Reviews for Spy in the Dark
feldy chapter 6 . 1/26
Well. I like the way you write, but I definetly don't like this Draco. Why? Draco is a really difficult character, and I really hope that he has some fluff in him, but definetly, not this much. I like Draco to be agressive, raw, cold, twisted. I want to see him open up... but knowing that even then, he won't be a Golden Retriver. He will still be raw, and sometimes he will not understand how things work, because he is cold, and he has been hurt, and has a tragic story behind him, and I want a complex character like him, to be able to embrace all that, not deny it.

Looking foward to read the following chapters.
Hp-Disney chapter 35 . 8/14/2014
Perfect story
Hp-Disney chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
This is adorable! I love it!
StarDustTeen chapter 35 . 8/5/2014
YAYY! best finished story EVER! you are OFFICIALLY on my favorites list...when i come back from holiday.
i really like the way you write!
Hi chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
Ch. 23: WHAT
Nienna Perks chapter 35 . 3/23/2014
Aww you did the epilogue too! I can't believe it's older. The kids are too cute :D
Nienna Perks chapter 34 . 3/23/2014
"practically talked the Slytherins into killing their parents" - aww, I never realised that!

Wow, a lot crammed into the last chapters. Aww I'm gutted you stuck with Lavendar dying, poor Ron - for once!

And finally McGonagall and Dumbledore! :D
Nienna Perks chapter 33 . 3/23/2014
Woop, Astoria is dead! Aww poor Lucius, he didn't realise he'd killed Astrid :(
Nienna Perks chapter 32 . 3/23/2014
Aww, I love that in fanfics, Snape and Draco have a really good relationship. Like Snape's the father he never had :)
Nienna Perks chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
Yeh, that's an awkward place to meet your ex-girlfriend's parents :P
Nienna Perks chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
Aww bless Draco for putting a charm on her...but damn, baldy voldy is going after her parents :(
Nienna Perks chapter 28 . 3/23/2014
Oooh I'm not sure I trust Xenophilius... but then you can't in the book either lol
Nienna Perks chapter 27 . 3/23/2014
I love that Hermione and Draco both have their best friends to support them, that they aren't alone :)
Nienna Perks chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
Aww man! Luna's a spy?! :O And that's how Voldemort knew about them?!
Nienna Perks chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
Aww man, poor Hermione. And damn Ron for knowing what will hurt her most to hear from Draco..