Reviews for Passageways
ProudPatel chapter 18 . 3/14
I don't think Dorea and Arcturus and siblings. A mix-up maybe?
ArmyWife22079 chapter 39 . 3/6
Very ambitious indeed. I love the idea but the plot holes are very obvious- when was Remus brought into the fold? I thought Harry changed his hair to auburn to throw people off, I would think hermione would have went with Harry after they made up. And what happened to the potter and black rings in Harry's possession
Melanie chapter 12 . 2/27
Hi there

The first thing I would like to tell you is how I enjoyed the story so far. My thoughts were: Finally a realistic story that includes relationships, everyday life and doesn't avoid sex as if it didn't exist. With a little bit grim beginning, but so be it. The vocabulary is quite vivid too.
But after some time I realized a few things. For one, how come, that any problem that Harry and Bella faced was almost effortlessly solved and its consequences didn't last? I was terribly disappointed since you made Harry into a Mary-Sue (Whyyy?). Also I'm quite sure someone's "first time" doesn't look like that (though it was still way better than anything in fifty shades) and I'm not sure how can two of five year students beat twelve Death-Eaters including an adult Abraxas Malfoy.

I hadn't finished the story so far and I'm curious about the rest of it. Keep up the good work and please, be careful not to make characters over powered or flawless. :)
Reading this makes me mad. So many things dont make sense story wise. And there are so many options ignored in all of the many characters decisions. But the writing is well done and the main idea of the story is somewhat interesting so Ill continue to read. But I really cant stand any of the characters reasoning. Even for OCs this doesn't make sense.
jbynum chapter 22 . 2/23
You have a great story. I think that Harry and Bella should receive more of their legacy
Dragonhulk chapter 11 . 2/14
? I thought they could only exit the ROR in a different time if they were holding hands, and the time was determined by who was in the lead. When did this change?

Really bad form to break your own rules.
Dave Cochrane chapter 37 . 2/11
Well done you, this is proberly the best of the fanfics I have ever read, Stop writing, and start your own story. I'm already a stuf thanks.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/13
Read marker. Some good ideas and a mostly competent Harry. Marred by sloppy execution (consistency, retcons, details, spelling); needs an iron-fisted, external editor.
Loved the Bella and Luna incarnations.
Dave Cochrane chapter 32 . 2/11
Betelgeuse oh really ...lol

DaveC
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 28 . 2/9
Sounds like the Eveningshades also practiced sex magic.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 27 . 2/9
And there we go! Number 4! Plus Bella is getting into something freaky!

A most enjoyable chapter!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 26 . 2/9
Bella has a pranking gene. Siruis wasn't the only one!

Poppy and Minerva are gonna be in on the action now as well? Brilliant?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 25 . 2/9
Lily is mad. I'm glad Bella did the right thing and protected her family member. And Olivia got that long awaited reality check. Nice job

Dumbledore.*Raises fists.*Dx
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 24 . 2/9
Bella is scary in her own right now.

Blacks are smart. I'm beginning to think it somewhat in there blood.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 23 . 2/9
Oh ho ho! Walbura needs to let go of her pride, it might be her downfall.
4,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »