Reviews for Forced Sky:To Giotto
thecatleader chapter 8 . 11/1
Get off your lazy ass and give us a better ending not that the G27 isn't good but it needs more a lot more
laylishane chapter 8 . 5/24
I LOVE THE update. It's great, I always find G27 stories that just never update again.
Sepulvedlore chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Are u not going to continue..? Its kind of cool... plus chrome or mukuro ..or boh. Havent arrived yet! U have to continueeee
Guest7777777 chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
It is a little disappointing that there are no real character development. I mean, it's a good story with a nice idea, but the whole thing is more silly than anything else. No serious issues are being discussed and the relationship between Giotto and Tsuna is too sudden. We don't see any kind of internal conflict. I mean, Tsuna was a child first and Giotto knew him at first as a child. If I was him I would have felt strange developing sudden romantic feeling for Tsuna. I'm not saying it's a bad story, far from it, but working on it more would not be a bad idea. Besides the fact that Lambo suddenly appears in the past for one reason or another gives the impression that that you have not put much effort in the writing. On another note, it seems like you have not updated any of your stories in years so of course I'm sure that you have improved since then. So why not rewrite your stories if you have some time. You might find it entertaining.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Hahaha... Priceless!
Nicole NightLock chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
...pedos around the world...why oh why... Primo..
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
XD hehe this is awesome XD
ToLazyToLogIn chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Beautiful. Simply. Beautiful. Mm. Yaoi. Update please. Q.Q
Tategami Nazeera chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I like it. You know I watch KHR a lot.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Kyyyaaaa omg I want more this is so awesome they're the best couple
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Hahaha we just need mukuro xD
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
YESH! Lol, I like this a lot! Except the part where Uni-san dies but other than that I love it! Please update soon! Now all that's left is the mists and lightning!
MonoChrome218 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
please update soon...
rhizz17 chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Update more story please ; )
Continue
Dreamland Dove chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I really like this story. also is this the end? because it says lazy ending. or is it the end of the chapter. because if it the end of the chapter and there is more i would like to say please update and that i can't wait for the next chapter.