Reviews for Passageways
DarkShura chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
Great chapter. Thank you for writing.
RebeccaRoy chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Wow, just wow, love how Lily is now part of an ancient family herself here now!
Rio47 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
For the times what you had Dorea do to get the information on who murdered her friend I think it was just right. I'm looking forward to your views on ancient magic. Awesome chapter as usual mate.
5phoenix chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
I really like your plot for this story and really looking forward to the next update. I would really like to see Dumby loose.
RebeccaRoy chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
This is reminding me of River Song and meeting her parents who had not even had her yet and did not know her. Yea, kinda like that, rather mind-bending but I like it.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
Thank you for your update, though I'm quite interested in your plans For Serverus, will he play an important role?
What will Harry do about him?
Starfox5 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
This story keeps getting better, with more layers of the plots and ploys being revealed. This Dumbledore is one of the worst I've read about, can't wait for him to find his (hopefully messy) end.
RebeccaRoy chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Wow, so now Harry and Bella are married, or bound, something of that sort, and nice battle.
Gruffard chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
Another solid chapte. Many fanfics have been making Dumbles into an evil chess master, but little into the why. I love why you explain why he is more heavy handed in your story. Its interesting and although I think he is raving hypocrit, it is enjoyable to seehow he thinks.

The Dorea interigation wasn't that farfetched for me… especially with how you been showing the Black family and what we seen in canon. I am looking forward to seeing how you have Lily grow. Will they become friends? Big Brother little sister. Or something else?

Thanks for the read. Looking forward to more!
SlythrInHermione chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
beauty .. I'm concerned for Bella s family .. Voldy will be coming after them but I suppose they recognize this . Also makes sense harry would exhaust his magic too .. I'm indifferent on your adopting lily into the family .. In a way I guess I would prefer not but I'm curious to how he's going to interact with his true relative's and what he sill divulge from his true timeline
RebeccaRoy chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Wow, now that was interesting, nice to see Harry has a family he can fall back on here.
RebeccaRoy chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Well, a new life is better than no life here.
FleurSuoh chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter, update soon please!
RebeccaRoy chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Wow, this is getting very good!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
Good chapter and nice to read about how Dorea does what is needed to ensure her families safety and happiness. I have a better idea of what Albus is projecting and attempting to do even in Canon. Thanks for sharing!
4,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »