Reviews for Passageways
sparky40sw chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
lovely little potion with Mrs Potter there - so very "light-sided".
I am a huge fan of equalizers. thanks for an excellent chapter
The image of a non-insane Bella, (not the horror who portrayed her in the films) is very much appreciated.
Mfoto chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
need more please looks like things are getting interesting
Hydro-needle chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
The plot thickens. I await the chapter when all is revealed. I like the inclusion of muggleborn uprising, something similar should have happened in canon with the diminishing numbers of pureblooded wizards. If the muggleborn have a decent populaiton, and are treated as second-class, it makes sense that there should have been people with enough charisma to try and turn things around. Yet, instead of learning about heritage etc, all they learn is "Goblin Wars".
DarkShura chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
Great chapter. Thank you for writing.
hpnut1 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
I loved it, keep it up!
garrett chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
i have read your work and so far i'm an enthralled by your story i couldn't stop reading ... captivating it is
i look forward to the rest of your sorry and other works you do
elmoryakhan chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Yes mugleborns in your story are morons, which is not realistic. Yet I am still loving the story and I can't wait to see Harry go into action.

However this chapter confirmed what I had said in my earlier review, Dumbledore of your story is pure evil.
The Engulfing Silence chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
An excellent chapter. One thing you may want to work think about though is Dorea's character. Right now she is very much a Mary-Su, sort of like JK Rowling's Hermione Granger. You may want to think about giving her some kind of character flaw just to make her feel more real.
RRW chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Man, Dorea is one BAMF!
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Great chapter, finally there's going to be some answers and revenge for Dorea's friend's murder. I can't wait to see those. Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
KrisB-71854 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
I've been liking this alot, but for whatever reason, I've been thinking that this setting is just begging for a few pure blood leaders just to be killed. I'm not sure that Harry would do that though. Harry and Bella have mainly been defensive in everything that they've done at that moment.

There is a part of me that thinks that they need a translation charm or somethign and to read all those ancient stone tablets. You might find out that the house of Eveningshade has been far more successful asking for demons and angels for various forms of help.
BeastsRose23 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Your writing is amazing. I am completely sucked into the story! If this were a book I don't think I'd be able to put it down. Have you ever considered writing a book? You'd be brilliant!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
I like the mice part.
unknown-paragon chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
I'm in love with Dorea Potter
frozenfiery chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
AHAHA! I love gram Dorea! It's amazing haha. I can't wait for more about the Thirteen and why they are still active. Can't wait to see Houses Eveningshade and Black bring everyone down! Also can't wait to see this coincidental connection of the founding house of Granger! Pretty cunning of you!
4,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »