Reviews for The Sweetness of Revenge
ConnerOfTheNightSky chapter 1 . 4/9
Ha! Paris Themmen, Jordan Fry. I see what you did there.
Dead-Rogs chapter 13 . 3/31
Hey, finally got an account now.

It's a shame you've stopped on this story, I was really getting into it, but I understand why. There's a lot of life stuff you have to put first, it makes sense. I still thank you for dedicating a chapter to me.

Like I said, I've actually made my account now, and have started writing fan fics. Well, just one so far, and it's on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I'd very much appreciate that if you ever do take a look back on here you can check it out, as it's a story I enjoy doing and plan on keeping up.

Anyway, thanks for the 13 chapters, I hope that at some point you may complete more.
ManfredsAwesomeAdmin95 chapter 1 . 2/10
This was actually really fun to read, although I wanted to cry every time Mike had one of those flashbacks...poor guy! Anyway, it really opened my eyes as to how twisted Wonka really was. Keep up the good work!
Precious-Ballerina-Jillian chapter 13 . 1/3
Please tell me you haven't died I am completely in love with this story!
Dead-Rogs chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Just got done reading this new chapter, sorry I know I'm a bit late into reading it but with having to go back to college and everything I've been short of time.

First up I'd very much like to thank you for dedicating this chapter to me, you have no clue how good that made me feel. Also, this self dedicated chapter was really good, and as I previously said, it was nice to get an inside look at Violet's life after the factory, something which has always caught my interest. It was also a nice touch to get a little insight on Veruca and Augustus' story's too.

Lately I've delved back into my childhood and gotten back into Charlie and the Chocolate Factory media and such, mainly because of the fact that as part of one of my student courses, I'm directing the next school production, which happens to be Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I've actually written my own script that merges things from the book, both films and even my own little additions, so it's very refreshing to read this as well, to help develop the characters of the children.

So thanks for writing and posting another chapter, I honestly can't wait for the next one.
SNAPE IS SNAPE chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Did I write "Can'y?" Well, I meant can't, and I still can't wait!
TheDisnerd chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Well... That is a twist on her part of the story... Makes her revenge plan a lot more rewarding, methinks.
FlamingFerna12 chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
I have been reading this stroy for a while and I have been kinda confused. Is Mike going to be paired up with Veruca or Violet? I reaaaaally do hope it's Veruca, but right now it kinda looks like a love triangle.
Rio chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Do another chapter! Please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!
SNAPE IS SNAPE chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Great story. I wonder if will be seeing 1964 Mike from the book? Either way, your portrayal of Mike, though darker than in the movie, is believeable. Can'y wait for chapter 14!
Dead-Rogs chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
I can say I stayed up all night reading this and I absolutely love it. I'm also extremely happy you included Violet, she's by far my favourite character and you did her justice by writing her spot on, it is a shame about Skippy though, the poor guy.

Hopefully Violet has more to do as the story progresses and we get to look a little more into her story of the life she's lived after she left the factory. The segment where she was talking about her current relationship with her mother was very bitter sweet and immediately got me into her character.

So yeah, brilliant story, can't wait for the next chapter!
JHarpe chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
I love Mike, I love this, I love you, and please please update..

Anyway.. No pairing? Not that I mind.
civilwarrose chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
I love this story! Very entertaining and funny in a wacky way. I love Mike finding little Mike from the older version of the movie and their dialogue. Interesting plot turns! More than anything I also would love if snarky Wilder-Wonka finds his way into this story! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
i love it
AWESOME chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
That was just amazing. I love how all the characters are getting mixed up. :D Though, kinda terrifying to think that a whole bunch of Mike Teavees are getting stretched. Only suggestion: Wonka and Wonka team up. I'd love to see the dynamic between the older, more outspoken Wonka and the newer, more timid Wonka. Keep up the great work! :D