Reviews for Passageways
Penny is wise chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Awesome chapter.
catsfissh chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Excellent story! Just found this a few hours ago. Now going to read your other hp and bella.
schnookums chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Oohhh, toad hunting! I love it. Can't wait to see what Bella does. Loved te chapter an that Snape will have to change his behavior. I hope Dumbles doesn't hurt Hermione. Can't wait for more.
XxSlytherinAtHeartxX chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
i just finished your last harry/bella story and started this one today and i love it the chapter was amazing
Mad Hamish chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
This is excellent! Keep it coming, and thank you.
zaika chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
nice next chap please AAA
Seto-fan1 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Weak dude, very weak. Sadism and murder are part of what make's Bellatrix... well Bellatrix.
Seto-fan1 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter. I like how you portray a young Bellatrix. However, do you intend to portray Bellatrix's sadistic side or do you intend to ignore it? Sadists are born, not made.
vdwade23 chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Loved the way that Harry neutered Snape by using the bylaws on him. I hope that Bella gets very lucky and gets one of the rings and similarly neuters Umbridge at the same time. Dumbledore is gunning for blood from both Harry and Hermione, so I guess that Ron will be involved somehow.

Keep up the excellent work.

Really enjoyed the chapter.
imagelesssky chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Loving the interaction between Harry and Bella. Also the fact that each would do whatever it might take for the other. The question is will Bella kill the younger Umbridge since she can't get to the the older one? Waiting to see what happens! Until next time!
alichi chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Really, REALLY looking forward to finding out how you are going to handle how changes in the past affect the future(presence?) since everything beside alternate timelines becomes ridiculously convulted in my mind unless you just say it works and ignore everything about it.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Awesome chapter !
lordamnesia chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Absolutely fantastically well done! This story just keeps getting better and better, one of the best stories updating at this time! Keep up the outstanding work!
nobother chapter 10 . 11/26/2012