to adapt to memory-less Charley change things about her life, like her wardrobe. I totally see Vinnie caving to give her what she wants (the ride). As good as he has to be, when asked so nicely, he just can't turn her down. Poor guy.
I'm loving your writing style and your turn of phrase. This is the first bmfm fic that I've read that hasn't had spelling and grammar errors into it, and that increases my enjoyment tenfold :)
Avarice chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Vinnie is trying so hard! But it's clear he's flummoxed to actually have Charley respond to him. (I always suspected he might be a little spun out if she actually took him up on anything he offered). And of course, that now puts him in a very precarious position in relation to what's morally right for him to do, and what Throttle and Modo will do to him if anything does happen. The final few paragraphs remind me of something I wrote for another fandom, and I just love it, particularly the last line.
Avarice chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I think my favourite part about this chapter is the fact that the guys - in particular, Vinnie - struggle to think of what Charley's favourite things are. In the reverse, there's no doubt that she would know their likes and dislikes... It's a wake up call for the mice that they possibly don't pay enough attention to their friend as they ought to.
The other standout part is Throttle giving Vinnie some very terse words about his forthcoming behaviour... No matter how close they are to Vinnie, I think that rings very true. This is one situation where they would hang him out to dry without a second thought if he tried to take advantage of the situation.
Still loving this fic. Can't wait to read more :)
Avarice chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
oh damn, but this is gooooood. You have some great writing chops! Suspenseful, great storytelling. Everyone IC, and some really thoughtful insights to Vinnie as well. Love the way how you describes his feelings when he saw her in the sundress, and that idea that underneath the bravado he doesn't actually feel worthy of her attention, so he just gets loud to try and get any attention he can.
I can't wait to read more. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love your story !when are you gonna write more? Like this I couldn't get enough of this I've been reading it no stop and was almost late one day to work its to good to put down! Hope to see more your friend