Reviews for Spy in the Dark
Neakco chapter 35 . 7/24
Wonderful story. Although little known fact; starting to read a 35 chapter story at midnight by someone whose writing style you love when one has work in the morning may not be the brightest idea. Worse yet is reading that and knowing there is a sequel that you plan to read right away. Excellent work staying somewhat canon by the way.
feldy chapter 6 . 1/26
Well. I like the way you write, but I definetly don't like this Draco. Why? Draco is a really difficult character, and I really hope that he has some fluff in him, but definetly, not this much. I like Draco to be agressive, raw, cold, twisted. I want to see him open up... but knowing that even then, he won't be a Golden Retriver. He will still be raw, and sometimes he will not understand how things work, because he is cold, and he has been hurt, and has a tragic story behind him, and I want a complex character like him, to be able to embrace all that, not deny it.

Looking foward to read the following chapters.
Hp-Disney chapter 35 . 8/14/2014
Perfect story
Hp-Disney chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
This is adorable! I love it!
StarDustTeen chapter 35 . 8/5/2014
YAYY! best finished story EVER! you are OFFICIALLY on my favorites list...when i come back from holiday.
i really like the way you write!
Hi chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
Ch. 23: WHAT
Nienna Perks chapter 35 . 3/23/2014
Aww you did the epilogue too! I can't believe it's older. The kids are too cute :D
Nienna Perks chapter 34 . 3/23/2014
"practically talked the Slytherins into killing their parents" - aww, I never realised that!

Wow, a lot crammed into the last chapters. Aww I'm gutted you stuck with Lavendar dying, poor Ron - for once!

And finally McGonagall and Dumbledore! :D
Nienna Perks chapter 33 . 3/23/2014
Woop, Astoria is dead! Aww poor Lucius, he didn't realise he'd killed Astrid :(
Nienna Perks chapter 32 . 3/23/2014
Aww, I love that in fanfics, Snape and Draco have a really good relationship. Like Snape's the father he never had :)
Nienna Perks chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
Yeh, that's an awkward place to meet your ex-girlfriend's parents :P
Nienna Perks chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
Aww bless Draco for putting a charm on her...but damn, baldy voldy is going after her parents :(
Nienna Perks chapter 28 . 3/23/2014
Oooh I'm not sure I trust Xenophilius... but then you can't in the book either lol
Nienna Perks chapter 27 . 3/23/2014
I love that Hermione and Draco both have their best friends to support them, that they aren't alone :)
Nienna Perks chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
Aww man! Luna's a spy?! :O And that's how Voldemort knew about them?!