Reviews for Passageways
solarflareSOHO chapter 14 . 10/2
Love it! Just found this story and I am so pleased. Creative! Loving the Eveningshade idea so far. If I had a motto, it would be "a powerful Harry is a well-deserved, long overdue Harry." I feel like I have mined a gem. Thanks!
teenmission.allydelgado chapter 36 . 9/28
Type your review AWESOME
Onlyabrit chapter 36 . 9/18
I just found this and read it in one sitting. It's bloody brilliant! I can't believe this plot, it's so original. I can't wait to see more updates. More please soon ...
lightwalnut64 chapter 36 . 9/8
Please continue! This is seriously so good! I REALLY don't read het-fanfics so this is a hell of a compliment lol I cant wait for an update! I am so excited to see their reactions to the return of Eveningshade (by the way I adore this name, I keep reading it and repeating it). Dumbledore as usual /excuse me/ is a straight annoying motherfucker, there are no other others, either canon or not, he's infuriating!
By the way I love it how you tried to add pagan culture to this story, as a pagan myself I found it interesting! I am curious to the rest of the 13, it'd seem that House of Malfoy is included? That must be the reason why Abraxus almost pissed himself when he heard the name and ran right away hahah It also can be self preservation (so Malfoy)
Seeing as you last updated in january, I will allow myself to get my hopes up and await for you (btw is hermione perhaps coming back? the house of granger...)
bigmeaty69 chapter 29 . 9/3
Ugh please tell me Harry didn't forgive Bella for putting him in a coma immediately after waking up. I really like the story, and I know you made Harry whipped and i can even understand why he is so whipped, but come on that is something you should be mad about, she almost killed him. still like the story alot just that one thing bugged me.
Akuma's knight chapter 36 . 8/23
I'm normally a person who reads and reviews when I run out of chapters, but I digress great writing and plot
There are so many ways to beat the muggles via magic it's not even funny anymore
AragornII chapter 15 . 8/18
Wonder what he will find when "Harry" leaves the ROR back into his own timeline? What will have changed?
AragornII chapter 13 . 8/18
Damn, this is good!
AragornII chapter 11 . 8/18
Surprise...surprise: now feel that this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Out of something like a thousand...
AragornII chapter 6 . 8/18
extremely gratifying story...
AragornII chapter 2 . 8/18
Have to acknowledge this as rather miraculous. For the past 8 yrs of fanfics, have been basically repulsed by even the thought of a H/Bella pairing (altho I did stumble on one in an alternative reality where they had triplets that I wound up enjoying).

So...congratulations on this foundation! You've got a lot to work with as she is now!
G27pazhuka chapter 36 . 8/3
Please update! It's soooo good!
DalkonCledwin chapter 31 . 7/30
A particularly skilled Witch or Wizard such as Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, or Lord Voldemort.

You have one of these guys names listed as Anthony in one sentence and Antonio in another, which is it?

Aww, I see they released the bodies after all this time...
DalkonCledwin chapter 30 . 7/30
I believe you meant Rose was a Muggle.
4,466 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »