Reviews for Passageways
CazPeak chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Nice maneuvering on where the Blacks stand in this... Orion can easily maneuver neutrality a while longer, with the Death Eaters attacking Cygnus. The poltical fallout with Voldemort over something like that would easily delay demands that they join. I love political!Harry Potter stories :)

Look forward to the next chapter(s)
Gon Freaks chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
OK, I am starting to really enjoy the story now! Keep up the great story!

Thanks!
IEmB00tz chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
With this chapter, your story is now my all time favorite. N please tell me harry n bella run into rudolphus. i love it when a d bag gets torn down. again, great story. update soon please
Guest chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
If, in the future, you want to know where your fic jumped the shark - it was when you made use of a horrible deux ex machina to make Harry into even more of a Gary Stu than you had already made him. Strong as hell, all the malnourishment went away, and he's muscular and sexy without the need for glasses. I mean, the story kinda got fucked once you said that Harry would stop being Harry once they change the past, now you just made it 10x worse.
Folaan chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
The only complain would be that it was much too short. Looking forward to the next chapter and, hopefully, for quite a lengthy conversation between Harry/Bella and Orion.
DawnsRedemption chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Epic! Please continue the story, it's easily one of the best being updated regularly :)

I'm interested to see how you handle the balance, Eveningshade has been very pro-light up to this point (minus the brutal fighting methods that is). Kicking Dumbledore around would be an excellent way to avoid the curse ;)

Just don't make them overpowered. As someone once said, the more powerful your characters the stupider they have to be to justify the story. Godlike characters can eliminate their enemies in half a chapter - the Eveningshade powers are getting dangerously close to that. Make them work for any power they want, it ruins the story if they become a demi-god in two paragraphs :(
FireDeep chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Great chapter, thanks!
Looking forward to attack's fallout and meeting with the Blacks.
Tenolian chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Awesome!...just..awesome!

Cant wait for your next chapter.
kreep13 chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
That was pure literary goodness right there. Ties into the story well and shows Harry doing what he does best; with Bella of course. I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
whats with harry always trying to slip up near dorea? he has never known her before in his previous life. frankly its annoying that he can't even control himself and keep his big mouth shut. hope he keeps the secret of him being from the future to himself and bella. frankly a story starts to lose its charm when the time traveler in question starts revealing that he's from the future and starts giving out information like candy.
WriteWhenICan chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Excellent story.
BigV chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Enjoyed this chapter! Now that being an Eveningshade has been explained, it's interesting to see the ramifications it will bring to the story as Harry and Bella have just technically gotten married. I am hoping to see an actual ceremony later on, as something simple like this really wouldn't suffice for their marriage.
raul1331 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
awesome chapter... looking forward to the coming conversations bet harry and the blacks and the reaction of the others
Houkou chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
An amazing chapter as always this story is probably my favourite Hp story on this site thanks for the chapter and i look forward to the next one hope it arrives soon
Heliosion chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Exciting but the battle lacked tension and drama for my taste lol
4,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 246 .. Last Next »