Reviews for Lost in Neverland
Oh my gosh! This is awesome! Please continue! (P.s can you add some Daddy Bats though?)
I like this story please write more.
Rocker on chapter 5 . 4/30
They need to ask where they are! After all, its not every day you could be hit by pixie dust that could possibly restore your superpowers.
Avarv chapter 5 . 3/29
Please update I really love this story I am going to died if there is no more of the story so please update soon. :)
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
Cool story hope you update soon!
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
There off to Neverland !
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Update update and Jen fukajama I loved Klarion gets a girl update update update update
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Sportsmaster is awesome so have him awesomely display his awesomeness and make Klarion be forced to tell his origin story
Tanzanite-Pony chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Poor Klar-bear! Hang in there Witch-boy! You'll survive without Teekl and powers! Update! Or I stalk you! Erm...I didn't take my meds!
Queen Sound chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Awesome update
Jem Fukuyama chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Oh I'm so happy you finally updated, this story is really interesting.
Dancing Eyes chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Woohoo! Looks great! Love the idea of Artemis playing 'mother'

Slight little thing I caught "All three shocked their heads much to Cubby's disappointment." I assume shook, not big deal, just a little slip all writers do when they write so much!

Nice job! Can't wait to read more!
ArkieR chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I love this! I've been searching for a good YJ crossover for ages! Well, I've found it! :D I'm afraid I don't have any ideas at the moment, but I'm sure you'll do just as well on your own! :DDD
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Batman, Robin, and Artemis had better find some way to ensure that when Klarion gets his powers back, he takes them with him, or else they'll be in big trouble.
randommonkeyz998 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013