Reviews for Passageways
hotkillerz chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
im wondering when ur going to firce harry to stay in bellas timeline.
Please Read my stuff chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
I love it please update soon.
armahgeddon chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
amazing story, i really like the character interactions and development.
i hope u keep up the good work im looking forward to reading more :)
i really enjoyed this chapter.
even tho i really like the story in my opinion there could be more direct interaction
between bella and harry. also i think it would be good if you let the two timelines slip into one soon
because it really does not make sense for harry to go back and forth all the time since they dont need to change the future/present if they change the past. also i think with the amount of love that he feels for bella
he would want to be with her all the time and be able to protect her from harm or in general!? and since they both cant go into one timeline without the other harry would be royally screwed if she was outside the ROR and sth did happen to bella or reversely.
sry for ranting ;)
joejoe11478 chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
My thoughts are your writing is fantastic, and always leaves me wanting more. With that being said please update quickly. looking forward to the next update.
p.s. i don't mind if your chappies are over 10000 words. thanks,
joe
blueper chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
hmm i would suggest if at all possible not to reveal anything about how the war turned out in Harry's time except for the bare minimum. Like saying it was devastating but already due to their trips to the past it was changed from what harry grew up in and therefore any information they might have on past death eaters and such have the possibility of being inaccurate or of changing so that it's no longer true.

i would hope you tell her how untrustworthy dumbledore is if only to reaffirm her stance on him since she doesn't like him much. but yeah, i think since harry and bellatrix are time traveling a lot, any other war related info they could give is subject to change and so has a high possibility of being useless. basically give dorea a basic overview of the war, how harry came to be lord, and not much else as it could all be different the more they go back into the past.

anyways, great chapter and i'm looking forward to more.
TheIndigoRaven chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Excellent chapter, I like where things are going here. Now we have confirmation of Luna's earlier statements, so it sounds like he'll be eventually fully in the past, and soon enough will cause enough changes that a new Harry Potter will appear in the timeline (who will likely be with Luna - anotehr fave couple of mine).

Will be interesting to see the rest of the conversation with Dorea, and to see how things go with Moody and Dumbledore. Nice to see Minerva finally standing up to Dumbles and putting her foot down and siding with Harry and his wellbeing.

Keep up the great work, look forward to the next chapter whenever you can get it out!
Ravenic Tauro chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
I enjoyed this chapter and I believe that Dorea should be mostly, if not fully involved in Harry's plans. Luna seems to know that eventually the Harry she knew will cease to exist, and I wonder when that time will happen. I'm also curious about the past/future that Dumbledore described in the beginning. Because it seems to me that all of that will become moot. Harry, or at least Bella or Dorea are smart enough that they'd have Harry look into the past in his timeline and figure out what they did wrong and how to fix it. Also you seem to imply that the Lord and Lady Eveningshade are dead in that timeline. Or else I'm just reading into it wrong.
gryffinsdoor chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Nice reveal with Dorea in this chapter. Very interesting path you take here - you have Luna describing the multiple universe theory of time; Harry leaves his original universe (which is somewhat different than JKR's original), joins Bella in an earlier time - is it the same universe or different? - Harry returns to his time and sees repercussions of his actions in the earlier time as if it was all the same universe, but if Luna is right, he should have returned to his same universe unchanged, as those kinds of changes in timelines supposedly create new ones. Otherwise, one of two things would happen: Differences will occur every time he round trips between times, or he steps out into a different universe every time. Confused? I sure am...
Darksnider05 chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Why isn't Charles Potter in there being informed about what will happen to his family if they were to stay in association with Dumbledore.

For that matter Harry has a lot of work to do if he wants to protect James Potter Lily Evans Remus Lupin and Sirius Black from the games of Albus Dumbledore as you write him.

Bleh hopefully Harry actually changes something in the future and looks out for his family and friends.

Causality you need to become friends with that word you've given Luna an ability that she could use to protect herself from bullies thus she should of never been bullied. Her Mother should of been warned about how she was going to die and lived.
sinnercharly chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
I liked this chapter! And I hate Dumbledore with a passion! Jajajaja. I really like the chemistry between the characters, especially Bella/Harry and Harry/Luna. I've also like Dorea Potter as a character. I'm really looking forward to know what are your plans for Hermione since she really is in a precarious spot with Dumbledore suspecting her and she not knowing anything. I would like her to redeem herself and stand as Harry's ally like the way Dorea Potter is going to be. Please update soon!
DEBob19 chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
I have a hard time believing Harry would be stupid enough to ask "Did I change something?" out loud next to Hermione who is arguably the smartest student of that year. Might as well just hold up a sign saying "I TIME TRAVEL!"

Awesome ending, although I really wish to read more of that conversation already! The thing with Draco being a girl is hilarious. Makes all the time-travel headaches worth it.
mwinter1 chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
You ask a question such as "And will his past be relevant anymore with the ripples affecting the time line?" Harry past is always relevant to him. We who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. So Harry will never forget. besides Having her on his side may influence his grandfather away from Dumbledore. As well as keep them both alive for when Harry stays in the past and it changes. There really is no need now for Harry to travel back to the future other then saying goodbye to Luna and Hermione in a way that Hermione doesn't get it and Luna will understand. He could just stay at the school and take lessons in side the room until he needs to leave with Bella.

By the way that was a long wait between chapters. I was looking several times a day for the chapter. Awaiting more.
iitrnr chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
The way you showed us the changes that were happening is interesting. All around, a good chapter.
MKTerra chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
I still love this story, but what worries me are the time echoes created by Harry in the past and their ramifications on his own present. It's making me so anxious wondering what's gonna happen...!
george17 chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Great chapter! Fleshed out Dumbledore, filled in some of the politics did a nice job of showing the time stream changing. Most stories, fanfics or originals, seem to just show the past and then the future after all the changes. Not that many show at least some of the changes in-between. Really looking forward to the next chapter to see what happens with Dorea who seems one heck of a powerful lady and what results from that. Things really starting to come to a head!
4,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »