Reviews for Passageways
DJ Rodriguez chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
0_0 Man! This is getting good and intense! Bella is pissed off, as well as Walburga, and now its go time! Good luck to Bella! May you hunt the toad as good as a Predator! Hehehe...

Harry is growing, and it seems that Albus's little machinations are slowly failing apart. I only hope that Minerva can block or delay his plans, along with the rest of staff helping her. This is getting GOOD!

Keep it up!
zarkan chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Not bad really not bad and looks like the toad is going to have a little accident very soon so please update soon see ya.
JAIMOL chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
It's a wonderful story. The oath has had to Snape has been magnificent.
Chi Vayne chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
I do like your story. Dumbledore is so used to having things go his way that he has become sloppy in his manipulations. It sounds like he is going after Hermione, mistakenly believing she is the person whispering in Harry's ear. I hope you don't plan on anything too bad for her.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
harry is a very poor lord black. he doesn't have even a little of the black 'cruelty' to put umbridge in her place. he brings nothing but shame to the house. its like he revels in being punished by everyone and their grandma. all that kindness is doing is hurting him.
Penny is wise chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Awesome chapter.
catsfissh chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Excellent story! Just found this a few hours ago. Now going to read your other hp and bella.
schnookums chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Oohhh, toad hunting! I love it. Can't wait to see what Bella does. Loved te chapter an that Snape will have to change his behavior. I hope Dumbles doesn't hurt Hermione. Can't wait for more.
XxSlytherinAtHeartxX chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
i just finished your last harry/bella story and started this one today and i love it the chapter was amazing
Mad Hamish chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
This is excellent! Keep it coming, and thank you.
zaika chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
nice next chap please AAA
Seto-fan1 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Weak dude, very weak. Sadism and murder are part of what make's Bellatrix... well Bellatrix.
Seto-fan1 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter. I like how you portray a young Bellatrix. However, do you intend to portray Bellatrix's sadistic side or do you intend to ignore it? Sadists are born, not made.
vdwade23 chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Loved the way that Harry neutered Snape by using the bylaws on him. I hope that Bella gets very lucky and gets one of the rings and similarly neuters Umbridge at the same time. Dumbledore is gunning for blood from both Harry and Hermione, so I guess that Ron will be involved somehow.

Keep up the excellent work.

Really enjoyed the chapter.
imagelesssky chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Loving the interaction between Harry and Bella. Also the fact that each would do whatever it might take for the other. The question is will Bella kill the younger Umbridge since she can't get to the the older one? Waiting to see what happens! Until next time!
4,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 246 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 266 .. Last Next »