Reviews for Lost in Neverland
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
There off to Neverland !
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Update update and Jen fukajama I loved Klarion gets a girl update update update update
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Sportsmaster is awesome so have him awesomely display his awesomeness and make Klarion be forced to tell his origin story
Cyber Orteck chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Poor Klar-bear! Hang in there Witch-boy! You'll survive without Teekl and powers! Update! Or I stalk you! Erm...I didn't take my meds!
Queen Sound chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Awesome update
Jem Fukuyama chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Oh I'm so happy you finally updated, this story is really interesting.
Dancing Eyes chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Woohoo! Looks great! Love the idea of Artemis playing 'mother'

Slight little thing I caught "All three shocked their heads much to Cubby's disappointment." I assume shook, not big deal, just a little slip all writers do when they write so much!

Nice job! Can't wait to read more!
ArkieR chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I love this! I've been searching for a good YJ crossover for ages! Well, I've found it! :D I'm afraid I don't have any ideas at the moment, but I'm sure you'll do just as well on your own! :DDD
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Batman, Robin, and Artemis had better find some way to ensure that when Klarion gets his powers back, he takes them with him, or else they'll be in big trouble.
randommonkeyz998 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
love it! :)
Queen Sound chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
This is really weird, brilliant thought please continue
Chaotic-Neko chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Are the Lost Boys in this going to be wearing animal skins like in the disney version?
Chaotic-Neko chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
This is really good! If you're low on ideas, either peter or one of the lost boys could get a kid crush on Artemis, and Klarion could have a love interest (Arty or OC) Because dammit Klarion needs more love! D: (Love the Cheshire sass by the way-GIRL POWER! XD)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
This story is starting to get really good, but one thing-Klarion needs some love! D: Maybe Artemis or an OC. Something like that. Just a suggestion. And if you need ideas, Cheshire could continue to sass and show off, the kids vould explain about their world, and something meant to be simole and fun could go wrong.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013