Reviews for Passageways
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 1/3
Another excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 1/3
Awww that's really sad. Though I figured they would return to their own time. I wonder if this will have any influence on Bella.
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 1/3
This fic is great I'm running through this fic I don't want to stop reading it
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 1/3
I feel really bad for Bella.
Damn Everyone is so quick to turn on Harry. A great first chapter
Eholiday chapter 36 . 1/1
Your story is fantastic. Very creative. I've enjoyed reading it and I hope you continue writing!
Egrim chapter 36 . 12/18/2015
Ver nice story. To bad you stopped writing it.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/13/2015
Awesome story, I hope you continue writing
DalkonCledwin chapter 33 . 12/9/2015
Huh… so they don’t mind sticking their prisoner’s in close proximity to sanity draining eldritch abominations… but they do have standards when it comes to the rape of said prisoners? That seems a bit hypocritical.
Horsecrazy1997 chapter 36 . 12/3/2015
Pleasepleaseplease pretty please with a cherry on top update. (full blown puppy dog eyes attack)
ArunabhAryan chapter 36 . 12/3/2015
Amazing bit of magic in your work, jerrway69. I guess your way of storytelling is some kind of family magic, eh? ;-) Just love it. Completed the piece in less than 24 hours. Looking forward to the next update. Better be quick about it lest the Aryan House re emerges from the Shadows and declare a petty blood feud against House Eveningshade.
A
DalkonCledwin chapter 32 . 11/27/2015
Grindelwald can’t make a return from the dead if he isn’t actually dead, now can he?

The Hogwarts School Motto really does fit what Tom and the Purist Party are doing in regards to the Muggleborns:

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus (Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon).

Wow… people actually asked that about the Priestesses of Morrigan? I am actually kind of surprised by this. Apparently people don’t know a whole heck of a lot about Fertility Cults centered around Mother Goddesses such as Morrigan, Danu, Demeter, Hera, etc… No, they do not generally require their Priestesses to remain virgins. In fact in some instances, the Priestesses of Fertility Religions were the origin of the term that in the English Bible has often been translated as “Temple Harlot” or similar things, even if such a translation does horrible disservice to the reality of their station.
Overide22 chapter 36 . 11/24/2015
I just read this story in 2 days. I really hope you are planning on continuing the story. Hopefully you are on the mend and will have another chapter to this great fic!
Valiryo chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
ugh, it's like that one movie with the time travelling mail box Dx
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 36 . 11/19/2015
i love the story so far, cant wait for the next chapter:)
4,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »