Reviews for Passageways
DragonsKing83 chapter 37 . 8/7
Love it! Need more! Please keep up the great work!
Totally awesome story...please finish...I love this story
KnowPein chapter 37 . 8/3
update soon

plz finish this wonderful work

now its 4-way war
Jerm069 chapter 37 . 8/3
THIS is my all-time favorite story. I lost it for a while and have now found it again and you say you will finish it! Thank you so much!
Rio47 chapter 37 . 8/1
It is Awesome to see you back mate and i loved the chapter . I can't wait to see the next chapter when you can.
Love the story. Hope for more soon.
Unslaadtoorjun chapter 18 . 7/29
Something I noticed in this chapter is that it's described that harry has short enough hair that he could feel it growing over his ears and down his neck, when in chapter sixteen harry had shoulder length hair. That could easily be explained away by looking at the AN at the top though. I am loving this story and once I'm all caught up I will be patiently waiting impatiently for new chapters.
mirus2015 chapter 37 . 7/27
I love your story and I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Wolf chapter 37 . 7/25
Hey I'm loving your story the political and magical aspects of it are really well done one thing you could do is go slightly more in depth with the magical scenes it would make it feel more grandiose and give the characters a bit more of a depth to what they are doing.

Anyways I'm looking forward to your next update

Wolf
Wulffmann chapter 37 . 7/26
Hi jerrway69,
Glad to see you post again, as that is an indication of better-ness.
I haven't review the story before as I usually forget to do so until I am finished reading a complete story, but I feel like there never is a bad time to share when you are enjoying something - and I have enjoyed reading what you have written thus far.
I wish you all the best and will look forward to your sporadic updates :)
Darkveelia88 chapter 37 . 7/26
I am so excited you are continuing this. Can't wait to see where this goes. I went back and reread the whole thing .
God1643 chapter 3 . 7/24
I can't express enough how good it feels for someone to finally be blunt about Dumbledore's manipulations and machinations. It feels good to see it. I hope that there is some use of Luna's seer ability to recognize Harry's truth and for her to understand him but Dumbles may not have allowed that.
With Great Respect For A Superior Author,
A.R.S.

P.S.
(Those are my real initials. Mama didn't think it through.)
ninja888 chapter 37 . 7/25
Welcome back and thank you for updating again. Your Harry was not as decisive this chapter compared to the fights he had at Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade.
uriil chapter 37 . 7/25
It's a great story so far, nothing criticize practically.
As such many thanks for all the work so far and for your commitment to finishing it.
Chooser chapter 37 . 7/22
Does that mean this has regular updates? I saw it on someone's favourites list and I thought I'd give it a read. Pretty good. I like a decent revenge fic. Wonder what Dumbles would do if the muggleborns all decided to leave, all at once.
4,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »