Reviews for Passageways
sparky40sw chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
some very interesting background - Your Dumbledore makes Chamberlain look courageous and steadfast - what a slime.

thanks for sharing as great story
wmarinw chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
I have read many Bella/Harry pairings and I find yours to be truly intriguing. Thank you for sharing this tale with us. I can not understand why anyone would get angry or abusive about a tale. If they don't like it they don't have to read it no one is forcing them.
Zaralann chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Nice!
Sedure.Maikeru chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
This is where your story excels above all other stories. The political intrigue you weave into the story is fantastic. Bringing all these characters together with such dynamic dialogue. Great chapter, even if it is a little short. It sounds as the minister is dumbledores lapdog. If I'm not mistaken was this the raid mcgonagal husband was suppose to get killed. I wonder if voldemort is going to weaken himself by doing the ritual too early. Harry is definitely changing the past. One other thing I would have Harry confide in dorea. Once she finds out what has happened to her grandson in the future and who were the ones involved in it. Hell has no fury like a woman's scorn.
gryffinsdoor chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
It could be assumed that Dumbledore changed over the intervening years, but you make him out to be much more of a pacifist than he was in canon, where he was pragmatic about the Death Eater threat but didn't pander to the movement. After all, he knew Tom better than just about anyone. Interesting story overall.
Edward95 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Nother great chapter
karthik9 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
ksecc1 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Thanks for another chapter!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Excellent work here! Keep it up!
magical fan18 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Really good chapter, glad that the current problem with the chapter upload links has resolved itself; for now but I hope to see more in the future.
Ancient Chaos chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Be careful on how you portray and write Dumbledore. Senile and manipulative is all good but keep it sensible and realistic. Actually, applies to all characters. This is something I've always wanted to mention but forget when writing the review.

If you want to claim the Evans as members of the Eveningshade family and provide protection but not reveal himself to be Lily's son, at least to her. Wouldn't make sense. She is 11 or 12. Isn't she?

Liking the update rate :)

Cheers,

J

P.S. Careful with the politics.
ThanatosBlack chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
I am enjoy the story, once again you have put together a Harry/Bella pair I enjoy and the way you put the pair together is awesome.
If I may you should have the the Eveningshade/Blacks/Potters attack Voldemort by telling his history weaken his support base.
Also yes Harry should claim Lily as family.

Keep up the good work... awaiting the next chapter.
thunder18 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Great chapter Update soon
Naginator chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Nice hope harry brings lily in later on after shes grown up a little bit
bigbangfan91 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
I like the idea of Harry claiming lily, Im finding your Dumbledore irritating lol want dorea to bitch slap him ;) look forward to more!
4,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 232 .. Last Next »