Reviews for Passageways
NanaoFan chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
ack! my only criticism, is this chapter was waaaaaaay too short! :D nice interlude, hope the next chapter is full of intrigue!
guest chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Loved it!
i especially loved Lady Potter and the way she reacted to Albus‘ proposal. most of all, i really loved the scene with Minerva and her husband. they seem very happy! Im crossing my fingers for more of them, as well as their son, and im hoping against hopes that they survive because Bella isnt there to kill them. please let Minerva‘s family survive!

update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
I'm sorry to read that people are using profanity to express their views. You shouldn't really concern yourself with people who don't have the vocabulary or the ability to express themselves like civilized people.

Anyways, love your story as always, wish this chapter was a little longer but either ways its he best fanfiction I have ever read
Lord Cartwright chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Jerrway69,

Ok, this is different very different. Don't normally go for time travel Harry's anymore as they tend to be the same but yours is different from all the others, Harry is in the past but STILL IN HIS UNIVERSE and there will be another Harry Potter born (Hopefully) to have the childhood he should have had.

Now i have but one thing to you to your Sir/Madam...

"UPDATE AND SOON PLEASE!"

Lord Cartwright,
Guest chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Like the way the story is progressing. But please find a way to get rid of Dumbledore. For the greater good of the world he must die!
Darth Drafter chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
The first time I saw this story, you had written enough for me to be fearful that you may keep to canon to some level. I stepped away and let more chapters build until just recently I read a few of the new reviews and saw that there would be no paradox evasions. Thank Circe! Now I really like what you have done with the story. It's always fun to see a Harry/Bella done well as that theme is kinda hard to do well. I think you got it though. I hope to see more soon.
plums chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Definitely a filler chapter, though I think you missed an opportunity for Dorea to make a comparison to Dumbledore/Bagnold's stance of appeasement to terrorists and the initial British reaction to Hitler and the Nazi's grab for Territory in World War 2. You've already discussed how Dorea Potter & Moody were involved in the Grindelwald war / World War 2, so I would think that they would have knowledge of what happened on the Muggle side of things as well. Just a thought.

Also, you're definitely having Harry NOT show up in his own time now for a very long extended period of time. Will no one notice this?
davidwgroh chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
A very good chapter. I was hoping to see what effects this attack would have in 1995, but that will come later I hope. The question is how is Dumbledore going to react when Moody asks about a student matching Harry description in 1971 when he will not see harry until after he is born. I look forward to where you take this story.
magitech chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Excellent chapter and you do a very good job of showing that Dumbledore is just as much a pure blood supremest as Voldemort. He'd stand there & let thousands die to save one murderous pure blood, as long as he's not in danger that is.

What's truly despairing is how despite carrying the same deadly weapon as the DE's, all they do is scream & run, not one stands & fights back, too much Dumbledore propaganda and crappy training at "his" school.

Love Dorea Potter, that's one sharp lady
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
I am really liking your Dorea Potter. I hope she has more interaction with Harry. You should be more specific of your description of Dumbledore in your summary. Saying Dumbles is detached is vague.
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
On the matter of Lily and James, I do not think it would change her attitude with James, but would offer her protection from the pure-bloods that attack her for being muggle-born. Though it could also be that James is so drawn to her out of a sense of protecting her...so that would change things. Now, if James is drawn to her because of her personality solely, that would not change. Then you have to consider her name being know would draw Voldemorts attention to her to try and get at the family magics and money.

I think that the magic passing through the smoke would drain Harry's power much quicker because it would traces behind and could overwhelm his own magic with too much buildup if it is not properly purged. Harry needs to find out if there is an Eveningshade ancestral home and get there to learn from any family portraits and family library before he kills himself.

How much damage will Voldemort's not adhering to the schedule for his power rituals cause for himself and others; will it make him more unstable than he is in the future?
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Thanks for the updates; wonderful story so far. Just a thought on anonymous reviews; I noticed after the upgrades that it's easy to not realize that you've been logged out when leaving a review. Bit mwe a few times until I trained myself to check the Posting as: and ensure it hadn't defaulted back to Guest. So this may explain a few of those. No need or excuse to be fouls in leaving a review, but of course those who resort to profanity having nothing to say nor the vocabulary to properly express themselves, so no worries :) Thanks for a great read so far!
Please Read my stuff chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
awesome chap please have lily join harry's family
Darth Renatus chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
What about Lady Dorsal Potter,will she be brought into the fold, and will she know who Harry really is? On a side note wonderful story.
joejoe11478 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
This is in the top 3 of the best stories on this site right now. thanks for the hard work and excellent writing. please update soon.
4,446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »