Reviews for The Sweetness of Revenge
Please continue this story!
Jillian chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
I miss reading this story :( I wish you could continue it! It was so interesting and like every good story on here dies!
HelloMyNameIsKinslee chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
More please! I read the entire thing all day and I need more! I love it
JuniperNix chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I love your portrayal of Mike and Veruca. Roald Dahl would be proud!
Blob chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Dear lord... I think my brain just exploded.
Dylan chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
Please continue
ConnerOfTheNightSky chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Ha! Paris Themmen, Jordan Fry. I see what you did there.
Dead-Rogs chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
Hey, finally got an account now.

It's a shame you've stopped on this story, I was really getting into it, but I understand why. There's a lot of life stuff you have to put first, it makes sense. I still thank you for dedicating a chapter to me.

Like I said, I've actually made my account now, and have started writing fan fics. Well, just one so far, and it's on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I'd very much appreciate that if you ever do take a look back on here you can check it out, as it's a story I enjoy doing and plan on keeping up.

Anyway, thanks for the 13 chapters, I hope that at some point you may complete more.
ManfredsAwesomeAdmin95 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was actually really fun to read, although I wanted to cry every time Mike had one of those flashbacks...poor guy! Anyway, it really opened my eyes as to how twisted Wonka really was. Keep up the good work!
Precious-Ballerina-Jillian chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Please tell me you haven't died I am completely in love with this story!
Dead-Rogs chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Just got done reading this new chapter, sorry I know I'm a bit late into reading it but with having to go back to college and everything I've been short of time.

First up I'd very much like to thank you for dedicating this chapter to me, you have no clue how good that made me feel. Also, this self dedicated chapter was really good, and as I previously said, it was nice to get an inside look at Violet's life after the factory, something which has always caught my interest. It was also a nice touch to get a little insight on Veruca and Augustus' story's too.

Lately I've delved back into my childhood and gotten back into Charlie and the Chocolate Factory media and such, mainly because of the fact that as part of one of my student courses, I'm directing the next school production, which happens to be Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I've actually written my own script that merges things from the book, both films and even my own little additions, so it's very refreshing to read this as well, to help develop the characters of the children.

So thanks for writing and posting another chapter, I honestly can't wait for the next one.
SNAPE IS SNAPE chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Did I write "Can'y?" Well, I meant can't, and I still can't wait!
TheDisnerd chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Well... That is a twist on her part of the story... Makes her revenge plan a lot more rewarding, methinks.
FlamingFerna12 chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
I have been reading this stroy for a while and I have been kinda confused. Is Mike going to be paired up with Veruca or Violet? I reaaaaally do hope it's Veruca, but right now it kinda looks like a love triangle.
Rio chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Do another chapter! Please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!