Reviews for Passageways
musme chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
I love it!
AvalonLyon chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
I, by happenstance, decided to check FF today and noticed an update. Granted it was two days ago, but it still made my day a bit brighter than it was before I read it. I had a root canal so it was a welcome surprise. Wonderful chapter I can't wait for more.
MasterDog chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
great chapter, i've been waiting for this.

Damn...wich names will reveal the books, will be long the waiting to find out...hope to see ur work soon
Guest chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
Dumbledore being involved would explain why he's so determined to make Harry into the perfect martor. After all if harry dies so does the family of EveningShade.
solartai chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I am sorry, I just can't get past this chapter. The plot and characterizations in this story are more than flawed, they are atrocious. While you seem to have a good grasp of grammar, you don't have the talent for plot. At least in this case.

I will not be reading any further, best of luck to you.
Aniruddha chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
I cant wait for the mystery to unfold. Pls update atleast weekly.
Othinus chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
My, my Your chapters are, as always, quite well written.
Quite a pity someone dear to Dorea had to lose her life. That was quite the typical mystery element you pulled out there. Typical, simple, but very good.
As for Dumbledore... I honestly lack the words to describe that particular part of this chapter. Yet I praise and discredit you for the way you have made him. Praise for the stupidity and him having his own "world domination" agenda. Discredit for the amount of trouble it will cause both Harry and the Blacks, as well as the headaches that I will receive from him.
Zicou chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
that was an awesome chapter!
continuuuuuuuuue,
z.
Sterata chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
Great chapter... you wrote marjory so well i feel sad that she is gone... I hope those pirate wana be s die slowly.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
God...damnit! This cliffhanger! This story's quality just exploded over the last chapters and got so much better.

Bet 10 galleons that Dumbledore's family or he himself is behind it.
Justafanboi chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
Lots of interesting developments. Thanks for shareing your work.
that1 chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
Happy Day! A new chapter, Keep it up!
josh chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
Glad u havent abandoned this story its far to good to do that. dumbledores got to be behind Marjory being questioned and killed and now he will have a pissed off Dorea Potter out for blood not to mention Harry and Bella. Looking forward to finding out what is in the files and who is all involved in the Evaningshade family destruction. will Harry decide what to do soon? what will dumbledores next move be?
BeastsRose23 chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
I'm really curious to see what was in those books! And I'm going mental trying to figure out who sent the men after Marjory.
This story is captivating and I can't wait for more!
JPElles chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
Good to see things getting a bit more real for Dorea here. I'm guessing this was a plot maybe in association with Grindelwald and Dumbledore family's maybe. Dumbledore wouldn't want anything from him working with that guy to see light of day ever after all. Or something else. Curious what happens. Keep it up. Very interesting story.
4,373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »