Reviews for Passageways
locolycan777 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Another great chapter that was well worth the wait. Though i would like to see the grand manipulator finally revealed to the world. The way you took care of Umbridge was pure Karma as twit with the shifting timeline also was a stroke of genius. Thouh when it comes to time travel i've always had the whole don't worry just roll with it approach. Figure if worse come to worse i could always tak a few lotto ticket numbers back with me.
Xavras chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Interesting and enjoyable read.

Now with the paradox of changing the time lines. Harry has just released Bellatrix from the chastity bindings, which he did as the Head of House Black. but if he is not to remain HarryPotter, and become someone else, then he would not be the head of the House of Black, and he could not free Bella from the bindings so that she could truly be with him.

Anyways, looking forward to more...
bittatatat chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Very good. Few things:
-Harry could somehow sneak to Diagon Alley and take as much Galleons from Gringotts as possible. Hmm, he could even somehow rob Malfoy while there! If he is to be going to the past he could as well prepare. There should be some spells which were available in Harry's time but not in the past (Bella's time) so he could buy some books (ancient ones he could take from the bank).
-I'd like to see Harry interacting with Bella's sisters.
-do that time changing waves mean that Harry has free reign in his time if he won't get caught? Can he murder/rape/etc. ? The waves will chang it anyway. I'm just curious about it. You see if you want to make him more Slytherin then you could have him gain more 'experience', after consummating his relationship with Bella, in his normal time. I doubt you'll want to write something like that but who knows? If there's a road someone will take it. I'm just interested in explanations in what he can get away with.
-is that Bella's friend pregnant ? It'd be an interesting change to the timeline if there was a scandal and Lestrange was forced to marry her instead of Bella.
saint21 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Yes, finally they will be together. Update soon please.
sarsho chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Really good, but if he chooses Bella that I think he will do u have in mind him maybe taking a trip to gringots? U know empty his vaults collect family head rings prepare some documentation for the trip ( having adormeda and nariccissa in mind) a new last name the hallows? Don't just make him leave Bellatrix is a Slytherin and he has a newly aquired brain.
bigbangfan91 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Love this story so far, really hoping Harry will be a part of Lily's life and he and bella will still be together! Kinda hoping walburga will be alive and know who he is in this changed future
tablekorner chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Great chapter! It just keeps getting better, loving this story to bits. Definitely one of my favourite Harry/Teen!Bellatrix stories. I like the pace so far, but I generally can't wait for the collision of the two worlds or time streams, or as you put it in this chapter, the implosion of Harry's life. I can't wait to see what choice he makes, though I personally would like to see something like him taking on his mothers family name and declaring her magical side of the family since you brought it up and all xD

No matter what you do at this point, after 11 solid chapters I believe I'll enjoy it considering I've enjoyed every other chapter. Can't wait for the next!
magitech chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Nice chapter and a good explanation of the time line changes & Luna.

Playing with the timeline is always a tricky business best left to the professionals, rookies playing around is probably drives The Doctor crazy lol
AnFan-n-More chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
For some reason I keep trying to figure out what's going to happen next. Started writing them all down instead of commenting on the chapter itself. Not sure why.

Anyway, I don't see Harry being all that caught up in feeling sorry for loosing any of his personal history. Especially if he can drop a few hyphenated names. For some reason, I don't see him loosing all of them though. That prophesy will likely try to follow him like a load stone. Get ready to rewrite that thing.

The thing that will make Harry unhappy and probably ignite his ire more than a little is that he will loose his connection to his parents. Not sure how you will play that, but it is likely through the connection to his mother that he will gain some acceptance. This will likely be complicated by Bella telling Lilly of her connection to the Eveningshade's also. I wonder how she will make the connection in her explanation of this when she talks to Lilly about it? :)

I'm also wondering when Bella will make her disappearance from her time. Probably after all the heavy stuff hits the fan (the meeting with VMort, and her broken marriage contract). After all, having Harry go back into the past would tear one more thing from him (his being head of the Black family). So it's much more likely that she will decide to take a pass on some of the history she could live through and just "show up" in Harry's time. If she does decide to jump into the future, I hope you have her come up with some elaborate or intriguing story to keep people guessing. Something like, after the contract is broken, have it said that the Eveningshade's have become interested in her. And that in order for her to marry the last son of the line, she needs to become frozen in time. Or something such.

I enjoyed the chapter. I'm glad you stopped teasing us with things that could have been explained away and finally stated some of what the consequences were to what was happening. I look forward to the next chapter.
Zaralann chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Nice!
karthik9 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates.
mwinter1 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
I do wonder why so few people don't have Harry use the Pervelle last name. He is blood related and they would be an ancient and noble family. So as I read your story I o wonder if he will take his mother's last name before it changed or hope for Pervelle. Awaiting more.
HP-DG-SB-HA-RR-KB-NT-TD-LL-AJ chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
This was a great chapter. I loved what you had Bella do to the stupid Toad. I hated that character so much. Now Bella is free from that binding and will be free from her contract with Rudolphus, he's another idiot character. I can't wait to see how you go about getting the next chapter done. Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Greta chapter as usual. But I hate you because you ended the chapter when it started to get interesting
Vangran chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
I love this story! You have done a masterful job dealing with Umbridge, and I couldn't stop the laugh that erupted from my lips as I read the part where she turned into her "animagus" form. Great job. :)
3,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »