Reviews for Passageways
Great chapter Update soon
Aaron Leach chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Awesome chapter.
Naginator chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Nice look forward to more
FateBurn chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Good chapter please continue again soon.
AnFan-n-More chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Wow, the muggleborns did the right thing going to the Eveningshades. The likelihood of Harry taking out all of the 13 that conspired against his house is very high. Now the interesting item in this is whether the Blacks were a part of this or not. If so, then how far will vengeance go? Given the records, there is a good possibility that it won't be long before he knows what needs to be done, given what he knows of his house now. Then it only takes making a plan and then carrying it out.

Hang on now, is there a chance that the Prince family was one that went against the Eveningshades? Hmmmm, I don't think Harry is going to have any problem ending that line ;)

Now, this makes it interesting for Lily claiming her place as an Eveningshade. It's likely that the 13 are now afraid for their selves and their families. This makes Lily a target even more than she was as a muggleborn. This could end up with James being directed to protect her, getting them together as in cannon. Could be interesting.

I look forward to your next chapter. I'm glad you didn't dump all the Dumbledore stuff on us at once. It would have been a chore to dig through. I'm not very interested in him as a character, even though I do understand you are going to use his back story to divulge what is the major content of those records they found and the plot against the Eveningshades. Give us more Bella and Harry like you did here, and it will be ok. And make sure you place it at the top of the chapter also. It's much better to end with the interesting characters than the others. And I'm not talking about the action scenes either. The sexual tension scenes are good also :) Only partly kidding there. The positive interactions between Harry and his growing family are the ones I'm looking for. You should throw in more Blacks if you want them to survive the purge of the 13. Unless they stood back and were smart not to get involved at all.

And, Yes: I enjoyed the chapter tremendously.
bigbangfan91 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
I love dorea I lover her relationship with harry and bella, looking forward to reading more. This is one of my favourite story's
chronodaimon chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
I love this story. It's the best one I've red so far. Love the story line of it. The awesomeness and mystery that is eveningshade is really cool I love it. Love the scary sense of humour aswell. A brilliant story. And well written indeed. Keep up the amazing work. Can't wait to find out what happens next
Ronin Kenshin chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Oh I can't wait to see what this thirteen business is all about and just what Harry will do to them great work
Xavras chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Another good chapter.
Intrigue now with the history lesson...the Thirteen families who opposed the Eveningshades will be in for a surprise now that Dorea has 5 captives.

I like the hinting at the family history of the Grangers and Hermione being the descendant of an ally.

Dumbledore is a manipulative old coot...but we already knew that. Now we are learning how far back his family's manipulations go.
The Devil's Left Eye chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Awesome! I've read this story from beginning to end and i love it! well done!
CaraCersei chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Great update! Really like the thickening plot, and the bit between Bella and Harry was brilliant! Thanks for updating- cant wait to see what happens next :)
armahgeddon chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
the chapter was ok but id like to have more harrybella time im not necessarily talking about lemons ;)
but interaction and emotions and stuff

cheerio
LuxEterna1 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
nice its a good chapter even if i would have liked it to be longer but then it probably would have taken even longer to get my fix so thats ok
please keep up the good work im eagerly awaiting the next chapter
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
I don't get this "Thirteen"...who r they!

Good chapter!

Update soon!
lange202009 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
great story, please continue.
4,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 164 .. Last Next »