Reviews for Passageways
wawo20 chapter 36 . 4/3
Hope your health is doing well. My wife is a cancer survivor and it has come back recently.
Dipsyy chapter 28 . 3/11
dam
Leroy-San chapter 18 . 3/8
Good story so far. Thanks.
Leroy-San chapter 15 . 3/7
I enjoyed this chapter.
Faery66 chapter 36 . 3/1
Hope to read more soon.

D
Easily one of the top ten stories on this site. It is a real shame that you abandoned it. At least give a sort of epilogue synopsis so we can see where you were headed with the story
SignalFlux chapter 36 . 2/9
Without a doubt one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read. Hope to see you again soon!
Attrix chapter 36 . 2/7
I have really enjoyed this so far. I truly hope that you find your muse or whatever it is that you need to continue this story.
Fantastic fic, I know it's been a while since it was updated but I'd really love to see the next chapter.
Regards
Tom
Really loved this story! Spent hours reading it today. Hope you have recovered from your illness, an update would be lovely cx
tamicamcwilliams chapter 36 . 1/23
This is a very good story. The plot is soild and the character development throughout is interesting. The only downside is that you haven't updated in a long time which is upsetting but I quess you had your reasons.
Kraniumbrud chapter 36 . 1/16
I am truely saddened that this story is on hiatus, I have enjoyed it immensely and finding out there would likely not be any more of it.. well it made me sad..
rjr001234 chapter 36 . 1/15
Would love to see this updated, if only to state that it has been abandoned.
bigtomato chapter 36 . 1/7
This is pretty good, it would be awesome if you decide to continue it sometime.
Please update! This story is amazing!
4,657 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »