Reviews for The Sweetness of Revenge
purplepancakes54 chapter 13 . 2/14
UPDATED THIS PLZ! U LEFT ON THE BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER! PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOOOOOOON!
Lots of love Olivia
You should write a story about Mike Teavee from the 1971 version!
Victoria.Nicole22 chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Please update this!
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
PLS CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Hey this is really good! Please update this!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
Please continue this story!
Jillian chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
I miss reading this story :( I wish you could continue it! It was so interesting and like every good story on here dies!
Kins-D chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
More please! I read the entire thing all day and I need more! I love it
JuniperNix chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I love your portrayal of Mike and Veruca. Roald Dahl would be proud!
Blob chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Dear lord... I think my brain just exploded.
Dylan chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
Please continue
ConnerOfTheNightSky chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Ha! Paris Themmen, Jordan Fry. I see what you did there.
Dead-Rogs chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
Hey, finally got an account now.

It's a shame you've stopped on this story, I was really getting into it, but I understand why. There's a lot of life stuff you have to put first, it makes sense. I still thank you for dedicating a chapter to me.

Like I said, I've actually made my account now, and have started writing fan fics. Well, just one so far, and it's on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I'd very much appreciate that if you ever do take a look back on here you can check it out, as it's a story I enjoy doing and plan on keeping up.

Anyway, thanks for the 13 chapters, I hope that at some point you may complete more.
ManfredsAwesomeAdmin95 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was actually really fun to read, although I wanted to cry every time Mike had one of those flashbacks...poor guy! Anyway, it really opened my eyes as to how twisted Wonka really was. Keep up the good work!
xxJillian-Elizabethxx chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Please tell me you haven't died I am completely in love with this story!