Reviews for Passageways
wawo20 chapter 37 . 7/11
Love to see the update. Yay!
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 37 . 7/11
thank you for that needed this story back its just too good to give up
StecV chapter 37 . 7/11
I can't believe it's been two and half years already. Time moves so fast... Couple of weeks ago I remembered my old fanfic that I had to stop writing because of my writers block... That was 8 years ago.
Take your time :) good luck and have fun
Mhornarik chapter 37 . 7/11
I'm so glad you're back! This is one of my favorite stories and I was perhaps a little too excited when I saw the update notification. It's good to have you back, and I look forward to more wonderful chapters!
Tom the Magnificent chapter 1 . 7/11
I've absolutely loved this story, from when you first posted it, to now having just reread the whole story for the latest chapter. Great to read the newest chapter
Xavras chapter 37 . 7/11
Glad to see you are writing again!
I understand the delay, having had a disruption in my own writing due to health issues a few years ago...now it's life and other things that interferes.
Glad to see this story continue...and now I have to review some of the chapters to remind myself how we got here (I still remember the original timeline changing issue with the ROR)
nobother chapter 37 . 7/11
Liked it...need more
AcidOphidian chapter 37 . 7/11
I actually just finished my second read-through of this story yesterday. Talk about excellent timing! Can't wait for more.
G27Amun chapter 37 . 7/11
Had no clue what just happened! Gotta start rereading! Haha
Lady of the Dragon chapter 37 . 7/11
OMG - I had lost all hope of ever seeing an update for this story again! I am so very glad you started working again! I can't wait for more, I'm dying to see how this will all unfold!

Loved the chapter, but it was really almost a tease (so little Harry, no Bella!), it made me want to see what follows even more.
malakengago chapter 37 . 7/11
Glad to hear you're back and that life seems to be treating you better. Look forward to the rest of the story.
moomoogoat chapter 37 . 7/11
So glad you are back, I saw the email and thought it was a fluke. Great to have your health back. This story has so much potential to it, between the Evanshades and the Brown Cloaks you have a lot of different things to tell and do. I hope to see it continue soon enoughGood to have you back!
lightwalnut64 chapter 37 . 7/11
i seriously almost fainted when i saw the update
grovepjp chapter 37 . 7/11
Tx
Spaceduck the Majestic chapter 37 . 7/11
Jerrway you magnificent bastard :D welcome back!
Great to have you back with us :)

I hope you health willl continue to be well

Greetings from the Netherlands,