Reviews for The Adventure of the Mellow Face
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love this story. It's very sweet
Palimpest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aww. That was really cute. Enjoyed the fic, thanks.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
AW! That's too cute! That's too cute. I squealed. Repeatedly.
m o n o whiechrome chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aww, such adorableness!
Yes, a lifetime of caring for Sherlock like a child, spot-on
Prothoe chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Sick Sherlock, doctor!John (though very military in here;)), the typical Sherlockian humour and their unique friendship - all features that make for a perfect story!

Thanks so much for writing and sharing, I really enjoyed reading your fic:)
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
"You're such a spoilt brat, yet you're so bloody regal about it..."
Yes. That is Sherlock in a nutshell. :3
Reminds me of the Doctor. "He's completely insane...that, and a little magnificent." It suits both of them! XD
BEES
And yes, Pam is REALLY not the one!
Forte
Mojoflower chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love the beginning of this story. The first paragraphs just come at you like a freight train: good hook.

You've really explored their relationship, from both perspectives, and it was very revealing. I like that you don't have John as a total doormat (although I think that as a doctor, he should have taken that fever a little more seriously!)
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awwww. This is just adorable and amazing and fantastic and sweet. I love it.
tabbiecat chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Nice capture of their relationship. I like the voice of Pam too. Thanks, Tabbiecatx
cmee57 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Sherlock is a brilliant mind in a child's body. John Watson is a saint! :)
Natalia chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved it. Will you write some more? Pleaaaaaseeeee, I'd be delighted! :)
Catrina Marlow chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
A very nicely written, well observed fic.

Bee stings - which I live in fear of - can be nasty and you captured the evil they can do very well indeed.

There were a couple of typos which caught me but they're easily spotted and fixed.

Finally, John's worked out that either he has to find a woman who doesn't mind coming second or just plain forget the girlfriend idea altogether. Took him long enough!

I did wonder if Doctor Watson wouldn't have insisted on hospitalising Sherlock at his highest fever, but I don't think his nerves could have coped!

Well done.