Reviews for Passageways
Zobx chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Don't need a battle scene maybe a little flashback for some parts but otherwise is fine without, keep up the good work am enjoying this story alot
Rio47 chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
I don't think I would like to read the whole gory battle I have read of many past battles and there really is no glory in them. Awesome chapter as usual mate and you have shown once again why you are the best.
ultima-owner chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Alastor Moody is brutal at interrogating
Blackholelord chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Well this bit of seeing family history as semi-interactive movie is over the top, but still great. It would be amazing if somehow watching these books play out it could summon the spirits of the past Eveningshade members similar to a hologram from Star Trek to offer basic information or advice.
magitech chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Excellent chapter

I love Dorea Potter, she is just what is needed compared to the uselessness of Dumbledore and she asked a question that many people in canon should have asked.
Just why did a pacifist school teacher, after sitting on the sidelines for years, suddenly decide he had to go off and take on the great Dark Lord Grindelwald and just what happened as no body was produced.
My theory is he wanted to save his old lover from someone who really would kill him and claim the special wand as part of their old agreement to take over the Wizarding world. Gellert failed in his method, now it's Dumbles turn.

I think Dumbles constantly intervenes in student squabbles, whenever a muggleborn fights back against pure blood attackers, Dumbles is there to protect the pure blood and humiliate the victim into apologizing to their attacker.
Maybe it's time for Harry and the Blacks to organize the muggleborns into retaliating against the inbreds like Travers and co.
ravenclaw87 chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
At lest write some of it kind of really want to see the battle now.
madmaxs666 chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
yea on battle good story so far
becuzitswrong chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Very good chapter. Bella's revenge for Lilly was exactly right. Now she just needs to do the same thing to the rest of them, as they rape students right under Dumbles' nose.
Soleimon Berserker chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Yea I say YEA!
becuzitswrong chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
I find it interresting that Dumbledore has so little interest in stopping the future DE's. Otherwise, he could easily put intense monitoring on people like LeStrange and boot him when he is caught redhanded terrorizing someone. Instead, he ignores it for someone else to deal with.

Good chapter. I would love to see Lilly cast something scary at Travers...
CaraCersei chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Brilliant as always. I love the plot development and can't wait to see what happens next :) And the part with Travers was just classic!
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
I would not go into detail, maybe flashes of when Eveningshade magic is used and how.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 26 . 7/31/2013