Reviews for Passageways
JordanMathias chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Good lengthy chapter. I know Harry is being taught these traditions but we should remember he's still a nervous fifth year boy under his new persona.
Keep up the great work!
Mfoto chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Amazing chapter can't wait to see what happens next
jetlander.ciii chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
cant wait for the next chapter, i'm really enjoying your work.
Othinus chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
That last part was brilliant hehe. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Armacryss chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
An interesting chapter !

First, a small thing but if you care about it : instead of "wa-la", you could use "voila" (or, "voilĂ " which is the right word in french ;) ) and we (french people) say "nom de guerre".

Now, I think you did well about Andromeda and Lily. Maybe a bit too straightforward with the latter but... well, it's done now.

Thank you for your work !
Being a bit weakened should force Harry to relay on his intellect rather than on his sheer power. That could be an interesting meeting :)
joejoe11478 chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Another awesome chapter. this is by far my favorite story on this site right now. what a good way to put the blacks in their place. my only problem is you don't update quick enough. your killing me man. Great job with this story. please please please update soon. thanks, joe
Arch The Ripper chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Didnt you once told that Eveningshade never had a son in lineage since the last lord passed away ... and the line was carried on by women ... if lily's father was a Eveningshade then the curse u talked about early on was broken already ... or maybe i read it wrong ... Anyways nice fic ... i would also like seeing harry get close to his godfather ... n save sirius from warth of his family only coz he was in gryfindork
Infiniterebirth chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
awesome orion
making humbel
red chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
i wonder who lily was realated in canon i was surprised when jk reaveld that their is realy no such thing as a muggleborns
zabunking94 chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter. Love the Harry/Bella pairing, at least the way you do it. Most of the Harry/Bella pairings that I have seen are Bella redemtion fics and I just can't see that happening, 'cuz bitch be too far gone in canon.
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Rio47 chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
As usual this chapter was a pleasure to read. I am looking forward to the Eveningshade , Potter and Black summit.
rdg2000 chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! You've done a great job of having Harry travel back through time to change the world for the better, and for me, it works!

It looks like Harry's now permanently in the past since the 'other' Harry has shown up. I'm glad he tastes like Butterscotch for Luna. She deserves a Harry of her own.

Love the way you brought Lily into the Eveningshade family. Now James will have to treat her with a little more respect. I'm sure (with his mother's help) he'll be even more interested in Lily in the future.

I also GREATLY enjoyed how Harry was able to get the Black family loyalty through their bigoted actions. Serves them right.

Again, great job. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

I look forward to your next update.

rdgale
AnFan-n-More chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
hehe, if you want to torture your Harry here, you could have him realize that now that Lily has an accepted bloodline Snape is less likely to slip up and call her a mudblood. Which would make it more likely that he would continue his friendship in the future, cutting James' chances down some. hehe All you would need would be to bring up Snape's friendship on the trip back to Hogsmead. Harry in cannon is very good at torturing himself mentally, it wouldn't take much to start the ball rolling :)

Good chapter. I enjoyed reading it a lot. This is still one of the stories I get excited about when I see the update notice in my mailbox.
griffindork93 chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
This story is just fantastic and now I must go read more HarryxBellatrix.

I've noticed you keep spelling Rodolphus incorrectly. Just thought you might like to know.
shushanepa chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Great chapter, the story is really picking up steam now.

I think in the summary you should refer to Dumbles as evil Dumbledore because thats what he is in this story.

I would also like to see the battle in hospital wing from Dumbles POV.

Its good that the Blacks will be now bonded to Harry, this certainly empower him enough to take down Dumbledork who is the real enemy hear and not Voldemort who is just a nuisance.

One thing I would like to suggest, in every story where Dumbledore is a manipulative, hypocritical, sanctimonius bastard, he always spouts nonsense about giving everyone a second chance and not using lethal force even against those who want to kill you, why no one ever points out to Dumbles that the only reason he can afford to be so 'saintly' is because he has no family to lose! He has no wife, son, daughter etc, who may die at the hands of death eaters.

Yest it would be a low blow, but this is something recquired to bring Dumbles to his senses or to shut him up.

I wonder why no one ever realized that Dumbles is actually a socipath in fact I have always believed that Dumbledork wouldn't have done half of the things he did in canon if he was married with children.
5,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 232 .. Last Next »