Reviews for Passageways
iitrnr chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Good chapter. Hope you don't plan to tell any other characters about the time travel ( in reference to their plan to tell Orion bout the time travel). I've read many fics where the time travel becomes an open secret...it dilutes the plot and it ends up going nowhere.
riffin121294 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Really want to see harry s impact to the world.
ploughed chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
why stunners
blueper chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
kicking ass and taking names, this is a Harry and Bellatrix we all want to read about
Heliosion chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Great story as always
JerichoTazer chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
I am really enjoying this story,you seem to have a real flair for forward to more chapters.
Redejeka chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
This is amazing! Haha.. I wonder what will happen when they finally meet Orion :))))
lordblink chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
I am loving the story, and continuously look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Sblck chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Oh wow this chapter had everything
action adventure romance suspense
I love it!can't wait for the next one
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Great chapter. Really good action scene and obviously the old timeline is getting shoved further and further off the rails. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Thanks as always for your hard work on this story.
magitech chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
very good

Nice to see Harry & Bella kick some DE ass and they are playing for keeps. Dumbles methods just encourage more bigoted bastards to sign up as they know there will be no real retribution against them or justice for the victims.

No wonder Voldie was winning the war, as long as they weren't being targeted, everyone ran and let a murder happen despite carrying the same deadly weapon as the death eaters.
I can see Dumbles mourning the loss of the poor pure bloods

Good to see an intelligent response to the cowardly DE's

Great work
FiveofDiamonds chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
I thought the idea the the Blacks intentionally geared Sirius to the light and Regulus to the dark in order to have some footing on both sides was very intriguing, and something I can't recall ever seeing before now. But it even sounds like something a long-surviving, politically savvy family would do. I enjoyed this chapter quite a lot! Looking forward to the next installment. :)
Xavras chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Action, of Arizona kinds
Intrigue
Confrontations to come...looking forward to more
ChazTaylor chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Keep Going
dennisud chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Well its getting ore obvious where Harry & Bella will be in time.
Too bad Hermione, Luna and few others couldn't be better allies!
Still Love the twist with the Eveningshade family. Wonder if it will have ties to a certain family in Eastern Europe!

;-)