Reviews for Passageways
Elizabeth Tudor of England chapter 1 . 4/16
This is one of my favorites. So much originality, especially on Lily's heritage. Please don't abandon it. Update soon!
And you lost me, had such potential but you had to take the easy way out with the whole transformation shite and the like. Was really worth reading until the God Powers came out.
Please update
knighlu chapter 36 . 4/12
I Really Hope you will continue to write this story :) Keep Going :)
Velial13 chapter 6 . 4/11
Cliché, crying little bitches, now lady Hogwarts? Too much bullshit...
solarsailor55 chapter 36 . 4/10
You have written a great story. I hope you decide to continue it.
Tony McNucklz chapter 31 . 3/29
I don't like that lily is learning that fast. it should be more of a struggle over time especially when you noted that in the past it took years of training to learn the family skills. still loving the story.
Tony McNucklz chapter 24 . 3/29
my money is on Grindelwald being the orders' leader. you haven't specified the events surrounding the end of his war beyond being "defeated" by Dumbledore. mayhaps Dumbledore was tricked at the very end? a faked death by Grindelwald perhaps? can't wait to find out!
Tony McNucklz chapter 23 . 3/29
LOVED the nicer bit. extraordinarily inventive adaptation of the rat in a hot bucket method. Bravo. with the eveningshade reputation I'm expecting Harry to be just as ruthless to ensure the fear of his house is still prudent. wondering how you'll do it, and who will serve as a proper message.
Tony McNucklz chapter 17 . 3/29
I don't get Harry caring he killed the boys. they were about to rape Hermione, if it was his first kills it would make sense but he's killed around 20 others already with no guilt for attacking mostly strangers. why does he care suddenly care he killed to save his recently reinstated friend? little inconsistent there.
wizmage chapter 36 . 3/26
This wasone of my favorite Harry/Bellatrix stories. Are you going to continue it, or rewrite it?
READ ME chapter 2 . 3/23
Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.” Someone should of told Dumbledore that!
TheFallen9970 chapter 23 . 3/24
I hope this will be continued it is one of my favorite fanfictions I have ever read
Nikola-the-Serb chapter 1 . 3/19
Greetings, Sir,
Are you planing on updating in the next 30 years, or are you going to leave the task to your descendants? Please let me know, as I am beginning to tire of checking this story every other day just to see that nothing... nothing had changed!
user51s2r chapter 36 . 3/19
fantastic fun story! A pleasure to read!

I hope it continues, there are a great many people that need to be 'revenged' upon, err... I mean for GREAT JUSTICE!

thanks for writing and sharing this wonderful story!
4,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »