Reviews for Passageways
Kenka chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
wow that is some power you gave him very original, but I would like to see if Harry would accept Hermione as his sister again, I'm really hoping that he would, in truth it was not her fault right? it was the spells.
Dr. Vladimir chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Very nice story
Addictive Label chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
badass!.. i must say that im really enjoying this story.. it had a few hard parts (te build up to be honest) but the last few chapters is pure gold. im looking forward for more and to see waht you will make of it. and i really liked the whole "stay grey" as they will all be seen as "dark" for their commitment to "do waht it takes" insteed of normal light filosofi "pfft, hes ok now, give him a chance"
lordblink chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I am assuming that you have Harry disappearing as Moody is approaching, because Moody would likely recognize Harry when Harry returned to his own time. What about having Harry create an alter ego, so to speak, so that he has a different appearance. This way, Harry could speak to anyone in the past, and reveal himself to everyone in his own time when the moment was right. Story is shaping up wonderfully though. Keep up the great work!
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
How the purebloods going react now, knowing that Voldy is just a narcissistic, murderous lunatic with no redeeming qualities? I also like how Orion had to apologized to Harry. You don't miss with an Eveningshade. This is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites on this site.
Charles-the-Hammer chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Being an Eveningshade almost makes Harry a little too good, although its still pretty awesome to read. I wonder how many of the same power's Bella will get, I guess she could be taught all of them at the very least if they did get married. Thanks for the update!
Frosty Wolf chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Very nice, the battle scene was good and Harry puts some fear into his in-laws. I eagerly await the next chapter.
mwinter1 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Cool Awaiting more.
schwarzerengel333 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
The story a class. and a
really good chapter
I'm curious how it goes
with the newlyweds.
AnFan-n-More chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I can't wait to see a younger Dumbledore react to this attack and it's outcome. I meant to mention something about him last time, but... It will be interesting to see how you portray a Dumbledore who is still strong after his defeat of Grindlewald and not torn down by a war with Voldemort. I'm sure that not only the war, but what he did to Harry made him who he is in cannon. He had to have been beaten down quite a bit by those things and turned into the weary old man who hid behind his robes and jovial attitude.

How are we going to be introduced to Harry's Light side? I actually wonder what the lighter families will be thinking of the Eveningshades. If the last lord went so far as to kill his dark side, will it leave a positive legacy? Or, will it simply be seen as Sirius's sorting and show the light side that one has to turn away from the family to be light? I look forward to how you plan the Light sides attack on Harry. I'm sure that Dumbledore will lead it in the open at least. I'll also be interested in seeing how Fawkes reacts to Harry. Even though he is now Gray, he has love in his heart and mourns the killing, if not the dead. I would think that Fawkes would recognize the need for balance and still react to Harry as an individual. Though I understand if you don't want to bring him into the story.

That chapter seemed much shorter than it was. The fast pace of action made it seem to fly by.

I can't wait to see the next one. :) Thanks!
fatesmask chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
wow just wow
Ronin Kenshin chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
cool chapter but i hope he has a cover story down great work can't wait to see whats next
Darksnider05 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
You really like giving people powers from Dead Powers that have been wiped out yet are somehow super uber.

Gotta tone it down a bit and give a good reason why their all corpses in the dirt. Instead of an old money family like everyone else.

Honestly I hope you have Harry go full disclosure and have that be what seals him from going back to the future. One thing he really needs to get across is that everyone in that room is dead by the time he's 10.

Walburga surviving the longest in fact she might be the only person who made it through the war from that black meeting.
MKTerra chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I ain't got squat to complain about besides the fact that you aren't spitting these chappies out! :D
Naginator chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Very nice look forward to more
4,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 232 .. Last Next »