Reviews for Passageways
Monaki-cheung chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Great story so far! I love how it's going please keep updating!
Ficticius chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
One of the more innovative Harry Potter stories. I applaud your creativity and eagerly await an update.

(just realized how punny that is.)
The Burning Heart chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Brilliant Story and Gave me Many idea's.

Please Continue.
teedub chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
i;m really enjoying this unique and creative story involving time and it's manipulations. i know the student body was under compulsions but i just don't see how he could forgive the teachers and students for their treatment of him. perhaps it's less about forgiving and more about moving on? i seriously don't know if I could fully trust any of those people again, no matter what they say. there is trust and then there is trust, and if the student body and teachers are so weak willed that they fell to a compulsion charm (students) and flat out agreement with no compulsion (teachers), then what's to say it won't happen again? either way, please update soon!
BJH chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Getting the toad to take the Professor's oath is just too simple. And what does Albus have planned for Hermione? I can see her "accidental" death being the thing to drive Harry into Bella's time. But would Harry retain at least some of the power of being the family Head back then?

yrfgd chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Excellent Chapter. Looks like Bella's going to be on Harry's side in this little conflict. Should have some very interesting consequences.
BJH chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Could it be Harry,failing to properly break the binding, that causes Bella o go insane by taking her?

Japan.Lova chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
This story is nothing but amazing ! The story is so well written and character development makes me melt :3

I wish this was complete so I could read the entire glory that is your story but even then I'd be craving more.

Thank you for the story, expecting more .
Heliosion chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Excellent chapter with fun things to come
Crazy7s1 chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
Great story! Can't wait to see more chapters
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I do like H/B, but the 25 age difference always weirds me out a bit. Good job getting around that...
MattBlack chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Absolutely love your story! I really hope you wont let Bella get harmed in any way though, most of us bellafans are kind of sick of her being tortured, raped etc to the point she loses her sanity. Me for one is afraid of the Samhain meeting, I hope Harry will protect her.
GroveWolf chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
very good story and concept
M23 chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Great chapter can't wait to read what happens next
john777 chapter 10 . 11/30/2012