Reviews for Passageways
ElDani chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
No, I believe you handled Orion just right. On the one hand, Harry was able to show his impressive magical power and on the other, his carefully published information and the will of Arcturus allowed for a new direction of the Black family should make Orion think about the whole thing.

I liked it, especially Walburga was written very well!
FateBurn chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Good chapter.
Neeros chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
I liked this chapter a lot. I think the fact Orion is an inch from being expelled as head of house black proves you didn't go too easy on him. This second chance will lead to some good plot points.

Keep up the awesome work! _
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
I loved it. I believe you should keep Orion on a tight leash though. He is too proud and therein lies his weakness that many can exploit.
Naginator chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Look forward to more
Aaron Leach chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Awesome chapter.
MKTerra chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Orion's a lucky sum' bitch. Lol.
karthik9 chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
apocc chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
a very entertaining chapter and an excellent story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Ressan chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Nice chapter.
Ressan chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Nice chapter, and Harry can probably use the Black family as a connection in the past for political base, tought will he use the wealth of king and conquerors of Hogwarts to truly rule wiz world, since he needs not only to fight Voldemort but also Dumbledore and his Greater Good, control of the wizarding 'children' and his plan for them.
Ressan chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Nice chapter,
Starfox5 chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
Great Story! I am eagerly awaiting the next update. I like that Lily was brought into the Family, and the changes are very interesting. Dumbledore will hopefully get what he is diserving soon.
Praetorian2195 chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
LOVE IT! i cant wait for the next chap.
Noctis Eternus chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
I'm not one for time-travel fics but this is absolutely awesome, i can't get enough of this story. It's well written, the story has many twists and turns and it keeps you on your toes for whats coming next. I love and i can't wait for the next chapter.
4,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »