Reviews for Passageways
Khalzaar chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This chapter made me love Narcissa even more.
IEmB00tz chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
a good cliffy dont you? please update as soon as possible
MASTERDOG chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING...JEJEJE
JordanMathias chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
Ah I actually loved how you brought this together very well done. Especially how Harry's time is already seeing changes in it. Keep it up!
Saffron-Rose chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
Even with all the ripples most of his past would be relevant as for the moment Harry is still enemies with Voldemort in his own time. If that had already changed or Voldemort was already dead in his time then his past would be completely irrelevant not to mention the fact that one of his other selves would have already appeared. As it stands now Harry Potter is still an orphan and the boy who lived. Until they make the more drastic changes, killing Voldemort, possibly killing or at least banishing Dumbledore, affecting his father, mother, and Snape's relationship most of what happened to him still rings true. They haven't made any changes to Harry's personal history yet at least not any that would have an effect on what he told his grandmother. Besides that Bella already knows pretty much what happens to her family. So Dorea deserves to know what happens to the Potter line as well.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
Where Do I begin with this story? The, fact that I'm using a cell to write this should give you a hint. Its awesome! But, I am using a phone, so I get right to the point. Harry needs to preserve his secrets. Knowledge is power, and Forearm could be used against him in someway. Give her enough info to assure her of the truth and nothing more. Regardless, it seems that Harry's power has some kind of effect on when he'll be able to cross over to Bella's timeline, yes? Anyway, the hints you've left seem to lead towards a radical war on the horizon. I'm curious to see how this all plays out, especially now that Dumbledore is actively seeking them killed; along with Voldemort's band of merry misfits.
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
bom
Penny is wise chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Awesome chapter, really looking forward to more. They should tell her everything knowledge is power and she can't help if she doesn't have all the info.
Redejeka chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Luna is so lovely haha :))
DJ Rodriguez chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Hahaha! Oh, this story is getting very sweet! Timeline paradoxes, shifting of space and time, and also the meeting and explanation of the future and present... this is just very good!

Keep it up!
fantasyra chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
It is always enjoyable to read a chapter that is 10k, but reads like its 5k. Thanks for the chapter. I eagerly look forward to the next installment.
BARON2462 chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Wow that was a great chapter i am so glad you are letting dorea potter in on their secret bella and harry need allies.I also loved the scences between the three black for posting.
becuzitswrong chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
That was cool. Not a lot happened, but it is setting up for more future mayhem. And finding out that Harry has changed the future is very cool.
emarald777 chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
One of the most brilliant time travel stories that I have read on this website. Great job.
sparky40sw chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
very good chapter, this feels as though the background music is increasing in tempo, in a minor key, with a couple of crescendo. such as Minerva growing a bit of a backbone (is that going to cost her her life?) and Narcissa being a prat

thanks for sharing