Reviews for Knight in shining Armor
Tiffanykurkowiak chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
BITCH I NEED MORE
meagan chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I wonder how Twilight is going to react when she finds out her brother has feelings for one of her friends.
PrincessSkyPaw chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
MOAR!
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awww you have to continue this! It's absolutely adorable!
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Honestly I haven't really searched out fictions of infidelity...more than tempted to see how this one progresses. I picked up a flow issue or two but for the moment, I will chalk that up to you simply knowing a different dialect of English than I typically use.
MajorBalto 243 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awww...how sweet :) You are a great writer! Being a Beta is...annoying sometimes. Anyway (what word did I use before?), I like this story and I'll keep reviewing!
Flutter Night chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was a pretty good opening. Please write more soon. Peace.
Fluttersky chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
First things first, I want you to know that I am not a fan of this ship at all. That being said, I'm still curious to see how this story progresses. The concept of two good, honest people (or in this case, ponies) struggling with the feelings they have for each other is one I can get behind! Another story in need of a little editing, but what looks to be a good one nonetheless. You should totally finish it!
lollypopz chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
omg great job goooooo Shining Armor!
Krystal chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Please continue. I love Rarity stories and there are so few. TT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
best story but you should make more and it should be raityshin
MadClawDragon chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Another sweet fanfic pal sure is great.
To be honest this story just given me an idea. :D
*brings out evil laugh*
idk97 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Great work as always. I really wonder where this story is going to end up because it seems like it can go in any which ever direction it wants! The possiblities are endless!

Either way i will eagerly await your next update. Good luck!
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Okay you got our attention I'm adding you and I enjoyed it very much. I'm very interested to see more please continue and if you have time check out my story Rays of Hope thank you on your great writing and plot bravo.
NocturneD chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
yay! thanks so much for doing this.

i'd say for Shining to go ahead and go to Rarity if his wife is going to be such a shallow witch. *waves Armorarity flag*