Reviews for Passageways
The 4sAkn One chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Honestly I'm very enraptured by this story. Every time my phone goes off alerting me to an email I'm overjoyed to see that you are keeping the updates coming. Sadly though it seems FFnet is having problems with your latest update. It's hard to find many well written Bella/Harry stories. I applaud you for putting together a less than often used pairing as something beyond pure capture, torture, lemon.
Meteorthunder3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
There's an error in the site I think. It took an entire day before an updated chapter of a story was able to load in some of the stories.
iitrnr chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
The site seems to be malfunctioning. The past few days I have seen quite a few stories showing up as updated on my alert list, but not having a new chapter up even after a day or two. Delay of an hour or two is normal...but it looks like the chapters are not coming up at all
SlackerJ chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Excellent story Passageways. For a story involving time travel and a Bella/Harry romance I wasn't expecting such an interesting read. Am intrigued to see how the Eveningshade sub-plot goes. I just hope you're not planning on making Harry to overpowered with it. Good luck with the story.
jc chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
ch 14 for the black family meeting you say potter nee black longbottom nee black but walburga black nee ? may explain her leanings if it were malfoy or lestrange something anyway
elmoryakhan chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Somethings wrong, chapter 15 is inaccessible for some reasons. Re upload if needed.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Message Type 1
Chapter not found. Please check to see you are not using an outdated url.

New chapter/story can take up to 15 minutes to show up.

... email update said Chapter 15 was ready, clicked the FanFic link and nada (
PEGGY chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
UPDATE!UPDATE!
peggy chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
UPDATE!
CDOwen chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
This was a very well written chapter, surpassing the others by a small margin. Looking forward to your updates, hoping to soon see a confrontation with dumbledore, after all, he has been spending a lot of time at the school.
The Rowan chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Sniff, Sniff... Going into story withdrawal...Sniff, Sniff

Good story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
MusicallyEnglish chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Whoop Whoop. i love this story, It is great. The relationship between Bella and Harry, the interactions between the factions within the Black family, the portrayal of the wizarding world at the time, It is all well thought and carefully written. I would like to see some more of the 1990's and how the actions of harry and bella, Especially the arrival of the Eveningshade Family affected Harry's time. has a new Harry appeared yet, Did Lilly, James, or sirius survive?
vskyx chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Good story, its lots of fun. I hope Hermione finds out about the time traveling.
Me chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Your story is so well written and I wait for your every update. Thanks for the story.
The Burning Heart chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Wonderful story, very pleased to see you carrying on.
4,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 232 .. Last Next »