Reviews for Passageways
Karmic Acumen chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Nice. It's a bit contrived that everyone high-up except for The Black-Potter alliance are bad guys, but I suppose Harry and Bella needed the opposition.
Danfrogger chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
i was expecting a bigger chapter it seems i got excited for nothing i hate it when you author do that but the stary was freaking amazeing keep it up
blueper chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
interesting turn of events. though i feel obligated to point out that no teenager no matter how mature (even if this is fiction and wizards we are talking about) is confident enough to oggle his or her partner with an adult family member present. he might be embarrassed or slightly nervous but i don't think harry would be staring slack jawed and commenting on how turned on he is by bellatrix with his grandmother around. just saying, its a great chapter really but thats the only part that felt slightly forced about this so far, like you were trying to hard to make it work
magitech chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Nice chapter

Dorea is acting like a highly trained person should, not like a useless and mindless Dumbledore follower that modern Hogwarts pumped out.

The Malfoy family being oath breakers and traitors is no surprise and neither is the Dumbledore family's history of cowardly behind the scene's backstabbing, Albus is just too gutless to do his own dirty work.

It's a wonder no muggleborn has ever gotten fed up enough to try to expose the whole inbred corrupt wizarding world, it may not have been easy in times past, but today would be so easy, and it would only take one.

Hope to see more soon :)
Starfox5 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Oh, Dora is wicked! And the teasers of the Eveningshade history... hopefully Harry will be able to access that legacy soon.
HaywireEagle chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
The potion injection was kind of pointless. Simple Human-Animal transfiguration would have done the trick.

Polyjuice and animal hair doesn't work. Case in point. Hermione and Millicent Bulstrode's cat.
Ikarus Solotov chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
As always, great job! I really loved how you explained the conspiracy against the Eveningshades and the muggleborn rebellions.
Rio47 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Great chapter as usual mate.
DraygonRayne67 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Okay so these 13 took the seats the 'Shades possessed? Oh what fun Harry will have skinning those fuckers... Oh wait, thats Bella and Dorea's areas hehehehehe Ohhhh the wicked grins. Skinning, flaying... oh wait, electrocution!
Sorry bout that. Keep it up!
Zaralann chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Nice chapter!
Zicou chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Wow :) Awesome chapter!
Continuuuuuuuuuue!
Z.
ultima-owner chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Demons can be tricky to deal with
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
I must admit that I never really gave much thought to that, even after Hermione turned herself into a half-cat, an ugly one at that in the movie.
Oh I am Slain chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
Whoops, I had one more note, but I used up my review for Chapter 22: I forgot to mention that you do indeed have many cool new plots and concepts that I haven't quite seen in other HP fics before; however, this just makes it even more tragic that the overused tropes tend to crowd out the novel ideas, since you use the overused tropes as most of the overall framework for your story. Cheers!
Lord worth chapter 22 . 5/19/2013