Reviews for The Plan
MongolBerry chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
very good, I've never heard a James/Lily divorce story before, quite original. He should have gone with Sirius, lol
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Selah Ex Animo chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
James and Lily on the brink of divorce, just before that night - love the idea. Love it. Impending divorce is a realistic concept, one that satisfies the quiet dislike I harbour for the James/Lily ship, and yet adds such depth and poignancy to that canon scene of James's and Lily's death.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Great job. It took me a while to catch on to what was happening, and then I lost track of who was Sirius and who was Remus once or twice. Nice idea. You know, you would think from what we know of their personalities that James and Lily were headed for divorce, but I never actually conciously considered it. Poor James...
Invader Courtney Formerly Scoobykid chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wow. good. Normally, I'd beg you to write more, but you've said it's the end. Oh, well. That was...creepy. But good. Okay, I've reviewed. Bye-byes.
Fashiondiva chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Holy crap monkey! It's good, but I was confused so I had to reread this saying that Lily and James were going to get a divorce before they died? Dude! That is so original, and even though it saddens me, it's still supercool...write on!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Aww! At first I wasn't completely sure who you were talking about, but then at the end... the dialogue works, I think.
TAFKAF chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Hmm. I like it a lot. James figuring out who's best at Secret Keeper, ending on a slightly ominous note...and it all seemed?perfectly natural. I was a bit in the dark-at first it seemed like the Trio, but then everything started to figure itself out...very cool. And it was really interesting with just dialogue.

LivEviL chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
very powerful! one of my favorite aspects of HP id ya know what i mean, but we all know youre a great author anyways! marvelous, fantastic, splendid, smashing, fabulous! whut else can i say? oh wait...WRITE MORE! lol its the truth, you should but other than that i wudnt change a thing! keep it up, o course!
Guess chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
HIya Mandy! *giggles* whoooooo past my bedtime! *grins over shoulder at groupies* Hah. YOU may have a boyfriend, but you don't have goupies! good fic , btw!
ProfessorSinistra chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Awww... sob sob. I like shot ones only when they'e good and this is
Mushroom chapter 1 . 6/28/2002
How in the heck am I supposed to figure out who's talking when all there is is dialog? A good story uses more than one literary technique.