Reviews for Passageways
Nice chapter!
Aaron Leach chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Awesome chapter.
Maleivius chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Awesome chapter! I really enjoyed the confrontation with Dumbledore and Snape, and look forward to the story even more now that the front is only in one side of the timeline now. Can't wait for the next update, and the meeting with the Black family. I can see Walburga being a possible problem lol.
karthik9 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
I started reading this story last night and was unable to stop, it's utterly enthralling and I can't wait to see what happens next.
APO chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Super chapter! hoping the next chapter is the black family meeting.

keep up the good work

update soon !
PL chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
UPDATE FASTER!
CelestialRyuu chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
I just have this to say esp. to that last line THAT IS PERFECT, THAT IS ASOLUTLY PERFECT! i love this story & the plot is well done, brava darling Brava keep it up. .-
Shadowblayze chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Oooohhhh, you have to update soon! I love your story!
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
What I don't understand is why alot of people bash dumbledore, I never read a good story with Dumbledore being good while everyone else being bad, Ron, Hermione, Weasleys and so on, like Order rebelling against Dumbledore and he is no one now. But good story so far it's Dumbledore being bashed that I don't like
TJG chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
Some thoughts on what Harry and Bella could do:

Buy some history books and other history-related documents especially on both Tom Riddle and Dumbledore related notes from Harry's time and have them kept by Lady Hogwarts in a concealed room near the Room of Requirements that they can have the house elves show to them after doing any changes to the past. This would include information tangentially related to see any effects on the greater society like government, economy, culture, etc.

In the end, Harry probably would choose to live in Bella's time. Aside from other benefits, it would allow him to make sure that his alternate future self treats Luna right. There is also the benefit of Bella not needing a new identity.

Harry might want to change his appearance further in a way that can't be removed. While he has undergone some changes, from what occurred in this chapter he needs to make changes so that he does not look like a Potter.

I wonder if with all the changes he has undergone, whether that means the stuff Dumbledore did to him no longer works.

It is kind of strange that Dumbledore is still considered "light". Or maybe "light" is not actually "good". He just seems like an evil man doing evil things and encourages evil things that is under his responsibility that corrupts the entire society for generations all the while wearing a mask of flimsy rationalization that some good might come out of it someday (which can't come because of all the evil he is responsible for). It will be up to someone else to undo his damage.

Still I suppose the balance thing needs to looked at more closely to see what is actually meant by balance. If it means simply acting in self-interest then that is quite a wide latitude in discretion of actions. Maybe it could also mean simply being available for hire as well with price being named to match the target (targeting the innocent might require payment requiring the payment that exceeds anything the payer can pay and requires payment be entirely up-front; while targeting really evil beings could require payment of a future favor as a kind of life debt but based on honor and a choice of free will [which kind of alludes to the concept of balance]).

Harry and Bella might want to see how the balance aspect could relate to the more modern concepts of assassination and arranging "accidents". The reason for that is that there is likely a need to arrange the untraceable deaths of quite a few beings by the time they are done (especially those involved in Tome Riddle's and Albus Dumbledore's power groups).
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Interesting story, messing around with double timelines can prove challenging if you're not careful, especially since one is dependant on the other. I find the Eveningshade concept an interesting one that could have major alterations in the timeline. Thought it appears that Harry will end up joining Bella's timeline, I do hope that you take care of Harry's timeline in a proficient manner. Perhaps Luna will play a bigger role in the future.

Good luck.

-Zetsumei
Link901 chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
having read through the story i am in awe of your ability the write and tell a story to captivate and enthrall. i love the fact that harry got these power ups but has to learn them in order to use them efficiently, as opposed to other storys that have harry disappear to learn different ability's; then when the author writes that hes mastered them, he immediately gets tripped up by the first obstacle he encounters or gets a plot device limiter that restrains his power making the so called Mastered Powers moot point and then we are back to canon harry with a new accessory. i felt that the romance portion was a little rushed but im glad that they are at least of a proper age for it to be feasible. anyway great story i look forward to the next chapter and will keep an eye out for anything new Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Pathetic piece of shit, Harry is such a snivelling little bitch! I refuse to read this pathetic piece of crp.
heartblackened chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
bloody amazing please please update soon i truely enjoy how the story is forming and will there be any children between bella and harry
4,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »