Reviews for Passageways
john777 chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Will Dumbledork try manipulate Lily Eveningshade?
Great story, keep writing
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
I think Harry's meeting went well and Orion got what he deserved. Now, I want to see how Lily's parent react to the news.
JPElles chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
I'm not sure I was logged in when I just reviewed. Pretty sure it was unsigned
Guest chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Interesting story. And it keeps getting more interesting. I hope to see where you keep taking this. I like how things went with the initial meeting between the new family. I'm sure with a little time and different people in the family pressing on her Walburga will see the light.
dennisud chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
I'm just as anxious about Lily's talk to her family. BTW with this revelation, will Hermione and Dean be able to find their families later on in the story?
BARON2462 chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
A most excellent chapter I very much enjoyed reading it. As for whether you were too easy on Orion I have not decided yet maybe have some future repercussions for his actions. Again great job thanks for posting it.
Lunarwind7 chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
It always makes my day to find a new chapter of this story posted. I implore you, please don't keep us waiting for the next installment of this spectacular fanfiction!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Interesting
RRW chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
I think it was BRILLIANT! You know, I wonder how Petunia would feel that she comes from an ancient house...will she still loathe magic?
pawn6252 chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
I like the line of the story its good some chapters moves a little slow but its a good story .
Keep it up its a good story.
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
That's fantastic. Orion did get off easy, but I think Arcturus could get him later
AnFan-n-More chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
You were not to harsh at all on Orion. The posturing and strutting that occurred was natural for the situation, even among family (maybe especially among family). And if you look at the situation through a new perspective Orion simply got caught in the act of trying to prank Harry. Now, the prank may have been a bit harsh and the spark that initiated the prank may have been a bit dark, then again any prank starts out as a form of attack and many never reach even a form of innocence.

Family members fight with each other. Poor families don't have to worry about appearances and do so physically. Families involved with politics fight with words and jockeying for positions of power over other members. Harry may be only starting to learn this, but he is doing a good job so far. This can probably be attributed to him watching and trying to understand when it's safe to be around Vernon, who seems to have wanted to play politically (though not very successfully). The teachings of Dorea and Walburga's portrait only served to point out Vernon's failures or success as well as increasing his depth of knowledge into areas that he wouldn't have been exposed to or even could have possibly been exposed to given who the Dursley's were.

Ok, looks like I'm starting to ramble. So, for Orion's future, if he continues to disobey (by making Harry very angry) the real head of the family, who has told him basically that Harry is important to the family and shouldn't be pushed away, it would make Arcturus take the head of family ring away from him. This doesn't mean that Orion has to act submissive, but it does mean than any sniping at Harry can't be of the magnitude that it would push him away from the family.

Harry's reaction was also very good. He clearly stated that he wouldn't put up with physical attacks on himself, or any type of attacks (in front of him) on his wife.

Oh bother. I must be tired, getting into all that when I could have just left it at 'no' to your question.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I love long ones!

Thanks for the update :)
Blackholelord chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
It was nice, but Harry being easy on Orion can show that he has mercy to foolish little boys, while true threats are put down as mere dogs. Beside the true Black Head can arrange a punishment at a later date for the two of them.

One thing is clear that Dumbledore should been taken care and revealed to be a little nuts, considering the way he acts is religion fanatic for his "Greater Good". As he would point out what is the problem of one family being killed/sacrifice for the "Greater Good" (basically another family with more influence and money to support his ways).
Sasukitsu chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Uff, Love fic!
droga1 chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
I think this chapter gave good information, not too much and not too little. I wish to know how they would try to reintegrate the muggleborns back to magical society. In addition, Harry shoul have only one more chance, maybe none at all, to go back to the future.
4,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »