Reviews for Passageways
pauline82 chapter 1 . 10h
brillant story ! hope to read soon a new chapter !
Chris chapter 37 . 9/16
One of the best fanfic !

Absolutely brilliant!
Hamilton chapter 37 . 9/8
Great story, different from anything else. I hope you will at some point get enough of your strength back to continue the story to its undoubtedly powerful end...
kittyranma chapter 37 . 9/8
Oh my... I hope you get your muse back for this soon. I can't wait for the next part.
sao for life chapter 37 . 8/27
Just found this story yesterday spent six hours in middle of night reading it you've got a lot of talent and I hope to see more soon
lilnome chapter 37 . 8/26
do you intend to update this again?
FanficHunter31 chapter 37 . 8/25
I hope you are feeling well and can update soon
BorderLand chapter 10 . 8/20
Well the pink toad is not gone learn a very important lesson soon.
Love this fanfiction got so caught up with it that inspent around 9 to 15 hours reading it XD I like that you didn't do what most of the writers here so that Bing the"Harry gets a letter from gringotts and suddenly he can take both Dumbledore and Voldemort at the same time" approach, very well written and extremely appealing I'm hope you haven't quit writting this, my computer's gone to hell on me but I should have it back up soon, I'll beta for you if you like _
Delma613 chapter 37 . 8/17
Hoping you continue, all the best )
Advent chapter 37 . 8/14
I discovered this two days ago and I’m already at the latest chapter and I loved every single chapter. Hoping for an update soon even though it has been a year. Hopefully you still finish this and that you are good with your health.
RavenclawSlytherinPrince06 chapter 37 . 8/15
First of all, I hope you’re doing well. You said you have been having health issues and I hope all is well. This is one of my favorite stories I’ve read on this site and I’ve been reading fan fiction since 2002. I think I’ve read it no less than 10 times. It’s captivating and so well written. Please continue the story! Much love
Maybe in a good way this fic needs to be abandon or at least rewritten. You have turn Harry into a COWARD... UNWILLING TO TAKE ON BOTH LIGHT AND DARK...
TheFallen9970 chapter 37 . 8/11
I hope this gets continued one day this is one of my favourite stories on i hope you find your muse and see this to completion.
Spazzman29 chapter 11 . 8/10
Why is it only girls that get family magic in this story whereas the males receive nothing?
5,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »