Reviews for Passageways
TLD110166 chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
Who were those 2 men, and who's behind the attempted extermination of Lily's family line? The Dumbledore family, maybe?
wadeki chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Another great chapter thankyou.
TLD110166 chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
I hope Voldie is pushing up daisies soon, along with Dumbles...
vdwade23 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
The reasons for the First Wizarding War going badly for the anti-Voldemort forces has been revealed and possibly destroyed in this chapter. Dumbledore just wants power for himself and to try and destroy the Eveningshades, who are the victims, it seems, of a conspiracy to wipe them out. Did Dumbledore have something to do with the spell concealing the books that Majorie Dunkel was killed for tampering with? The Malfoys fleeing the country means that they will be less of a threat and explains why Antoinette was so desperate to marry Harry, wealth and power make excellent bedfellows. Looking forward to the next chapter. Things are starting to heat up and I can't wait to see what happens to Dumbledore, Voldemort and our heroes.
21Orphans chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Loving it so far keep up the good work.
Lucky Guard chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
I think Harry should stay in the past at least for now. I NEED to know what those books said. I hope they unlock Tonks purebloodness so he can safely date andi. They are a cute couple. Please update soon.
becuzitswrong chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
That was excellent! I so wish your chapters were twice as long! I so hate when they end. I like the political manuevering going on. Very interesting.
Khalzaar chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
frozenfiery chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Wow. This story is just full of surprises and awesomeness. I wish you didn't kill off Majory though.. She seemed kind of cool... Though now the plot thickens and I'm real curious why someone would want to hide the evidence of Eveingshade eradication after so many years... Very curious...
AiSard chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Oh man this fic is awesome D

Early characterizations were a bit clunky, though most of it was blamed on magic (with the exception of future!Dumbledore), though latter characters seem much more well rounded and complete? Past!Dumbledore still seems a bit too one-dimensional but a lot less so that the future version thank god. Eh, I guess I just don't dig some of these cliches from reading too much hp fanfics p evil/misguided Dumbles, sentient!Hogwarts etc. You did a really good job weaving some of the other cliches in to the story though, specifically the whole longlostbloodline!Harry p and the unique take on time travel was quite interesting. meh, for half the story I couldn't make up my mind whether I was sick of all the cliches or intrigued by the plot p you do weave a veeery interesting plot after all )

Some passages seemed quite divorced from the rest of the chapters though.. 2 passages come to mind. Lily reading the Eveningshade history being one, a lengthy story-within-a-story that didn't really bring up anything new nor seemed particularly plot relevant.. The other being the super long flashback by the Ms.I'm-gonna-be-killed-real-soon. An entire passage quite obviously put up so that we feel for the character, putting up some quick plot-relevant backstory, and set the scene so she can die soon.. Might want to try working some of these scenes organically in to the story-proper /

Anyways, loving the fic. And that moment when I check the date of last update and its 2013, man that felt good ) some of these gems just seem to be written sooo goddamn long ago and left to die, nice to see a nice lengthy fic in the here and now
schnookums chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Aww, that's so sad. I was hoping they'd get there in time to save her. Sorry about your laptop, but great chapter. Can't wai for the next one.
Karmic Acumen chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Love how this story is progressing. The time travel idea isn't something I consider valid, but I can understand its use as plot device. I found the animosity ad explosive relationship between Harry and Orion a bit exacerbated beyond what my suspension of disbelief could handle, but it wasn't enough to make me stop reading. I hope you'll keep updating this.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Good one!

Update soon!
bensdad chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
Very interesting. The intrigue grows. Loved the chapter. Too bad about Dorea's friend.
EDelta88 chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
Genocide? Plots? Thickening abound? Oh this will be good...
4,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 164 .. Last Next »