Reviews for Passageways
cinhtay chapter 3 . 5/19
I don't know why, but I hate Dumbledore less than usual in this fic...
AurelionNoir chapter 16 . 4/21
Unfortunately, it seems I'll have to drop this here. Revealing secrets like this to gain an "ally" with one Dorea Potter seems tasteless. Don't get me wrong, the blacks and potters are wonderful to have as allies not only for their close relations, Blacks having a debt with the Eveningshade, but also for the fact that they are both "neutrals" which suits the new family Harry has - But the thing is, revealing a BIG secret like that is just downplaying it all.

Also, the fact that Harry has yet to study his own family magics, the journals of the damn previous heads, and formulate a concrete plan has gotten to me. Tried to ignore it but the "ignorance" that harry has on not being able to piece two and two together is just... urg.

I came to like this story (ignoring the young teen seggs, kinda cringe that), especially with the totally evil Dumbledore, giving way to the fact that Harry really has no one to turn to except for the ones he'd establish close family relations with. But yeah, I just can't read any further after this, sadly.
Drakord chapter 37 . 4/13
hope to this story restarted or maybe adopted eventually
simonkonig33 chapter 37 . 4/1
Please update
Jack0827 chapter 37 . 3/24
This was such a good story. But this is why this is an amateurs forum. Amateurs don’t finish what they start.
EMachado04 chapter 6 . 3/11
The story has a lot of potential with this premise, it's a shame that the absurd and illogical levels of bashing make it almost unreadable.
Just A Cool Fool chapter 37 . 3/5
I BLOODY LOVE THIS STORY!

I’ve got little else to say, except for hoping with everything I’ve got and praying to any and every being that could help out there that the author is/will be in good health.

If they are, I wish them luck in their future endeavors.
Lord Peverell-Eveningshade chapter 37 . 2/24
I really love this fanfiction. Want to know more about the history of Eveningshade family. Please come back and finish this.
Jollygreen98 chapter 37 . 2/14
come back... please update
lianlamkhual123 chapter 11 . 2/7
Stupid when your very proud of being potter or black but forgot the power of peverell.
bubuakbar chapter 37 . 1/14
hi I wanted to know if you will continue the story because it is beautiful
Romulian chapter 37 . 1/2
damn right awesome story! all i want is it to continueplz author-sama keep writing this masterpiece!
RevanNaberrie chapter 37 . 1/2
It has been four and a half years since this story has been updated. I am assuming it has been abandoned. Shame its a good story.
Souless Heartless Page chapter 37 . 12/27/2021
Been sooo long please update soon
Meito Uchiha chapter 2 . 12/11/2021
What an interesting time travel meeting.
5,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »