Reviews for Passageways
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Another riproaring chapter, nice action and interesting political intrigue to boot. I enjoy this story but I won't lie I still feel bad about Hermione's fate though I don't know perhaps Harry's action will curtail her ever having to friend Ron but then again what will her life become without Harry's intervention in first year...I know you've explained it but time travel and paradox just confuse the crap out of me...I guess I'm just a simpleton that way.
phhsdj chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Love it
saint21 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Wow Harry and Bella are amazing! Will Dorea ever figure out who Harry is to her?
BARON2462 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I trhought this chapter was amazing you did a great job as to see harry and bella are now married which hopefully means no one can part them now.I loved the history you showed on the eveningshades apparently they are a very powerful line.I look forward to the next chapter.
dennisud chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Well this is getting 'interesting' and all the while how will these changes make in the future? Also as Harry's back in the past will his actions cause a chance that he might die, or even worse never be born?
InfiniteParadigmShifts chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Damn... you created a monster... and I like it!

Harry's parting statement is ominous though... he probably could have worded it better to make it seem like he wasn't hiding something as much as showing that it would be revealed in good time.

An even better point of attack if he could phase through bodies like that is the brain... all he has to do is squeeze lightly and they'll be reeling if not dead and bleeding. A slow death by asphyxiation of the cells of the brain. Many different capillaries run through and even a slight pressure could make them rupture.
Redejeka chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I wonder what will voldemort do after the death eaters failure ;)
ETR101 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Any story with an active "House of Black" is a damn good story to me. I love the House of Black, they have so much fanon potential that it excites me to even here if they might be involved.
Please Read my stuff chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I love it
magitech chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Good chapter and with more of his inbred DE's killed Voldie will probably throw another tantrum.

One way to really hurt Voldie is to do what that idiot Dumbles strangely refused to, broadcast Voldemort's origins to all. Revealing him to be the bastard offspring of a near squib witch raping a muggle should really hurt his recruitment drive.

You really show how totally cowardly the average magical is, hundreds of adults in Hogsmeade, all of them armed with the same deadly weapon as the DE's, and all they do is scream & run, leaving children to be murdered by these filth, so sad.

Minerva racing to Dumbledore lol, all I can see him doing is telling any injured survivors they must learn to forgive their attackers and then condemning their rescuers for killing all those pure blood terrorists.
Dumbles should be forced to give up all his beloved positions except headmaster, he certainly can't make the correct hard decisions.

Keep up the great work
hpnut1 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I love, love, love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! This is the best H/B story I have read, great job!
rovlierd chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
as always awesome!
odonata chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Wow. Full of nice touches and an interesting coming out for Harry. I particularly liked how all the Blacks interacted. Dorea appears to be a veritable force of nature. Now probably my favorite story on this site.
JPElles chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Keeps getting better. Liked the Black family meeting. Very interesting, and well done. Like how your approaching the magic's as well. It's more interesting if some details are put forth as it progresses in the story rather than front loaded in some fashion. Continuing to like Dorea Black Potter as well. Harry erring on the side on the mysterious and letting people use there imagination about him and the Eveningshad family is probably best for him. He still needs to read up a bit on family history, etc... and some of the people slowly getting in the know will do a better job scaring themselves then he could ever do.

Keep it up. Loved the chapter. Bellatrix and whoever Harry grants with a bit of favor will probably be basically running the Black family with his status confirmed. I look forward to where you take things.
Maleivius chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Excellent chapter, I really have enjoyed the fighting scenes so far and look forward to the reactions within the House of Black. Can't wait for the next update!
4,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 246 .. Last Next »