Reviews for Passageways
dadscooking chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
I really like Lily in this story - I hope she has an active part

Thanks for the update today. I love this story
Starfox5 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Very interesting chapter. Good to see more of the Evans, and the Blacks, though I am looking forward to the Wizengamot.
panther73110 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Awesome chapter and it was very interesting to see lily dads reaction to what lily said.
calel chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
i really wanna watch dumbledores house of cards falling. it will be entertaining watching bagnold get kicked out of office however there is no point in doing it unless the so called gray have their own candidate to put in.
droga1 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
I love it. I like the history and the drama that happened. Are you also going to write how exactly the Eveningshades lost their magic, maybe a chapter's worth? Since this will tie in with Lily learning of her family history. I cannot wait for what will happen at the Wizengamot. It should be a blast.
anglaissam chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Love the story so far
Triforce Guardian chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
I think I can picture Dumbledore standing there and droning on and on about how Voldemort and his supporters should be shown leniency and kindness so that no more magical blood can be spilled, causing Harry to countermand that by stating that if Voldemort 's group itself doesn't care about spilling magical blood - whether it be pureblood, halfblood, or muggleborn - then why should he and his followers be given a second chance at redemption? If some magical blood must be spilled to keep the magical world from falling apart and being revealed to the muggles, then by all means, everyone must take up arms and stop this madness from happening, since killing the muggleborns only kills ancient lines that are trying to return to the fold and lets wizarding gold be left to sit in Gringotts. These words would then cause the Wizengamot to take a more hard attitude to the terrorists, shutting out Dumbledore and causing him to be seen as deluded and cut-off from reality.
hpnut1 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Great job and love how you are bringing Lilly into the story more!
N Flamel chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Jerry, this was wonderful! You perfectly captured the very intelligent, magical, but still 11 year old Lily in both how she spoke and her reactions, first with her parents, then with the staggering story of Eveningshade dominance. To think that both Lily and Harry have that magic within them is both frightening and very reassuring, given the treacherous time the magical world is entering. I especially appreciated how Lily's dad reacted to the hidden family history.

Your writing about the Black family, with it's crucial Potter injection borders on the magnificent. I've not read any HP history that is both so detailed and immenently readable as you are doing with this story. It literally made my blood course with more speed and heat through my bloodstream. Somehow you're able to seamlessly mix politics, both on the societal level with that on a very personal level, as with the offers to Harry to address the senior Blacks by their first names, with highly personal interactions, such as Bella jumping Harry or your masterful Dorea, knowing from one expression that Harry needed her perspective and reassurances.

Lastly, your depiction of the Eveningshade massacre of the MacTavish clan was both surgical and grisly, while almost being poetic in its words, pacing, and imagery. All in all, Jerry, this was as masterful a chapter as you have written - and that's really saying something.

Thanks so much so this fast turnaround. I am really looking forward to the combined Black-Potter-Eveningshade forces showing Dumbles and the entire British magical society how to handle the challeges in front of them. Congratulations on passing the 2000 review mark. - Nicolas
Shin1gam1 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
I love it!
killermouze chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Okay chapter, but parts of it seem to be borderline fluff. I like the babe reference at the end "That'll do pig, that'll do"
Naginator chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Look forward to more
Markus89 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Good, I liked that piece of eveningshade's history and that harry is set to be the man that is meant to be
Yshu chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Great story. eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
CantYouSeeImReading chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
I absolutely love this story
5,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »