Reviews for Passageways
ChimericSoul chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Well that was a surprise ending. Is Lily going to get to meet Lilith? I do hope that the Ancient Lilith will be able to stick around. Perhaps even help to train Harry, Bella and Lily. Speaking of Bella...What happened? Is she ok? I do hope that you will be able to update soon. Totally understand about football (American) starting up again. I know here in the southeast USA that football is extra important.
mwinter1 chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Wow oh wow. Awaiting more.
SakuraKoi chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
oh Merlin...
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Will Voldy regret not listening? When will Harry find out about Bella's incident in the vault?
GatorLHA2 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
Excellent Please continue
GatorLHA2 chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Bene Factum
silversnitch4765 chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
The end of that chapter was a shocker. It was a great place to leave off, two cliff hangers though, grrr..
SakuraKoi chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
so cool Harry
Ronin Kenshin chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
wow didn't see that coming good show great work
N Flamel chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Jerry, one of your more intriguing chapters - in a story that is full of them. The two with the most exciting potential are Bella in the Eveningshade vault and whatever it was in the cavern that caused her to scream and pass out. It has to be dramatic, since Bella is not a fainting type of witch. Second, of course, is Harry's position with the Coven, especially with the matriarch's admission. I hope that she can provide details about the family, its abilities, and its horrible history. Moody giving out the recon assignment also was nicely handled.

Out of curiosity, what level does your son play football at? I'm a fan also, both pro and college, so it would be fun to add another reason to follow a specific team. Of course, I always am looking forward for your next update, and this is no exception. - Nic
m-f42 chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Love the twist.
fate's mask chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
brilliant i love it especially the last part
Naginator chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Nice look forward to more
anothergoneagain chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Nice! This story just gets better and better!
Albionia chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Great chapter. Family always comes first, so don't worry.
5,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »