Reviews for An Incorrect Concept
LadyMischief98 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Sooo, sigma is really annabeth? Or an oc?
Omg, saw this story, thought the summary was good, and as much as I luuuuv percabeth, I still luuuuv these chaos stories, despite most of then nit having percabeth, so yeah then I happened to look at the pename and saw CRAZYPEANUTATTACK! Heeey, how u doing? lol, remember me?
This story is AMAZING can't wait to read more!
Tony-J-The-Dorthos chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Nerdfighteria is always your home. FTL!
thisiscorinth chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
REVIEW! Just wanted to say its great
CastielIsAGoodFriend chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
Tony-J-The-Dorthos chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
awesomeness in a bottle with a side of FTL drowned in DFTBA sauce.
llama lover chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
omg I LOVE LLAMAS I AM GONNA GET ONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND NAME IT HADES(idk ithink allama named hades would be funny)
linh cinder chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
GASP! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! O_O
Pandastyle chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Name Idea: The JAcksoner, the Crazy Llama who Loved Donuts, The Year of the peanut Butter Attacks, idk wat my name is, .
linh cinder chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Ha! I'm mad Annabeth let her guard down like that. Malcolm totally caught her off guard. LOL XD Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
InEverySingleWay chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Pen-name ideas

Singing-in-The-Rain
Nerds-Rule-The-World
Green-Eyed-Owl

What do you think?
BookNerd2918 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I really love this! (I'm a little suprised I do though... I mean, you killed Percy!)
But, this story is still amazing nevertheless.
So update soon or I will use my magical powers to make you! (Hehe)
:D
Tony-J-The-Dorthos chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
FTL
doe-eyed llama chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Psst, you need to update/write soon o: And you spelled 'spell' and 'length' wrong xD -patiently awaiting the next chapter to read/beta-
EmelieBane chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
omg love the last paragraph!
Maker0914 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
whut so many views such little reviews dafuq well this is grat still cant wait untill i see the reaction on there faces when annabeth shows herself
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »