Reviews for Passageways
Othinus chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
How Slytherin of you

I think I'm getting the image that the Black family will be the ... stronghold of Harry's force? I got that impression from what Arcturus said about the wards on the manor. How about making Harry have a little chat with both Bella and Welburga (portrait) in regards to the meeting. To be prepared for the meeting, in some sorts?

Yet I still applaud you for always making well written and lengthy chapters.
XRaiderV1 chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
very nicely done.
Riskreader chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
Humm... & the politics begins hopefully the Blacks won't regret this course
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Harry, Bella, and the whole clan needs to make Voldy realize what he is messing with...and since the alterative time line is going happen will Albus and greasy still have an evil plan?
Phil3 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
A very good chapter - one of the best so far.

The facet of time-travel and the frequent re-write of history is a very fascinating aspect of the story.

The possibility now of a 'grey' coalition provides an interesting new twist and it will be interesting to see how you meld the interactions between the Black and Potter (and perhaps Prewett and Longbottom) families given the differences in the political motivations, family Philosophy and even the nature of their family magics. Even moreso now that Bellatrix and Dorea, in particular, regard Harry as family and know about the problems he is having with his family magic.

Hopefully, we will get to see something of Bellatrix's mother in the upcoming chapter.

In terms of the safety and well-being of both Luna and Hermione, one possibility would be through the intervention of the future Lord and Lady Eveningshade. If they have a role to play in the story, then the aftermath of the attack in the hospital wing would be an avenue through which they could enter the story. It would provide, at least, some form of belated closure between these characters and Harry and also an opening to any actions arising in that time.

I am looking forward to the next chapter.
vesago chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
is Hermione still going to have her mind wiped?
Armacryss chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
That was a really interesting chapter !

I was a bit afraid to be honest, when you wrote about the Hogsmeade's attack, that Harry would be a walking God. At least, I can see it isn't true... yet :)
I guess there is nothing for him now in his reality... it came earlier than expected but he won't be alone in the past (family and this kind of things)... and he kinda knows Walburga ... maybe her portrait will offer him some leverage over her past (crazy) self... ?

Just one question though, where was Walburga during the meeting between Harry and his grandmother ?!
Good to see Moody around ! I feel like this guy is not fairly used in many stories...

Nonetheless, thank you for your work !
Good luck writing your next chapter !
Zicou chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
awesome chapter!
continuuuuuuuuue,
z.
monster420 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
the story is progressing really well.

please update soon
A2zAsian chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Have to say, this fic is probably one of the best I've ever read. Absolutely love where this is going, can't wait till you finish this!
BARON2462 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Thank you for another excellent well written chapter i absolutely love this story i think it is your bset so far.i wish you had hermione and luna go back in time with harry and bella since it looks like harry will not be going to his time anymore i will really miss them as they are two of my favorite characters.I look forward to the next chapter thanks for posting.
smokeapound chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
this chapter was ok ... but i still like the story
davidwgroh chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Another wonderful chapter. The story is getting more action, the characters more depth, and the plot has more entrancing. Dumbledore is losing control and does not know how to regain it. Snape is dead, I think. I had hoped that Harry and Hermione would restore their friendship but that does not look possible now that Dumbledore is planning to permanently remove her memories and bind her magic. You seem to have decided to stop writing the 1995 timeline but i hope you continue to show how it changes at least through Luna's perspective and the reactions from the fight in the Hospital Wing. Please continue writing. I look forward to the next installment.
APO chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Yes excellent chapter, all I have say End the Malfoy line!

Keep up the good work, cant wait for the next update hopefully it this week! :)
senpen banka chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Excellent chapter! I look forward to the next one!
4,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »