Reviews for Passageways
thunder18 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Great chapter Update soon
Naginator chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Nice hope harry brings lily in later on after shes grown up a little bit
bigbangfan91 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
I like the idea of Harry claiming lily, Im finding your Dumbledore irritating lol want dorea to bitch slap him ;) look forward to more!
ETR101 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Bah. Short chapter and I've been waiting all night for it too, lol. Glad the problem was fixed though, I was confused as hell as to why 15 wasn't up. Anyway, the story is progressing nicely but at a pace that I find undesirable [a bit too slow IMO, but that's my taste]. Of course, this chapter was useful and informative and as always, any scene with Albus pisses me off as usual. I just find it hard to believe that any wise old man could be that retarded. It's like West Borough Baptist Church level retarded.
fatesmask chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
great chapter
Xavras chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Another enjoyable addition to the story. While less action, it does move parts of the story along. Just waiting for more.
ladywatertiger chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Will Dorea Potter deduce Harry's former identity? Will politics be a big feature or will Hogwarts provide any information? How will the Black's react if Voldemordt attacks them?
uzutibi chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Shorter than your other chapters but i spouse it's necessary sometimes to write a filler chapter. Nice thinking with the manipulation of the body, sounds interesting.
Keen on reading the next one :)
FateBurn chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Good chapter please continue again soon cant wait for more.
JPElles chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Very interesting developments. I'm sure subtle changes to certain characters can be made while keeping things mostly true with some of the orignal details of the timeline. Of course Harry would have to learn a little more than the almost nothing he currently knows about some past characters. Maybe he could locate a few journals/diary's to help with changing the past. It's always fun messing with temporal mechanics. Curious where you keep going with this. Keep it up.
odonata chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
This was good despite being filler. Still think that you sometimes confuse tenses and/or the use of the subjunctive..ie, you use present tense when i think you should use the past subjunctive. who cares, anyway. biggest issue? fan made me wait seemingly forever to download...
The Burning Heart chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Good filler chapter.

If Lily marries James and with Harry soon to be in the past will this effect what will be born(hint hint)
Goldrune09 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next meeting between harry and the Blacks.
Aaran St. Vines chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
This the best Harry-Goes-Back-Before-His-Era I've read, one of the best Harry-Goes-Back period, and the all time best Harry-Bellatrix I've seen. Your Dumbledore at this point in Riddle's campaign is entirely logical, and he needs to really pay for it.

Just terrific!
Othinus chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Good background chapter!

And regarding Lily...
My memory is pretty messed up so I can't recall correctly, but I believe the consequence of altering the past will only erase the existence from the future but not the physical body and memories. Taking Lily in the family may or may not change her romantic life (as you said already, it is your choice since it's your story -AND AN EXCELLENT ONE TO THAT-). So basically if she doesn't marry James that will lead for Harry Potter to never exist in the future.
But we already know he chose to live with Bella in her time

I see Dumbledore is as hopeless as Voldemort. So there are two sides so far and with Harry there, a new side is created where the Blacks have already moved to (or will move to I so hope -I love the Blacks alright?-). So basically history has been changed already.

Toodles